It was, like, one of these situations to where you, like,
六年来你倾尽了全部
gave everything for six years of your life,
每一年的生活 两次脑部手术
every year, two brain surgeries,
亲人离世 所有的一切
deaths in the family, everything.
你全都拍下来
You filmed everything,
然后顷刻之间 你成了敌人
and then all of a sudden, you're the enemy.
我一出现 事情就开始发生变化
When I came in, things started to change,
我觉得这是我的过错
so I felt like it was my fault why.
当时网上充满负面评论
There was all the negative now, you know?
我一来 负面评论就接踵而来
Negative came when I came,
所以...
so...
我们马上要去骑小马了 也可能是成年马
So we're on our way to go ride some ponies or horses, I guess.
事情慢慢开始恢复正常
Things are slowly getting back to where it's normal,
并不需要变成一个要失控的局面
and it didn't need to be a situation to where it needed to explode.
准备好了吗
You ready?
再做一遍 我没来得及拍下来
Do it one more time. I wasn't ready for you.
看看我在这边能不能拍出更有创意的照片
All right, let's see if I can get a better idea over here.
有时候我会害怕我们会忘记
Sometimes I get scared that we're gonna forget to
生活在当下 而不是在屏幕后
live in the moment, not behind a screen.
过来
Come here.
-准备好了吗 -等等
- Ooh, yes. Ready? - Hold on.
艾丽 等一下
Alli. Hold on.
小查 我不想逗这马
Char, I don't want to tease the horse.
我知道 但我 关键就是
I know, but I got to-- the whole point is, like--
别再拍了 这太难拍了
No more. It might be a little bit hard filming.
-我会想出办法的 -我是在说我
- I'll figure it out. - I'm talking about me.
我真希望休息几天
真的 真希望能休息几天
I really do. I really wish I could take some days off
因为这工作很繁重
because it's a lot of work.
没事的 吉普赛
It's all right, Gypsy.
你能尽量把自♥拍♥杆缩短吗
Can you shorten that at all?
-可以 -那就缩短吧
- Yes, I can. - Go ahead and shorten that
因为它不会喜欢这东西架在它的耳朵之间
'cause she's not gonna like that coming up between her ears.
好啦 马儿 我们会成为朋友的
All right, horse. We're gonna be friends.
查尔斯 我不能带着相机骑马
Charles, I can't do this with a camera.
我♥干♥不了这个
This is not gonna work for me.
这是我拍过的最具挑战性的沃客
This is gonna be the most challenging vlog i think I've ever done.
我有点紧张 我得说实话
I'm a little bit nervous. I'll be really honest.
-准备好出发了吗 -是的
- All right. We ready to go? - Yeah.
吉普赛是王道[屎] 只管跟着它
Gypsy's the shit. Just follow her.
它在拉屎
Oh, she's pooping!
这就是原因 是真正的屎
Ugh, that's why. It's literally the shit.
查尔斯·崔普成了自己一手打造的沃客的受害者
Charles Trippy became a victim of the very thing he had built,
但是之后他又挺了过来
and then he survived it.
这才是真正有意思的地方
That's the part that's really interesting.
他坚持做了下来
He just kept going.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他依然在述说着他的故事
He kept telling his story
一如当初他得肿瘤时那样
just like he did when he had his tumors.
他坚持着这么做
He kept working through that,
这是他真正与众不同之处
and that's what's so special about him.
走 走 走
Go. Go, go, go, go.
不要啊
Oh, no.
有些时候
There's moments where the camera
摄像机仿佛成了不速之客
becomes intrusive in the moment.
我跟科莱特会说 "知道吗
Me and Colette will be like, "You know what?
这一刻我们留给自己"
Let's just have this moment for ourselves."
但是当达克斯顿在卖♥♥萌
You know, when Daxton's doing something cute
或者说了很逗的东西时 我们就会喊
or saying something cute, we're like,
"摄像机在哪儿 快拿摄像机"
"Oh, where's the camera? We should get the camera."
但有时候我们会强迫自己不去拍摄
But sometimes we force ourselves to not film it.
我问自己
I ask myself, like,
我还能继续拍多久
how long can I keep filming my family?
这是终极问题
And that is the ultimate question,
你已经拍了七年
like, well, you've done it for seven years.
