好的
Okay.
我会打电♥话♥的
I'll call.
但肯定不是为了指示牌的事儿
I'm not going to call for signage though, right?
我可用不着那玩意儿
I don't need any signage.
好吗 克里斯
Okay, Kris?
好吧 杰夫
Okay, Jeff.
很高兴认识你
It was good meeting you.
我给你打电♥话♥来着
I called you.
我不能每天见你 那样我会迟到的
I can't do this every day. This makes me late for work.
你的车次比我的晚四趟
You're four trains after me.
所以我要是再打电♥话♥你得接
So you're going to have to answer if I call.
我还会再打的
I'm going to call. Again.
我读了MBA
I picked up an MBA.
那家公♥司♥就是干这个的
That's what the, that's what the firm does.
既搞商务 又搞个人理财
It has a commercial half, the other side's personal wealth.
那家公♥司♥在哪儿
Where is it?
你能看见
It's, you can actually see it.
是个高层建筑
It's a high rise.
帕洛玛大楼 C&L皇冠 我们就在那儿
The Palomar Building, C&L Crowne, that's us.
你干嘛乘火车
Why do you take the train?
我♥干♥嘛乘火车
Why do I take the train?
是啊 乘火车的一般都是流浪汉
Yes, it's just everyone that takes the train is either homeless
或者驾照被吊销的人
or had their license revoked or you know.
要我给你看我的驾照吗
Do you want to see my driver's license?
不用了
No.
这是你我的见面礼
That's a gift for us.
我跟你说完这些 你有两个选择
See there's this path forward where I wait to tell you
要么找个借口开溜
and you either use it as an excuse
或者 我也说不准
or maybe you don't but, I don't know.
大概在一年前我确诊后就吃这些
I was diagnosed about a year ago and I take these
还有这些 还算稳定吧
and I take those and it's fine.
看起来还好
It seems fine.
我觉得还好
It seems fine to me.
所以说
So there's that, and,
这算给彼此省却了三四周相互熟识的时间
I think I saved us both three to four weeks.
好吧
Alright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去买♥♥单
I'm going to get the check
然后我们就可以走了
and we can get out of here.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
刚才太傻了
That was stupid.
对这件事我也不知道该说些什么
I don't know what I'm meant to say to that.
我该怎么说
What do I say to that?
我不知道
I don't know.
不如... 我告诉你点事
Why don't I... I'll tell you something and then you,
当然了你不会感兴趣的对吧
you don't care at all do you?
又不是... 好吧
It's not... yeah alright.
路过这个垃圾桶之前 我想跟你说点事
Before we pass this trash I'm going to tell you something.
我离异了
I am divorced.
不怎么好吧
That's not good right?
是不好
It's not great.
米歇尔在哪儿
Where's Michel?
我们有客户收入是你这个的十倍
We have clients with ten times this revenue
却又不必像你似的纳税
that don't have near the tax liability you do.
不如我们换个话题
So we can have another conversation about
可以谈谈如何做到上述的事
how screwed up the code is,
或者你可以提起控诉一了百了
or you can take the charge against and solve it.
你的妻子有什么用药史吗
Does your wife take any medications?
没有
No.
她有什么病史吗
Does she have any health problems?
哮喘
Asthma.
只是希望今天会更好
Just want to say that I hope today's better.
我列了张我想努力尝试事情的单子
I made a list of the things I want to try harder at.
我爱你
I love you.
说什么都无济于事 又治不好吉尔
Those are just words, they don't fix anything Jill.
不是短路的事 我得去商店买♥♥新的灯泡
It's not a short I'm going to the store to get some more.
等一下
Wait a second.
我出门了
I'm on the way out the door.
我就是想和你说希望今天会更好
I just want to tell you I hope today is better.
还有 我爱你
And that I love you.
妈的 吉尔 你说的这些空话
Damn it Jill those are just, those are words.
一点意义都没有
They don't mean anything.
别说了 吉莉安
Not now Jillian.
我希望今天是美好的一天
I want this to be a good day.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得有些事你说得特别对
I think you were right about a lot of things.
我爱你
I love you.
我希望今天是宁静的一天
I want today to be peaceful.
妈的 吉尔 空话屁用都没有
Damn it Jill, this is worthless.
本
Ben.
现在你想谈了吗
Now you want to talk?
我要出门了 吉尔
I'm way out the door Jill.
我只想说
I just want to say that
我希望今天会更好
I hope today is better.
还有 我爱你
And that I love you.
我真想相信你
I want to believe you.
我路过的话 就把过滤器捎回来
Hey, while I'm at it I'll pick up that filter.
我能扶这儿吗
Is it alright that I have that there?
不扶的话你会摔倒吗
You going to fall down if you don't have it there?
很有可能
Yeah, maybe.
看见那个织毛衣的女人了吗
See this woman here with the knitting?
她以前是参议员 对吧
She's a, she's a former Senator, right?
是个诺贝尔奖获得者 获奖种类是编织
Like a Nobel winner, but her category is mittens.
她 她开着 怎么了
So she, she rides... what?
我不明白
You lost me.
这还真是有点
Just got a little too...
有点?
Little?
有点可爱了
Little cute, yeah.
我不知道 你怎么想
I don't know. What do you have in mind?
好吧 那个男的呢
Alright, how about that guy?
说说他的事
Tell me about him.
他离婚了
He's divorced.
对 对
Yeah, yep.
因为她出轨了
Because she cheated.
不对吗
No?
不对 是他出轨了
No. Oh, he did.
他出轨了
He cheated.
也不对 那为什么
No. What was it?
酗酒吗
Alcoholic.
那是因为什么东西吗
Some substance of some kind.
非法的东西
The illegal kind.
原本我觉得 有些婚姻
I would think that there's some marriages
也许能抵抗住这些事情的摧毁
that could survive something like that maybe.
也许 但是
Maybe, but...
你的不行
Not yours?
我们的不行 不行
Not ours, no.
从她的角度来讲
From her perspective.
一切瞬间天翻地覆了
I mean everything just flipped, you know.
她嫁的那个人 与她的想象相差万里
The guy she thought she married turned out to be somebody else,
他其实是个瘾君子
a junkie, and uh...
所有积蓄 所有计划 一切都翻盘了
all the savings, all the plans, everything resets.
事情了然之后
The lights turn on,
我就蜗居在镇子另一头的小旅馆里了
and I'm holed up in some hotel across town.
我明早还要开店
I have to open the store tomorrow.
我猜 不用开那么早吧
Not that early, I bet.
不行 有这份工作 我已经很幸运了
No, I'm lucky to have that job.
你是说打印店的那个工作吗
The sign store job you're lucky to have it?
事情走到这一步 不是我的错
It's not my fault when it goes wrong.
是你的错
Yes, it is.