早些时侯
-你迟到了 -我知道 对不起
-You're late. -I know, I'm sorry
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
不 刚刚飞机机械故障 我被耽误了
No, no there was this mechanical issue with the plane. And we're delayed
再加上海关 总是永无止境
And then these customs, it just it took forever
这不容易 迈克 那都是过去式了
This is hard, Michael. This is history..
你知道我希望这行得通 只是...
You know I want this to work, it's just...
你要来了...我不知道...
You're coming .. I don't know
安吉 听我说 我来了
Angie, just listen to me. I'm here
-好吗 这次会不一样的 -我保证
-Okay? And its gonna be different this time. -I promise
我希望能相信你 你知道的 真的
I want to believe that, you know I really do
求你别再让我失望了好吗
Just please don't let me down again. Okay?
-我等你 -好 20分钟后见
-I'll be waiting. -Okay. I'll see you in 20 minutes
您选对车了
"The right car for you"
赫兹租车 我是珊米 请问有什么可以帮到您
Hert'z Rental, Sammy speaking. How may I help you?
我是迈克 刚刚租车的那个人
Yeah, this is Michael Woods. I was just in there a moment ago
噢 你是那美国人先生 一切顺利吗
Oh yeah, Mr.American. Is everything okay, Mr.Woods?
噢不...事实上这是一台迷你厢型车 我租的是轿车
No, actually this is a mini van. I ordered a sedan
您能不能先回这儿来
Well, why don't you just come back on in
我们再看看出了什么问题
and we'll see what the problem is.
我们经理很快就回来
I'm sure my manager be back in anytime
你不能解决吗
You can't sort this out?
不 先生 我对电脑实在不行
No, sir, I'm afraid I'm not good with the computer.
但经理会很快返回
But my manager will be back anytime soon now
你知道吗 就这台车好了
You know what? This is gonna be fine
-不 不 -是
No, no. Yeah.
很不幸地我要迟到了 有人在等我
Unfortunately, I'm running late And somebody waiting for me
-我回来以后再处理 好吧 -恐怕你的车...
And we'll just sort it out when I come back. Okay?
多谢 再见
Thank you. Bye
驾驶座在右边真怪异
That's weird
M35公路 往博茨瓦纳
R396公路 往hlabatshame
在这里要靠左行驶
They drive on the left
欢迎来到约翰内斯堡
对不起 对不起 伙计
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man
迈克 别惹麻烦 别惹麻烦
Stay out trouble Michael. Stay out of trouble
别惹麻烦 别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble, stay out of trouble
-喂 -你在哪
Where are you?
堵车了 可能出了什么交通事故
I'm stuck in a traffic jam. There must be an accident or something
我和租车公♥司♥也出了些问题...
And then I ran into an issue with the rental car company too
迈克 你知道这儿的治安
Michael, you know what security is like here.
一点小问题都得按规章全程来一遍
Just to get this little bit of time have to go for whole procedure
我知道 但这不是我的错 我该怎么办
I know, I know It's not my fault, what am I supposed to do?
我也没法控制交通或飞机 我是说...
I can't control the airflow or the traffic, I mean..
能再等一会吗 我都等了18个月了
Can't you just wait for a little bit? I've been waiting for 18 months
-我知道 -好吧 我现在不是来了吗
-I know. -Alright. And I'm here now
从假释委员会批准你出国开始
From the Parole Board approve to travel.
我还以为这会是我们新的开始
I thought this could be like a new start for us and I'm scared that..
-我很害怕...-什么 等等 你哭什么
What? Wait, why did you crying?
别编故事了迈克 我不能再受伤了 我不能
No more stories, Michael. I can't get hurt again. I can't
-什么故事 -你刚刚跑去买♥♥酒吗
-What stories? -Did you stop at a liquor store?
不 拜托 我说了我被堵在路上
No, come on. I told you I'm stuck at a traffic jam
-好吧 -安吉
-Okay -Angie,
就给我这一次机会好吗
just give me this one chance, alright?
我保证 我不会搞砸的
I promise you, I'm not gonna screw it up
好 好 到了打我电♥话♥
Okay, okay. Call me when you get here
"一通 未读讯息"
" 1 Unread Message"
核实清楚 不要留痕迹
"Make sure. Keep it clean"
急着投胎啊 老兄
Hey You'll get there, buddy
-先生要买♥♥吗 -我不需要充电器
Yeah, I don't need a charger.