还要拍多久呢
How long are you gonna do it?
观众们肯定觉得永远别停最好
And our audience is like, "Never stop."
他们想看到我的孩子们结婚
Like, they want to watch the kids get married.
但我不知道这个问题的答案
And I just--I don't know the answer to that.
真的不知道
I don't know.
不过我每天大概会思考十几次这个问题
I think about it 18 times a day though.
各位 情人节快乐
Okay, guys. Happy Valentine's Day.
我爸妈也在这里 有草莓
We're here with my mom and dad, and we got strawberries.
对我来说 保护好我的家人是我的责任
To me, what I always have to protect is family.
首先 我是个丈夫
I'm a husband very first.
同时也是个父亲 对我来说
And I'm a dad and, to me,
保护家人是最重要的
keeping that family is the most important thing.
好了 跟我说说
All right. So talk to me.
谁正式交了男女朋友
Who has official valentines?
我好想听听他们这天怎么过的
Oh, I want to hear how their day went.
你为什么举手举得这么快 小姑娘
And why are you raising your hand so quickly, young lady?
你觉得你会嫁给他吗
Do you think you'll marry him?
不
No.
回到爱达荷州
Moving back to Idaho,
我有一种
it was almost kind of like,
荣归故里的感觉
you know, coming back victorious, you know?
当初我们搬去洛杉矶的时候 大家都说我疯了
Like, we moved to L.A., everybody called me crazy.
都说 "你在干什么"
"What are you doing?"
好了 这些女士们
Okay, so the ladies are filming here
现在身处爱达荷的群山中
from the mountains of Idaho now.
后来我卖♥♥了我的公♥司♥ 搬回这里
To, like, I sold my company, and I moved back.
我挺心满意足的
It did feel gratifying.
欢迎来到沃客娱乐
Come on in to vlog entertainment.
这里是摄影棚
This is the studio.
我们刚刚改建完
We've just finished remodeling.
加了许多灯光
We got all these lights put in.
这里将会成为一个摄影场
This is gonna be a set,
所以他们现在在下面拍的《妈妈看世界》
so what they're shooting down there at "The Mom's View,"
最后会搬到这里来拍
eventually they're gonna shoot up here
就等我们建设完毕
once we build the set.
我希望在这爱达荷群山中
I want to have the same capacity or the same,
无论我们需要拍摄什么
you know, ability to shoot
都具有像在洛杉矶那样
whatever we need here in the mountains of Idaho
需要用到工作室
that we might need to go to a studio
《孩子们入睡之后》
才能拍摄的能力
somewhere in L.A. to shoot.
能够用语言描述
To be able to put into words
拍摄沃客和YouTube
what vlogging and what YouTube has done
给我的生活和整个家庭 以及后代带来了什么
for my life, for my family tree for generations to come,
一切都不一样了
it's all different.
因为YouTube 一切都改变了
Everything has changed because of YouTube.
我♥干♥这行已经三年了
I've been doing this for three years,
我已经到了有时
and I'm getting to a point
每周一次谈论产品
where talking once a week about a product
或者是每周一次谈论
or talking once a week
计划好的东西
about something that is super planned
并不是我想要做的事的地步了
sometimes isn't what I want to do.
沃客一
我要试着做一些
I'm gonna to try to do something
以前从来没做过的事
that I've never done before.
希望大家会喜欢
And hopefully you guys enjoy it.
我想要能够说些私人的事
I want to be able to talk about things that are personal.
有我的朋友 利亚姆 从外地来
And I have my friend, Liam, from out of town.
当然还有卢克 我们要去鲁尼恩峡谷
And, of course, Luke. So we're going up to Runyon Canyon.
我做女生产品的那些视频 最后会说
Me doing girl products and at the end, going,
"不好意思 各位 我这周有点事
"By the way, guys, I had this problem this week.
我不太舒服" 根本毫无逻辑
I didn't feel great." It doesn't make sense.
我希望能像谢伊和CTFxC那样拍摄沃客
I want to be able to try to do vlogs like Shay and CTFxC
因为首先 我可以更有创意
and like that because, one, I can be more creative with,
其次 我能够畅所欲言
and two, I can talk about whatever I want to talk about.
我们到山顶了
So now we're at the top,
但好像什么都看不到
but I don't think we can even see anything.
电影精选列表