他们绝对不会把我随便扔给别人
They wouldn't have left to some random guys.
你别装无辜了 老兄
So, don't play the innocent man
你给我坐回去 好吧
You just sit back. Alright?
我不知道你在说什么 我不在乎
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.Not I really care
你给我坐回去 闭嘴
You just sit there and you shut up
坐到位子上去 坐好 这他妈疯了吧
Stay at your seat. Just stay there. This is crazy
天啊
Oh God
掉头
Turn the car around
-掉头 -我不想听
-Turn the car around! -I don't want to hear it
听我的你就不会受伤 掉头
Listen to what I say and you won't get hurt. Turn the car around
这件事和我无关 好吗
I don't have anything to do with this, alright?
完全无关 我跟这事一点关系也没有
Not a thing. I don't have any involvement in this
你开的太快了 慢点
You're driving too fast. Slow down
我说了 慢点
I said slow down!
-够了 -好 好 好
-Enough!! -Okay, okay
你干什么
What are you doing?
呆在车里 就呆在车里
Stay in the car. Just stay in the car
我不知道你到底在做什么
I don't know what you're doing
坐好
Sit down
你♥他♥妈♥的
-喂 -你迟到了 迈克
-Hello -You're late, Michael Woods
是 我知道 很抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry
你10天前才出狱 我看过你的档案
You got out of jail only 10 days ago. I've checked your record
你已经因离境而违犯了保释条款
Already broken your parole condition by leaving the country,
有个前妻在大使♥馆♥
an ex-wife in the Embassy
你是要去那儿对吗
Is that where you going?
不 我正在去你那儿的路上
No, no. I'm on my way to you right now
你想回监狱吗 伍兹先生
Do you want to go back to jail, Mr. Woods?
5分钟 不然我们去找你
Five minutes! Or we coming for you
我来了 这还有个女人 车后面绑着个女人
I'm coming. There's a woman. There's a woman tied up at the back..
喂
Hello?
呆在座位上 拜托 呆在那别动
Just stay in your seat Please, just stay in your seat
好不好 乖乖呆在那
Alright? Just stay there,
呆在那别动 没事 就呆在那
don't move. Nothing! Just stay there
你不知道发生什么了吧 是吧
You don't know what's going on. Do you?
我想我需要跟你解释一下情况 如果我...
I think I need to explain the situation if I just..
你找错人了
You're talking to the wrong person
我叫瑞秋·沙班古 为国家检察官部门工作
My name is Rachel Shabangu. I work for the national prosecutor authority
我最近发现了一个很有权势的人
I've recently uncovered information implicating a very powerful man
叫本·罗斯的消息
named Bane Rhodes
暗指他涉嫌多方面组织跨国卖♥♥淫
And various accounts of international sex trafficking
我最多只记得回到家 打开门
The last thing I remember is going home, opening my front door
醒来后就和你在这车上了
and waking up in this mini van with you
我有理由相信 他们绑♥架♥我
I have reasons to believe I've been kidnapped to prevent
来阻止这些讯息曝光
this information from coming to light
知道吗 我不想听任何有关事件 行不行
You know what? I don't want to hear any of this, alright?
我什么都不想听
I don't want to hear any of it
你必须做正确的事
You have to do the right thing
这么着 你把话留着 好吗 留着向警♥察♥说好吗
You know what? Just save it, alright? Just save it to the police
贝恩 罗德 是警♥察♥局长
Bane Rhodes is the chief of police
要我死的警♥察♥
It's the police that want me dead
听着 我不知道你怎么掺和进来的
Look, I don't know how you've got involved in this. But you are
这就是我的现状 现在变成是你的
This is my reality, And just become yours
不 这不是我的 不关我的事
No, It hasn't become my realities. This isn't my reality
有些时候 老天并没有给我们选择的权力
Sometimes life doesn't give us a choice
我只能做我该做的 我现在只能别再惹麻烦
I gotta do what i gotta do, I just got to stay out of trouble right now
你该做对的事情 你不如闭嘴
You have to do the right thing. Why don't you shut up?
