我不能这样做
I can't do it.
不,你可以,问题是,你愿意吗?
No, you can. The question is will you?
♪ 没什么错觉 ♪
This is no great illusion
♪ 当我和你在一起是在寻找灵魂 ♪
when I'm with you I'm looking for a ghost
♪ 或是没来由的原因 ♪
or invisible reasons
♪ 失去爱情让我尖叫奔离家园 ♪
to fall out of love and run screaming from our home
♪ 因为我们住在镜中之家 ♪
'cause we live in a house of mirrors
♪ 我们看到自己的恐惧化为我们的歌♥ ♪
we see our fears and everything's our songs
♪ 面容与二手衣物 ♪
faces and second-hand clothes
♪ 但我们的煎熬越来越多 ♪
but more and more we're suffering
♪ 不因为没有人,也不是一千种啤酒 ♪
not nobody, not a thousand beers
♪ 使我们沉浸孤独 ♪
will keep us from feeling so all alone
♪ 但 你是你所爱 ♪
but you are what you love
♪ 而不是 被爱 ♪
and not what loves you back
♪ 所以我在你家门口 ♪
that's why I'm here on your doorstep
♪ 恳求你带我回去 ♪
pleading for you to take me back
哪个比较好?
Is that a good one?
这是在干嘛?
What the hell was that?
就是这个意思
Flock of these.
很搞笑
Very funny.
♪ 你是你所爱 ♪
You are what you love
你看那个家伙,穿Speedo的邋遢男 (英国名牌泳装)
Look at that guy. Slut Speedo.
冷水会让他们萎缩
Cold water makes them shrivel up.
你怎么知道的?
How would you know?
我们真的要这么做吗?
We're really going to do this?
你可以当胆小鬼,我赌20块稳赢
You can wuss up but I'll be 20 bucks richer.
你要在这里换衣服?
You're just gonna take it off right here,
众目睽睽之下?
with everyone looking?
就是这样
That was the idea.
是啊
Yeah.
我不能这样做
I can't do it.
是的,你可以,问题是,你愿意吗?
Yeah, you can. The question is will you?
哦,不
Oh, no.
你以为闭着眼睛就没有人看到你吗?
You think because your eyes are closed no one can see you?
去你的!
Screw you.
下水
Get in.
我不会游泳!
I can't swim!
你可以- 不,我不能
Yes, you can. - No, I can't.
我不喜欢海浪,我讨厌海浪
I don't like waves. I hate waves.
你只记得这个?
And you just remembered this?
哦,不
Oh, no.
你裸体了!
You're naked!
我知道了!
I know!
我们只是过来告诉你
We just came over to tell you
你有整个海滩最赞的屁♥股♥
you have the best ass on this beach.
什么意思呢?
What means this?
你是法国人?
You French?
我们是罗马尼亚,不说英文
We are Romania. No English.
不错
Nice.
想要去散步?- 不要
Wanna go for a walk? - Mm-mm.
不要 不要
Mm-mm.
她可以用她的舌头,对不对? (动动舌头指说点话)
She can use her tongue, though, right?
不要 不要~- 你去哪儿? 来吧
Mm-mm. - Where you going? Come on.
我在游了,你看,妈妈
I'm doing it. Look, mom.
你不想待在那儿
You didn't want to stay
看看你会不会得到惊奇奖吗?
and see what your special prize was going to be?
你的意思是我的特别奖是轮♥奸♥?
You mean my really special gang rape?
呵呵...
Oh...
哎,你什么毛病啊?
hey, what's the matter with you?
来点“我很抱歉” “原谅我”之类的行吗?
How about "I'm sorry," "excuse me" or something?
你可以用你的舌头,不是吗?
You can use your tongue. Can't you?
抱歉
Sorry.
你卖♥♥冰淇淋
You're selling ice cream.
是的,惊人的观察力
Yeah, amazing powers of observation.
我可以点一个吗?
Can I have one?
哪一个?
Which one?
哪个好吃?
What's good?
嗯,都是狗屁
Uh, they're all shit.
回收工业废料
Recycled industrial waste.
请给我 红色、白色和蓝色
The red, white, and blue, please.
那个相机是你的吗?
That camera yours?
不是
No.
你不用这么混♥蛋♥
You don't have to be such a dick.
她只是想表现友善
She's just trying to be nice.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你嘴好蓝
Your mouth is so blue.
我觉得有人伤过他
I think someone hurt him.
就算让他变成混♥蛋♥也没关系吗?
That makes it okay for him to be an asshole?
哦,拜托~
Oh, come on.
你也喜欢上他了
You liked him, too.
嘿
Hey.
莉莉
Lilly.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
嘿,现在是什么时候?
Hey, what time is it?
呃,我不知道也许,是六点?
Uh, I don't know. Maybe, like, 6:00?
妈的
Shit.
我希望诺玛的还跟病人在一起
I hope Norma's still with a patient.
祝你好运 我要带着我获奖的屁♥股♥回家
Good luck. I'm going to take my award-winning ass home.
好吧
Okay.
请不要那样做
Please don't do that.
脚踏车还我
Return my bike.
莉莉安,你到哪去了?
Lillian, where have you been?
我早上跟你说过了,布莱顿海滩
I told you this morning, brighten beach.
你一路骑到洛克威?
You took it all the way to Rockaway?
一路骑到洛克威
All the way to Rockaway.
好吧,如果你知道会玩到这么晚
Okay, if you knew you were going to be this late,
你应该打通礼貌性的电♥话♥回来
you could've had the courtesy to call.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
乔伊也会希望能有多些时间陪伴她的家人
Joy would like to spend some time with her family, too.
好吧,爸爸还是在办公室
Well, dad's still in the office.
这是题外话
That is beside the point.
你需要吃点面条以外的东西
You need to eat something besides noodles.
我不喜欢吃鱼,那个很噁心
I don't like fish. It's disgusting.
这是你的晚餐- 我的噁心晚餐
It's your dinner. - My disgusting dinner.
你知道吗?够了喔!
You know what? That's enough.
乔伊?- 是啊
Joy? - Yeah.
你早点回去陪陪家人吧
Why don't you go home to your family,
这里留给女孩们清理
and the girls will clean up.
莉莉安,请告诉你的父亲
Lillian, please go tell your father
我们的音乐会要迟到了
that we are going to be late for the concert.
他不能继续跟病人耗
He can't still be with a patient.
你待在这里吃些蛋白质
You stay there and eat some protein.
把你的鞋子脱掉
And take your shoes off.
你把沙子弄得满地都是
You're tracking sand all over the house.
你说了没?
Did you tell him?
他正在忙
He was with someone.
你有什么问题吗?
What is wrong with you?
爱德华,麻烦快去换衣服,我们要迟到了
Edward, please go get changed. We're going to be late.
八点就要开场了
It starts at 8:00.
好了,我去准备
Okay, I'm going.
呃...
Uh...
对不起,我...
Sorry, I'm...
爱德华 快点,我们要迟到了
Edward, come on. We're going to be late.
来了
Coming.
艾尔·弗兰肯
Al Franken.
艾尔·弗兰肯 是个该死的笑话
Al Franken is a God damn comic.
他很好啊,他的名声怎么了吗?
He's good, but what's the name of that show he was on?
是个纽约最好的公民权律师
And she's the best civil rights attorney in New York.
她要去做什么,要到威斯康星州去替谁工作?
What is she going to do, go to Wisconsin and work for some guy
电影精选列表