Don't you push me. I swear to God, I'm gonna kill him.
我 会 杀 他
I will kill him
现在你给我把法官找来 不然有人就要死了
Now you get the judge or somebody dies
机器开着吗 开着吗
That thing on? Is this thing on?
-是的 是的 -大家离开
Yes. It's on?
不要乱来 我会开枪的
Make no mistake. I will shoot you
有人♥质♥在 你不能开枪
He's got a hostage. You can't
-退后 -我说了算 你死定了
Back off.. On my word you're a dead man
嘿 准则有规定 除非他先开火
Hey, there's a protocol here. Unless he's started it
否则你无权开枪
You have no right to fire
我要法官
I need the judge
他有把枪瞄准了要射人 不用你教我怎么做
He's got a gun aim to kill someone. Don't tell me how to do my job
-怎么回事 -你别管
-What's going on here? -Just stay out of this
告诉我 到底怎么回事
Tell me, man. What's going on?
离开
Stay out of this
不 不 你退后 我来处理
No, no. You step back. I've got this
-放下武器 -你退后 我来处理
Drop your weapon now. Step back, I've got this
我现在就要法官
I need the judge now
-你别管了 告诉我怎么回事 老兄 -我需要法官
Stay out of this. Tell me what's going on, man? I need the judge
我需要后援 你退后 不要开枪 不要开枪
I need backup, you step back. No one fires, no one fires
-你告诉法官 我有证据 -不准再说话
You tell the judge, I have evidence. Okay? Don't you say another word
他有炸♥弹♥
He's got a bomb
不 不 不要开枪 不要开枪 退后
No, no, no one fires. No one fires. Step back
我中枪了
I've been been shot
在事件中 我殉职了 我对这案件的证词
In the event, I don't survive. So, said was this testimony
在2011年9月17日
On September 17th 2011
我发现了
I've uncovered..
在约翰内斯堡人口贩卖♥♥的卖♥♥淫信息
Sex trafficking trade out of Johannesburg
消息往回指向
An intel that led back to..
警长
Chief of Police
贝恩 罗德
Bane Rhodes
在约翰内斯堡中♥央♥医院治疗的
Recovering in Johannesburg Central Hospital
美国游客 迈克尔·伍兹
The American tourist Michael Woods
被祖马总统称赞为一位英雄
Was praised as a hero from President Jacob Zuma
并将他誉为正义的捍卫者
And called him a great defender of justice
今日稍早 在他床边看护的前妻
At his bedside ex-wife, Angelica Moore
安杰丽卡·摩尔 发表了谈话
spoke with us earlier today
我们曾经历不愉快的日子 但毋论如何我总是觉得
We've had difficult times, But somehow I always knew
他有可贵的内在
That he's got it in him
凡事在紧要关头 他都会全力以赴
When it really matter, He pulled through
因为这一点 我会用永远爱他
And I will always love him for that
罗德警长以及其他一干高阶官员 法♥院♥人员
Rhodes and several other high ranking officers and members of court.
在法♥院♥区戏剧化的爆料事件后
Were arrested late last Tuesday
于上周二稍晚遭到拘捕
after dramatic showdown on Constitution Hill
瑞秋·沙班古的证词及其遗体迹证
Shabangu's testimony and the body evidence found
已自动转案于穆素卡法官...
and just exchange on Judge Musuka position automatically...