我只是想保护你
I was just tryin' to protect ya.
什么样的畜牲会如此轻视
What kind of beast has such little regard
人的生命?
for human life?
难道他们自己没有家庭吗?
Don't they have families of their own?
她就像我的女儿
She was like a daughter to me.
好啦...我们接着干
Alright...let's get to it then.
接着干什么 宝贝?
Get to what, baby?
杀死那个曾经的考特尼
Killin' what used to be Courtney.
你做这事很拿手嘛
You're good at that.
你可能醉了吧
Maybe you're just drunk.
这样就好了
Should be good.
我们怎么才能离开这儿?
How are we gonna get outta here?
我不知道
I don't know.
步行出去
Walking's out.
我们没有钥匙
We don't have a key.
我叔叔的货车
My uncle's van.
你有钥匙吗?
Do you have the keys?
嗯...
Well..
...并没有
...not exactly.
我的上帝 真是女人
Good God, woman,
怎么用这么长时间?
what the hell is takin' so long?
我在找我的辣椒喷雾器
I'm just tryin' to find my pepper spray
还有我的...我的伊恩哈特小刀
and my -- my Dale Earnhardt pocket knife.
该死的 早告诉过你
Goddammit, I told ya to keep that
把辣椒喷雾器放在你的皮包里
pepper spray in your damn purse.
那个伊恩哈特小刀没有什么屁用
That Dale Earnhardt knife ain't worth a damn.
别那样说伊恩哈特 宝贝
Don't talk that way about Dale, baby.
你比我懂的多
You know better than that.
你说的对 宝贝
You're right, sweetheart.
我想老天爷还需要一个司机
I guess the Good Lord just needed a driver.
去找一个
Found it.
还有什么事?
Is there anything else?
譬如?
Like what?
你要修手指甲脚指甲?
You need a mani-pedi?
不用
No.
那还不快走
Then, let's go.
来了
Comin'.
嘿
HEY-
我想这应该不言而喻吧 但是...
I think this goes without saying, but..
...如果不得不对我家里人下手...
...if we have to do something to my family..
...那我们就不得不了
...then that's what we have to do.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Right.
考特尼! 你在外面吗 亲爱的?
Court! You out there, darlin'?
我们有点担心
We're worried.
嗯
Um..
我们想来帮忙
We're here to help!
考特尼
Court.
亲爱的
Darlin'.
我知道 以上帝之名 我没有
I know, by God, I didn't
我没有把每件事情都做好
I didn't handle everything perfectly.
我也知道...
And I know that..
嗯
Uh..
我给你做了饼干 考特尼!
I baked ya cookies, Court!
咋啦? 她喜欢饼干
What? She likes cookies.
谁他妈会在这种时候做饼干?
Who the fuck bakes cookies at a time like this?
我会 我一直在做饼干
I do. I bake 'em all the time.
我在家的时候就一直用炉子做
I gotta batch I baked back at the house.
我们有饼干了 考特尼!
We got cookies, Court!
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
-什么? -有声音
- What? - Voices.
是我叔叔在那边喊
I think it's my uncle yellin' over there.
那不就是他的花♥园♥吗?
Isn't that where his garden is?
我是说 如果他人在那 那么...
I mean, if he's there, that..
...那就是我们最好的机会
...that'd be our perfect chance.
快点
Come on.
你以为我会相信你的故事? 哈-哈
You expect me to believe that story? Ha-ha.
- 佩吉 - 关于外星人的故事
- Peggy. - About the aliens?
告诉我孩子们怎么样了
Tell me what happened to the kids?
森林里的那些孩子
The kids up there in the woods.
那些孩子
All those kids.
那些孩子 他们发生了什么事?
All those kids, what happened to 'em?
你该看看
You must see.
你该看看 哈哈!
You must see. Ha-ha!
你该看看
You must see.
首先 你该看看
First, you must see.
我要回去
I wanna go back..
首先 你该看看
First, you must see.
我不能
I can't.
你
You.
怎... 怎么了 亲爱的?
Wha -- what's wrong, hon?
你一直在那里
You were there the whole time.
- 在哪里 亲爱的? -"在哪里 亲爱的!"
- I was where, sweetie? - "I was where, sweetie!"
告诉我 佩吉
Just tell me this, Peg.
你那破样本收集够了吗?
Did you get enough fuckin' samples?
噢 上帝 噢 上帝 噢 上帝 噢 上帝 对不起
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
请宽恕我的罪恶 神父
I'm so sorry for my sins, oh, Father.
我们应该加快速度
We should pick up the pace.
-快点 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
你身体一直很虚 佩吉
You've always been weak, Peggy.
求你了 就一格信♥号♥♥ 求你了
Please, just one bar. Please.
噢 求求你 求求你 就一格 求求你
Oh, please. Please, one bar, please.
我听不见你说什么 佩吉
I can hear you, Peggy.
你不能跑
You can't run.
如果你一直跑 就会很累
If you keep running, you're gonna get tired.
你一累 就会发脾气
You get tired, you're just gonna get cranky.
啊!
Aah!
噢 啊
Oh. Ah.
对不起 考特尼
I'm so sorry, Court.
实在对不起 上帝
I'm so sorry, God.
为我犯的罪孽道歉
I'm so sorry for all my sins.
那是我认为就是的东西吗?
Is that what I think it is?
是的
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
听着 我要跑进去
Look, I'm gonna run inside
拿到钥匙 再跑出来
grab the keys and be right out.
我不是个残废
I'm not a cripple.
我知道 但发动机声音太大了
I know, but that engine is loud as fuck
发动机一启动 我们就得赶紧跑
and as soon as I start it, we're gonna need to fuckin' move.
你可以吗?
You good?
没问题 但以防万一...
Fair enough, but just in case..
小心点
Be careful.
这件事发生多长时间了 佩吉?
How long's this been going on, Peg?
他妈的已经多长时间了?
How fucking long has it been going on?
嗯? 几小时?
Huh? Hours?
几天? 几年?
Days? Years?
你从一开始就卷入其中?
Have you been involved from the beginning?
见鬼 我十分肯定就是你
Hell, I'll bet you're even the one
把考特尼送给他们的
who brought Courtney to them.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking bitch.
为什么?
Why?
她是我的亲骨肉
She was my own flesh and blood.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
我都不忍♥看你一眼
I can't even look at you.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
别再说了 好吗?
Don't you say nothin', okay?
我是个坏人 但我也有同情心
I'm a bad guy, but I have compassion.
不像你
Unlike you.
宝贝 我听不见你 你倒是出个声啊
Baby, I can't hear you. You gotta enunciate.
你的礼节去哪了?
I mean, where are your manners?
杀了我吧 杀了我吧
Just kill me. Just kill me.
电影精选列表