to harness a massive global audience of prime, premium,
广♥告♥商青睐的年轻群体
advertiser-friendly young people.
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
你好 哥们
Hi, buddy. How are you?
-你怎么样 -很好
- Hey. How you doing? - Good.
-很高兴见到你 -嗨
- Good to see you. - Hey.
-见到你总是很高兴 -好啊
- Good to see you as always. - What's up?
我大概在自己创建YouTube频道后的第二周
I have been with Maker Studios pretty much since,
就结识了"制♥作♥人工作室"
like, week two of my YouTube channel.
麦奇·墨菲 是YouTube上的一颗新星
他17岁来到 洛杉矶
专注其油管主 演员和导演事业
我们是一个庞大的团队 并且与日俱增
Our team's pretty big, and it's growing as we speak.
我有皮娅
I have Pia.
麦奇·墨菲
订阅量 66.98万
她是我频道的关键人物
She is a huge part of what my channel is.
皮娅·小童
"制♥作♥人工作室" 高级策略合伙人
现在是新年伊始
It's the beginning of a new year,
所以我想是召集大家
so I thought it would be perfect to just all get together
讨论今年目标的好时机
and discuss the goals for the year.
还有安德鲁·格雷姆 我的经理
I have Andrew Graham, who is my manager.
显然 麦奇的团队目前在加州
Obviously, Mikey's team now is at CA.
-市场更大 对吧 -没错
- It's broader, right? - Right, right.
安德鲁·格雷厄姆
"大镜头"[公♥司♥名] 人才管理人
今年的目标之一
And one of the things that is a passion point
-是导演 对吧 -没错
- for this year is directing, right? - Okay, right.
麦奇对镜头前镜头后的
So Mikey's passions are as equally strong
工作同样热爱
in front of the camera as behind the camera.
我觉得确实还有很大空间
Well, I do think that there's definitely room
可用来导演
for doing more directing here.
我觉得我们
I think one of our biggest things
增长较多的一项
that we've seen a lot of growth in is doing,
就是品牌合约
you know, branded opportunities.
你表现很出色
You're really killing it.
俘获了观众
Like, you've got the audience down.
我要把这个视频做成合成集那样 总之...
I'm about to drop this new video like a mixtape. Anyway...
我觉得麦奇是我们的财富
I feel like Mikey is sort of our treasure
尤其是当他作为青少年沃客拍手的时候
when it comes to that young teenage vlogger.
亚马逊的工作人员给了我
The super-cool people at Amazon have given me
一张价值50美元的亚马逊购物卡
a $50 Amazon gift card that
我想要送给你们
I am willing to give to you guys.
麦奇·墨菲
我现在的频道是我在2013年创建的
I started my channel that I'm currently on in 2013.
我该怎么办 为什么 好了 听着
I--what do I do? Why? Okay, listen.
我对此真的无能为力
There's literally nothing I can do about this.
我很想去表演 很想出现在镜头里
Really wanted to act, and I really wanted to be on camera,
可是在新泽西 没有可以这样做的地方
and in New Jersey, there was no place to do that.
所以何不用我圣诞节收到的摄像机
So why not just do it in my bedroom on a camera
在自己的卧室来拍摄呢
that I got for Christmas?
姑娘 今天怎么样
Sup, girl? How you doing today?
追求幸福
我邻居正在办派对
My neighbors are having a party,
可是并没邀请我 所以...
and I wasn't invited, and so...
再见 爱你们 回头见
Peace out, love you, and good-bye.
伙计们 我希望你们喜欢刚刚的视频
Okay, guys. So I hope you enjoyed the video.
总订阅量
订阅人数达到了十万 非常感谢大家
Thank you guys so much for 100,000 subscribers.
好莱坞路
环球影城
影视城
这个 我需要这个
This. I need this.
还需要这个
And I need this.
我话筒的固定架坏了
The shoe broke on my microphone,
所以现在我没有办法
so I now am in the lucky position
只能用皮筋把它固定起来
of having to build little rubber band rigs.
我是真的在导演 拍摄 剪辑 撰写
I genuinely am directing, filming, editing, writing,
并在自己的视频里担当主演
starring in my own content.
大家好 把你们需要建议的事发给我
Hey, guys. Send me some stuff you need advice on.
