然后找到左手边的一扇门
then look for a door on the left,
下一扇 下一扇
the next one, the next one.
下两段楼梯
Go down two flights of stairs.
上电梯
Take the elevator.
快走
Come on let's go.
你工作时间怎么在外面
Why were you out at work?
我并不知道我在外面
I didn't know I was.
现在做什么 去哪里 回家吗
What are we doing? Where are we going, home?
克里斯 现在去哪里 回家吗
Kris? Where are we going, home?
克里斯 回家吗
Kris, home?
没错 回家
Yeah, home.
我的丈夫 妻子这么回应道
"Oh husband," Replied his wife.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
好像有
There's like a...
有声音从屋子下面传上来
There's this sound coming from underneath the house.
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
音调很高
It's really high pitched.
你有点吓到我了
You're scaring me a little bit.
克里斯 这是个老房♥子
Kris, it's an old house.
造成这些声音的原因可能有无数个
There's million things in this house that sound like that.
你能不能 你能不能就进去一下
Can you just, can you just go in there,
进去一下就好了
just go in there.
我会进去的
I'm going to go in.
谢谢 行了
Thank you. Come on.
我根本睡不着
I haven't slept at all.
对不起 这真的很
I'm sorry. It's really...
你不相信我 我没撒谎
You don't believe me. I'm not lying.
我可能
I may have...
我觉得我
I think I...
有种很奇怪的流动的声音
There's a weird flowing sound.
刚好流过这条主... 不管它是什么
Right through the main... whatever this thing is.
管道
The pipe.
但跟你说的不同 好像很低沉
But it's not what you're doing. It's like low.
明白我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
都有 两种声音都有
It's both, it's both those sounds.
低沉和尖厉的声音都有
It's both low and high at the same time.
不是
No.
是这样
Yeah.
不 你
No, you...
没错 就像低音和高音
Yeah, it's like a low and high.
就像低音和高音
It's like low and high.
克里斯
Kris?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我喜欢一个人待着
I love to be alone.
你喜欢什么
You love what?
太阳不过是一个晓星
The sun is but a morning star.
以下均出自《瓦尔登湖》 翻译参考徐迟译本
你说什么
What'd you say?
从没听见过这样狂野的音响
the wildest sound ever heard...
整个森林都被震动了
making the woods ring far and wide.
微弱的铃♥声♥传入我的耳中
Faint tinkling sounds borne to my ear.
它们的根纠缠在屋子底下
Their roots reaching quite under the house.
害怕这样可能会使他们晕倒
Fearing that they would be light-headed.
他们既缺少食物又缺少睡眠
For want of food and also sleep.
晕倒
Light-headed?
太空中的蔚蓝调和了黄沙
Prevailing blue mixed with yellow of the sand.
阳光是水的颜色
Sunshine is the color of the water.
我常惊奇地看到我的影子周围有一圈光轮
I used to wonder at the halo of light around my shadow,
一个上帝的选民
one of the elect.
经济篇
Economy.
当我写着后面那些篇页
When I wrote the following pages,
或者说那一大堆文字的时候
or rather the bulk of them,
我是在孤独地生活着 在森林中
I lived alone in the woods,
距离任何邻居一英里
a mile from any neighbor,
在我亲手建筑的木屋里
in a house which I had built myself,
瓦尔登湖的湖岸上
on the shore of Walden Pond.
只靠着我双手劳动 养活我自己
And earned my living by the labor of my hands only.
在那里 我住了两年又两个月
I lived there for two years and two months.
目前 我又是文明生活中的过客了
At present I am a sojourner of civilized life again.
他听到了一种低沉 似乎很远的声音
He heard a low and distant sound.
出奇地伟大而给人留下深刻的印象
But grand, and impressive.
那是从来没有听到过的
Unlike anything he had ever heard.
慢慢地上涨而加强
Gradually swelling and increasing.
仿佛它会有一个全宇宙的
As if it would have a universal
令人难忘的音乐尾声一样
and memorable ending.
一种温郁的激撞声和吼声
A sullen rush and roar.
从百叶窗缝隙中流进来的光线
The rays which stream through the shutter
在百叶窗完全打开以后
will be no longer remembered
便不再被记得了
when the shutter is wholly removed.
我们天性中最优美的品格
The finest qualities of our nature,
好比果实上的粉霜一样
like the bloom on fruits,
是只能轻手轻脚才得保全的
can be preserved.
似有一条溪涧
A stream flowing out in that direction
从山林谷中流下
through a wooded valley.
却没有溪涧
But stream there was none.
我只喝白开水已有这么久了
I am glad to have drunk water so long.
其原因同我更爱好大自然的天空一样
For the same reason that I prefer the natural sky.