没有人在星期二搭船游览
No one takes boat tours on Tuesdays.
什么?
What?
你不是那个介绍 乔治·华盛顿桥
Are you the one who says how many rivets there are
有多少个铆钉的吗?
in the George Washington bridge?
是啊
Yeah.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
莉莉
Lilly.
我是 大卫
I'm David.
我要去买♥♥件衬衫
I'm going to grab a shirt.
你去过 旋风 吗?
You ever been to the cyclone?
是啊
Yeah.
你想去吗?
You wanna go?
我要去牵脚踏车
Got my bike.
牵过来吧
Come back for it.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think I should.
当然,随你便
Sure. Suit yourself.
682橄榄球
682 rugby.
♪ 依然会痛 ♪
It still hurts
♪ 这伤痛 ♪
It hurts
♪ 依然会痛 ♪
It still hurts
♪ 这伤痛 ♪
It hurts
♪ 依然会痛 ♪
It still hurts
♪ 啦啦啦啦 ♪
LA LA LA LA
♪ 啦啦啦啦 ♪
LA LA LA LA
这是我全部的进度
That's all I got.
这不是很好,有点烂...
It's not very good. It's kind of shitty...
你别停啊?我觉得这样很棒啊
will you stop it? I think it's great.
你干嘛这样?你很棒啊
Why do you do that? You're good.
我打电♥话♥给他的餐厅
I called him at the restaurant.
他不在那里
He wasn't there.
他从没待在你想与他联♥系♥的地方
He's never anywhere when you want to reach him.
我知道你认为我是个白♥痴♥
I know you think I'm an idiot.
你几乎不认识那家伙
You barely know the guy.
我知道
I know.
诺玛打电♥话♥给你了吗?
So how come Norma hasn't called you yet?
她是个 M.I.A.(MIA 军事用语:战斗或任务中失踪的人员)
She's M.I.A.
她的房♥里窝了一个星期
Hasn't left her room in a week,
但我最好还是去检查一下战场
but I better go check the battlefield
免得有人员伤亡
in case there are casualties.
坚持信心
Keep the faith.
明天打电♥话♥给我
Call me tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
大家都有韵事
People have affairs.
这是21世纪
This is the 21st century.
不是他妈的世界末日
It's not the fucking end of the world.
莉莉安,我将不胜感激
Lillian, I would appreciate it
如果你不用这种方式跟我说话
if you wouldn't speak to me that way.
妈妈,全家都在这里耶
Mom, there is a whole family here.
他说他很抱歉 我有听到他说
He said he was sorry. I heard him.
她可能只是 一个素不相识的人
She's probably just some random person.
他只这样做是为了得到你的关注
He only did it to get your attention.
这不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
不关我的事吗?他是我的父亲
It doesn't concern me? He's my father.
我希望他留下来
I want him to stay.
好吧,我们都知道你对他的态度
Well, we all know how you feel about him.
我无法置信你会这样说
I can't believe you just said that.
你是个烂透的心理医生
You're a God damn shrink.
你知道吗 莉莉安?
You know what, Lillian?
如果你不能自♥制♥一点
If you can't find a way to control yourself,
我不得不请你离开
I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room.
感谢上帝,我无法控制自己
Thank God, I can't control myself.
你活在色情电影里
You live in a porno movie.
这是一个摄影师的工作室
It's a photographer's studio.
你有听过 弗兰克·梅奥 吗?
Frank Mayo. You heard of him?
他让我在这里睡,有点像是换取保全
Lets me sleep here in exchange for kinda acting like a security guard.
奇怪的睡觉地方- 哦,我在那里
Weird place to sleep. - Oh, I'm up there.
啤酒要吗?
Want a beer?
他们今天拍了支口红广♥告♥,所以...
Think they did, like, a lipstick commercial here today, so...
他也有间暗房♥
He's got a dark room, too.
但没再用了
He doesn't use it anymore,
我就自学洗照片
so kind of teaching myself to print.
好事物都该拍成照片
All the good stuff was shot on film.
你的家人在哪?
Where's your family?
现在吗?公园东路
Now? Eastern parkway.
我从小就住 斯塔滕岛
I grew up on Staten island, though.
我五岁的时候从田纳西搬到那里
I moved there from Tennessee when I was five.
斯塔滕岛?
Staten island?
是啊
Yeah.
实际成长的地方
People actually live there.
不过,高中的时候就搬走了
Moved out, though, when I was in high school.
为何?
How come?
为了让大家都更安全一些
It was just safer for everyone that way.
替妈妈省点麻烦
You think your mom's trouble.
这些都是你拍的吗?
These all yours?
是啊
Yeah.
你真的想做摄影师
You really want to do this.
我没想做什么,除了离开这里
I don't want to do anything except get out of here.
你想要到哪去?
Where you want to go?
罗马、巴黎
Rome, Paris,
我不知道
I don't know.
为何?
Why?
去闻...
Smell it.
去呼吸...
Breathe it.
受够了只看照片
Tired of seeing it in photographs.
你知道 希薇亚·普拉斯 吗? (美国作家)
Sylvia Plath. Do you know this?
你可以念给我听吗?
Would you read it to me?
“爸爸”
"Daddy,
“你别再做,你别再做”
"you do not do, you do not do
“更多的,黑鞋子”
"any more, black shoe
“我活得 像一只脚”
"in which I have lived like a foot
“三十年来”
"for thirty years
“一穷二白”
"poor and white
“几乎不敢呼吸或喷嚏”
barely daring to breathe or achoo"
我想你最好回家去
I think you better get home.
你跟洁芮说你打算周五去看她
You told Gerry you were going to see her on Friday.
怎样
So.
是不是?
Are you?
这件事很奇怪
It was weird.
我们在餐厅相遇,然后只是一起逛了逛
We met at the restaurant, and then we just walked around.
很明显我是想跟他来一下
And it was pretty obvious that I was down to hook up,
他居然没有碰我
and he didn't even touch me.
也许我应该主动上他呢?
Maybe I should've come on to him?
居然有男人会不喜欢?
I mean, aren't guys supposed to like it
你才跨出第一步
when you make the first move?
我甚至穿上我的紫色毛衣,那件超低胸
I even wore my purple sweater that's so low cut
我的咪♥咪♥都快挂出来了
my tits practically hang out of it.
妈的
Shit.
也许太超过了
Maybe that was too much.
噢,我的天啊- 什么?
Oh, my God. - What?
他在那儿
There he is.
我告诉他我跟你在这里即兴演出
I told him I was meeting you here for open mic.
我该怎么办?- 什么也别做
What do I do? - Nothing.
你什么意思?这是要做给他看的
What do you mean nothing? The song is about him.
这样就好了
It's fine.
嘿,你还记得我的朋友 莉莉.伯格?
Hey, you remember my friend Lilly Berger?
大卫·艾弗利
David Avery.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm so happy you're here.
好吧,好吧 我要去...
All right, okay. I'm going to...
我要去打点一下,我真的很紧张
I'm going to go set up. I'm really nervous.
所以,不要笑我
So don't laugh at me.
电影精选列表