确保我在答复你们的同时
Make sure you throw in a challenge
还得做一个挑战
for me to do while answering.
好了 发送
Okay, and then tweet.
要过多久你才能得到回复
How soon do you get responses?
现在就开始要收到回复了
So I'll start to get responses now.
-已经收到了吗 -是的
- Like, already? - Yeah.
"身体颠倒时如何管理焦虑情绪"
"How to manage anxiety while being upside down."
现在关注我的用户
With the audience that I have currently,
都是一群青少年
it's a very young, teenage audience,
因为我也是个十七岁的青年
and since I am a 17-year-old kid,
与他们交心并不是很难
relating to them is not very hard.
他们想去了解他们关注的人
They want to know about the people that they watch.
他们知道我曾被欺负过
They know that I have been bullied,
所以他们想知道我是怎样处理的
so they like to know how I dealt with it.
他们知道我有焦虑症
They know that I have anxiety,
所以他们想知道我是怎么处理的
so they want to know how I dealt with it.
"你最喜欢哪部电影 唱着回答我"
"What's your favorite movie? Answer while singing."
用户们喜欢与油管主进行互动
The audience likes to have an interaction with the YouTuber.
他们想进一步了解他们
They like to know more about them,
他们想要成为
and they like to also be the ones involved
提问的人
in asking what's going on.
这是通过YouTube产生的
It's kind of a cool connection
一种很酷的联♥系♥
that kind of got created in YouTube.
海蒂想知道在身体颠倒时
Heidi wants to know how to deal with anxiety
怎样处理焦虑情绪
while being upside down.
这样算得上是颠倒吗
Is this technically upside down?
如果你只去想那些让你开心的事物
If you focus on the things that make you happy,
你的脸上多半会一直保持微笑
most likely, you will be able to keep a smile on your face,
你也就不会再感到焦虑了
and you won't feel the anxiety.
柯基·特洛伊要我一边吃香蕉
Corgi Troy asked me to give advice on life
一边给他生活建议
while eating a banana.
只是发送这条消息
You know, even just tweeting,
"大家好 把你们需要建议的事发给我"
"Hey, guys, send me some stuff you need advice on."
就相当于在提醒他们马上就会有
I'm now alerting them that there is another video
新的视频出来了
that will come out soon.
香蕉断了
The banana broke.
如果你对它进行转发
And if you tweeted toward it,
那么你的推就有机会出现在视频里
there is a chance that your tweet will be in the video.
所以现在所有看到和转推了这条消息的人
So now everyone has saw this tweet that even tweeted back
就会在视频放出后马上观看它
to it will now immediately watch the video when it goes up.
就像我老爸说的那样
As my dad always says,
"不经历彩虹...不经历风雨
"Without ups--without downs,
怎能见彩虹"
there will not be ups."
所以 我们只需直面生活中的起起伏伏
So, you know, just ride those downs and ride those ups.
华纳兄弟影视公♥司♥
我们现在要去见格蕾丝·海比格
We are headed to Grace Helbig's.
我们今天要进行合作拍摄
We're gonna be shooting a collab today.
一定会很赞
It's gonna be cool.
与其他沃客拍手 合作 拍摄可以增加观看量和订阅量
合作拍摄是涨粉的关键
Collaboration really is key.
它是我最初为积累粉丝
Like, that was one of the first things
而做的几件事之一
that I did to build my audience.
如果你有一千的订阅量
If you have 1,000 subscribers,
总订阅量
然后你发现另一个频道
and then you found a different channel
也有一千的订阅量
that had 1,000 subscribers,
总订阅量
然后你们两个一起拍摄一个视频
and then you two made a video together--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们互相附上对方的频道地址
And you push to each other's links,
突然间 你可能会得到对方的一千订户
all of a sudden, you might have this guy's 1,000 subscribers.
总订阅量
总订阅量
-大家好 -大家好吗
- Hello, everybody. - Hey, guys, what's up?
大家好啊
Good day, everyone.
今天请来了我最爱的人之一
Today I am joining one of my favorite people.
我旁边的是金克斯佩恩
And I'm here with JennxPenn.
和我女朋友一起
Here with my girlfriend.
吸引观众并非易事
And it's not easy to get an audience.
你必须要有料
You got to make some stuff.
这很难
电影精选列表