可回收材料
把眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
闭上
Close em.
看到了吧 你得筛选很多个
See how many you gotta go through
才能找到个不错的
to get a good one?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没
No.
你看见什么了
You can see what?
谁的
Whoes?
周一之前不行
Not till Monday.
那是谁的
Whose is it?
我不知道 不知是布景师 灯光师
I don't know, a grip, a gaffer,
还是某人的脚 或是它的影子
somebody's foot, a shadow of it.
不行 我不能 好吧
I can't, I can't... okay well.
如果我能看见 那他们也能看见
If I can see it then they can see it too.
如果他们做不来
If they can't do it,
你以后会总遇到这样的情况的
I mean how many times are you going to go around this?
雇个新团队吧 又没什么大不了
Hire a new team. What's the problem?
有一阵了
It has been a while.
抱歉 不过你干得很好
I'm sorry about that but your work is just amazing.
只要你一出面 我们就知道
When we saw you take on it
没有办不成的事
everyone instantly knew we'd gone to the right place.
我只是有些问题要问你
I just have a few questions for you.
运输黄土...
Taking the yellow soil...
这便是我的日常工作
This was my daily work.
那是什么
What is it?
你还有吗
Do you have more?
可不够我的朋友们吃的
My friends, though.
余额转结 [从一张信♥用♥卡♥提取结余 用以清偿另外一张信♥用♥卡♥的欠费]
《瓦尔登湖》 记录了作者隐居瓦尔登湖畔 与大自然水乳♥交♥融
在田园生活中感知自然 重塑自我的奇异历程
不 不
No, no.
不能睡着
Stay awake.
有没有感觉清醒点
You feel refreshed?
有吃的吗
Is there any food?
所有吃的都有毒
All the food is poisoned.
你口渴了吧
Your throat is parched.
弄壶冰水 拿个小玻璃杯
Make a pitcher of ice water, bring a small glass.
你可以走出脚下那块地板
You can leave the tile.
其余的地面也会支撑你的重量
The rest of the floor will support your weight now.
我得向你道歉
I have to apologize.
我打生下来就长得丑陋
I was born with a disfigurement
我的脑袋和太阳一样的材质
where my head is made of the same material as the sun.
你根本就不能直视我
It makes it impossible for you to look directly at me.
一直如此
It has always been this way.
你面前这杯水水很特殊
The water before you is somehow special.
喝了它你就恢复活力了
When you drink it you feel revived and full of energy.
比你曾经喝过的东西都要好喝
It is better than anything you've ever tasted.
现在喝了它
Take a drink now.
饥饿与疲劳向你袭来
There are two approaching armies, hunger and fatigue,
但有一道屏障会困住它们
but a great wall keeps them at bay.
我要是不说什么
The wall extends to the sky and will stay up
那道屏障会延至天际并驻留
until I say otherwise.
每次的都比上次的好喝
Each drink is better than the last,
让你喝了还想喝
leaving you with the desire to have one more.
现在喝杯吧
Take a drink now.
我来告诉你怎么做才能再喝到水
The next drink must be earned and I'm going to tell you how.
仔细听我的指示
Focus closely on my instructions.
我要你牢记在心 不断重复
I will ask you to repeat them from memory.
一个一千 两个一千
One one thousand, two one thousand,
三个一千 四个一千
three one thousand, four one thousand.
水已经失效了
The water has lost its appeal.
不如之前那么吸引你了
It doesn't seem as enticing as before.
你没那么想喝了
You have no craving for it.
克里斯 我刚接了个电♥话♥
Kris, I just got a call.
是你妈妈打来的
It's your mother.
她说她被好几个男人给带走了
She says she's been taken by several men.
不
No.
她说你不给钱 他们就不放她走
She says they won't let her go unless you pay them.
不
No.
不 你有钱吗
No. Do you have any money?
我没有
No, I don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想起来什么了吗
Can you think of anything?
她听起来很勇敢 可我想他们会伤害她
She sounds brave but I think they're hurting her.
妈妈
Mom.
我有房♥子
I have the house.
那房♥子是你的吗
You own the house?
有一部分算我的
I own part of it.
我能 也许我能...
I could, maybe I could...
那房♥子值多少钱
What's the equity?
三万六
$36,000.
那些钱够吗
Is that enough?
用硬币行吗
In coins?
硬币
Coins?
五千
Five thousand.
房♥屋净值贷款申请
四千五
Forty-five hundred.
三千
Three thousand.
天气真好
Weather is beautiful.
你想下车走走 便在远处的街区停车
You feel like walking a bit so you park a block away.
联邦储蓄银行
我把卡还给您了吗 那好
Did I hand you back your card? There we are.
底端为余额
Current balance is at the bottom.
请在三至四个工作日内确保资金充裕
Please allow 3-4 business days for availability of funds.
还有需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
不用了 就这些
No thank you, that's it.
感谢您拜访费舍尔女士 祝...
Thank you for stopping in Ms. Fischer, have a great...
是的 女士 有什么能为您效劳
Yes ma'am, how may I help you?
我该找谁咨♥询♥房♥屋净值贷款的事
Who can I speak to about a home equity line of credit?
问我就可以
I can help you with that.
我叫玛丽 请坐
My name is Marie, please have a seat.
我喜欢你的围巾
Oh I love your scarf.
穿过去
Over,
往下挑 穿过来 接下来是白色
and under, through and now you're white.
我赢了
Crown me.
一个一千 两个一千
One one thousand, two one thousand,
三个一千 四个一千
three one thousand, four one thousand
克里斯 屏障崩塌了 跌落了
Kris, the wall has crumbled, fallen down.
它出不来了
It won't come out.
你找过别人吗
And did you try anybody else?
因为我问过雪莉
Because I spoke to Shelly
她不记得和你说过
and she does not remember talking to you.
没错 是语♥音♥信箱 我语♥音♥留言了
Yes, it was a voicemail, I left a voicemail.
罗斯呢
Where's Roth today?
他怎么不直接和我说
Why isn't he telling me himself?
他今天来不了 所以我们...
He couldn't be here today and that's now what we're...
我感冒了 好吗
I had the flu, okay?
我高烧41度
I had a 106 degree temperature.
这不是我的签名
That's not, that's not my signature.
我没有 这不是
I didn't... it's not...
这是你九月份的存款单
And here's a deposit slip from September.
那是我的字没错
Yeah, that's my handwriting.
这明显不一样
This is different obviously.
他们所有的印刷品都由我们包办
So we do all their printing and their literature.
但是只是片小的学区
It's just a small school district but,
这是这里的地址
this is the address right here,
如果你需要印刷品 指示牌
so if you ever need any printing, signage,
到这来或者打电♥话♥都行
just come in or call.
我不用 我这辈子都用不着
I don't need... I never in a million years would I ever...
我不需要什么指示牌
I don't need any signage.
是你吗 克里斯
This is you, Kris?
对 是我
Yeah, that's me.