-这很有用的 -我知道 但我刚在机场已经买♥♥了
I know. I just bought one at the airport
-没事 多买♥♥个也不要紧 -我不需要
Nah. I don't need them
-朋友看着我 我一直在这里卖♥♥的 -我知道
Yeah, I'm sure you are
你们干什么 干什么
Hey, hey. What do you do?
他们偷了我的眼镜
They stole my glasses
喂
Hello
你可不可以确认一下已收到讯息
Do you mind to acknowledge to received the message?
喂 你是谁 能告诉我这儿出什么事了吗
Hello. Who is this? Can you tell me what's going on here?
-喂 -你怎么弄到这手♥机♥的
-Hello? -How did you get this phone?
就在储物箱里
Um, it was in the glovebox
我从租车公♥司♥租到这辆车
I picked up this car from a rental car company.
他们给错车了而且...
They screwed up the car and..
喂
Hello?
喂 我的车上为什么有把枪在
Hello? Why is this that gun in my car?
去你的 老子不玩了
The hell with this.. I'm outta here
你好 迈克
Hello, Michael.
我决定不跟你玩这蠢游戏了
I just thought you should know I'm not playing you're stupid game.
我弃车了
I'm outta here
我把你的车 枪 手♥机♥都留在这
I left your van, your gun, your phone.
都还给你 老兄
You can have it all, buddy.
迈克 我是史密斯警探
Michael.. My name is Detective Smith
我们正在机场进行一件秘密行动
We are in the middle of an undercover operation at the airport
但出了些问题
There was a mess up,
那辆车本来应该让我们的卧底探员开走
that car was meant to be pick up by one of our undercover police officers
我们很庆幸这只是件突发事件
We appreciate that this was just a random mistake
而且你无意涉入
that you are unwillingly to be part in
很好 好消息
That's good. That's good news
这不是你的错 我们通盘掌握中
You're not to blame here. We know what happened
真的很抱歉 我们为你准备了另外辆车
Yeah. Well, sorry about that. We got another car for you
我们会把地址发给你
So, we will send you the address
你把车开到那去 把车换回来...好吗
and we can swap it over. Okay?
太好了 真是松了口气...我得...
Okay, great. That's a relief I got to..
路径指示
这是招谁惹谁了
黑穗街 谢谢
Smuts Street, please
哪一条 我这里有至少57条指示线路
Which one? I have over 57 in the directories
不知道 我是美国人 刚来这儿
Um, I don't know, I'm an American. I'm not from here
抱歉 没更多讯息我帮不上 再见
Unfortunately, I cannot help unless you have more information. Goodbye
打扰一下 猜问黑穗街在哪
Excuse me!! Can you tell me where Smuts Street is?
倒楣事一大堆
黑穗街
Smuts Street
打扰一下
Excuse me
算了 谢谢
It's okay, nevermind. Thank you
是这里吗
妈的
Crap
怎么回事 你已晚了半个小时了
What's going on? You're half an hour late
是 我知道 我...我迷路了...现在动弹不得
Yeah, I know. I got.. I got lost and now I'm stuck
-你在哪 -我转入...呃...鹤街
-Where are you? -I turn off, eh. Crane Street
鹤街 你在哪干嘛
Crane Street? What are you doing on Crane Street?
出了些麻烦...租来的车有些麻烦事
There was a messed up. There was a messed up at the rental car.
而且有...
And there some..
租来的车 我不明白
rental car? I totally don't understand
迈克
Michael?
安吉 你爱不爱我
Angie. Do you love me?
什么 你听到我说的
What? You've heard me
迈克 怎么回事
Michael, what's going on?
如果你真的爱我 我需要你告诉我 怎么去黑穗街
Because if you love me, I need you to tell me how to get to Smuts Street.
然后我需要你别再问我问题
And then I need you to not ask anymore questions
给我20分钟 20分钟
And please just give me 20 more, 20 more minutes.
如果20分钟我还没到
And if I'm not there within 20 minutes
你以后都不需要和我说话了 好吗
You don't ever have to talk to me again. Okay?
回头走
Go back
鹤街回头走 金色街右转
Go back on Crane, take a right on Guld.
呃...之后第三个红绿灯左转就是黑穗街
Um, and then the third left of the lights is Smuts
好 我爱你
Alright. I love you
我对天发誓我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear to God
我把布拿下来好吗
Let me take this gag off. Okay?
你没事吧
Are you alright?
水 水
Water
解开我
You untie me
好
Yeah
你疯了么
Are you crazy?
-你是谁 -你又是谁
Who are you? Who are you??
-你是谁 -你又是谁
Who are you? Who are you??