这不对劲
This isn't right
走 走 走
Go, go, go
快离开这 走 走 走
Get the hell outta here. Go, go, go
正在走 正在走
I'll do it, I'll do it
退回大路去
Get back out to the main road
-走 走 -我正在走 正在走
Go, go, go I'm doing it, I'm going
把枪给我
Give me the gun
把枪给我 这些人会宰了我们
Give me the gun These people are going to kill us
把枪给我
Give me the gun
能不能把枪给我
Will you give me the gun?
开快点
Faster
-射他 射他 -开快点 开快点
-Shoot'em.. Shoot'em -Move faster I'm going, I'm going
-走 走 -我正在走
-Move -Move
喂 喂
Ok. Hey, hey
我叫你进来 你就进来 行不行
When I say you get inside, you get inside. Alright?
什么
What?
我叫你趴进来 你就趴进来 什么
When I say get inside. You get inside. What?
你进来
You get inside
那儿有堵墙 我知道
There is a wall.. I know
当我叫你趴进来 你就趴进来 现在
When i say get inside, you get inside. Now!!
我认识个人 可以帮助我们
I know someone. Someone who can help
我们在哪
Where are we?
是个小镇上 继续往前开
It's a township. Keep going further down
好 这里右转弯
Alright, turn right here
就是这儿 等着我
This is it. Wait here
怎么了
What's going on?
我们得去找别人试试
We're gonna have to try someone else
他在那 那儿 班吉
There he is. There. Benji!
班吉
Benji
班吉
Benji
-好哇 兜过去 -他根本不鸟我们 兜过去
Okay. Go around. He's ignoring us. Go around
那儿
There
班吉
Benji
班吉 他们绑♥架♥了我
Benji. They kidnapped me.
他们想杀了我们
They tried to kill us
班吉
Benji
他们在学校威胁我儿子
They've threatened my son. At his school..
你懂了吗 在学校
You know what I'm saying? At his school..
他才8岁
He's only eight
拜托 别再找我
Please. Leave me alone
他们盯上他儿子 也代表着
They've threatened his son. That means,
他们也会盯上我在大使♥馆♥的老婆
They gonna after my wife she's at the Embassy
打电♥话♥给她 不管发生任何事 她都必须留在原地
Call her. Whatever happens, she must stay where she is
嘿 我是安吉 你知道该怎么做
Hey, it's Angie. You know what to do
安吉 你别乱走 呆在你那
Angie, listen. I need you to stay put.
千万别乱走 千万留在原地
I don't want you to move, I want you to stay right where you at..
有一些人
There some guys..
听我说 就是留在原地
Listen, just stay where you are, alright.
我正在路上 我马上去找你
I'm on my way, I'm coming to get you right now
-你不能去 -我必须去
-You can't go there -I have to go there
你不能 他们要去的就是那
You can't. That's exactly where they headed.
这帮人非常危险 会杀了我们的
These people are dangerous and they will kill us
她很安全 他们进不了大使♥馆♥
She's safe. They can't get through the Embassy
我不在乎 我就是要去
I don't care. I'm going
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone
大使♥馆♥什么部门
What department at the Embassy?
外交 号♥码在手♥机♥上 看手♥机♥
Diplomatic.. It's on the phone. Look on the phone
会没事的 她很安全 只要她呆在里面就没事
It's gonna be okay. She's safe there. As long as she stays inside
-美国大使♥馆♥ -请接外交事务部 谢谢
Yes. Can I have diplomatic affairs, please?
我想找安杰丽卡
I'm looking for Angelica.
摩尔 安杰丽卡·摩尔
Moore. Angelica Moore
多久以前
How long ago?
-什么 -她刚离开了 有人来见她
What? She just step off. There someone to see her.
系上安全带
Put on your seatbelt
离这儿只有一个街区 走
It's only a block away
是他们 是他们
她在那 在那 快回去 快回去
她回去了 她回去了
She got back in? She got back in
你中枪了
You've been shot?
-必须送你去医院 -不
We gotta get you to the hospital
不看医生 不去医院
No, no doctors, no hospital
他们会找到我们
They'll find us
转弯 这里转 左转
Turn. Turn here, turn left
跟着...跟着地下停车场指示
Follow the.. Follow the underground parking sign
那里 就那里