Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier,
究竟坐牢对你的...
Just exactly how damaging to your skills...
技术将会有任何损害?
is this prison stint likely to be?
没有损害 我会保持体能,健身...
No damage. I'll stay in shape, work out...
注意饮食 我会很好
watch what I eat. I'll be fine.
但是当运动员离开竞争...
But when an athlete is removed from competition...
你这就是大错特错了
That's where you're making one big mistake right off.
我不是运动员 我是神鬼战士
I'm not an athlete. I'm a gladiator.
那是怎么个说法?
How do you define that?
大家玩棒球 可没人玩拳击
People play baseball. Nobody plays boxing.
冰人,上周判刑后...
Iceman, last week after you were convicted...
拳击界诸多总会...
boxing's various so-called governing bodies...
开始取消你的头衔...
began stripping you of your title belts...
取消你...
stripping you...
他们是要骗谁?
Who they think they kidding?
我是公认的冠军
Everybody knows I'm the champ.
直到我不想当冠军为止
And I'm gonna be the champ till I quit.
这场与曼佛迪的拳赛 被认为是...
This fight with Manfredy is meant to be...
乔治“冰人”钱柏的暖身赛...
just a tune-up for George "The Iceman" Chambers...
可望之后能与蒙特布瑞斯可...
hopefully leading to the unification bout...
WBC的不败拳王...
with Montel Briscoe...
进行双联盟盟主战
undefeated holder of the WBC crown,
两位拳击界的天王遭遇战...
The two biggest names in boxing on a collision course...
将在明年发生...
sometime next year...
冰人对上南美的挑战者
assuming the Iceman gets by the South American challenger,
现在是第11回合 还剩一回合, 冰人宰制全场!
It's round 11 and one to go, and it's all Iceman!
他拖慢呈佛迪 追着南美大只佬打
He's stalking Manfredy, chasing the big South American,
冰人用右拳,右拳
Iceman with a right, another right,
再右拳、左拳击中身体
Another right and a left to the body!
一个右钩拳 呈佛迪蹒跚了
Oh, and a right-hand uppercut, That staggered Manfredy!
冰人紧跟着不放 他知道呈佛迪受伤了
Iceman stalking him, He knows he's got him hurt,
噢,击中身体! 向身体右、左攻击
Oh, body shots! Right, left to the body!
左勾拳 然后他倒下了! 他倒下了! 他倒下了!
Left hook and he's down! He's down! He's down!
冰人真是实至名归!
That's why they call him the Iceman!
好吧,卡洛斯呈佛迪
Well, Carlos Manfredy...
得买♥♥单程票回巴西了
gets a one-way ticket back to Brazil!
(“冰人”47职业赛 46胜1和 42击倒 )
George "Iceman" Chambers...
乔治“冰人”钱柏 (“冰人”47职业赛 46胜1和 42击倒 )
仍然是不败的重量级拳王! (“冰人”47职业赛 46胜1和 42击倒 )
remains undefeated heavyweight champion!
拳坛巨人!
And the big man on the block!
你下一场会与蒙特对战吗?
Are you fighting Montel next?
他只是另一个找死的浑蛋
Just another sucker who's gonna get his ass whipped.
如果酬劳没问题 叫蒙特放马过来
If the money's right, bring on Montel.
谁都别想逃 谁也不准躲
Nobody's running, nobody's ducking.
没人...重申没人... 在我拳头下还能站着的!
Nobody... I mean, nobody... can stand up to what I got.
包括蒙特?
Does that include Montel?
没错,当然包括蒙特
Oh, yeah, that damn sure includes Montel.
路易斯先生
Mr. Lewis!
估计光收费电视...
Estimates are up to 300 million dollars...
就有3亿美金收入
for the pay-per-view gate alone.
你有什么看法?
Any comment on that?
得先谈好才知道
Let's make the deal first.
但依我粗估... 你们还少算了几百万
But my first guess is you're a few million short.
嘿 冰人,到夏天还有9个月
And, Iceman, it's nine months till summer.
你现在有什么计划?
What's next for you?
这个 首先 我会先去洛杉机
Well, first of all, I'm gonna go to L.A...
你知道 看些朋友...
you know, see some friends...
然后小小玩一下趴
then I'm gonna do a little partying.
到此为止
Hey, hey...that's it.
在这一生 我曾做过些...
I've done things in my life...
也许不该做的事 我知道的
maybe I shouldn't have. I know that.
但这次我不要 我跟他说“不”
But I did not want to, and I told him "No."
你会被移送新居...
You'll be moving into a new home...
与杀人犯和盗匪住在一起...
going to live with murderers and thieves...
于加州莫结夫沙漠中...
in California's newly-built...
新建的甜水监狱
Sweetwater Prison in the Mojave Desert,
不谈法律策略...
Without getting into legal strategy...
谈谈你的审判
let's discuss your trial.
你仍然坚称清白
You continue to maintain your innocence.
我没有强♥奸♥任何人
I didn't rape nobody.
我生命中做了很多错事
I done a lot of wrong shit in my life...
但我绝对不是狗屁强♥奸♥犯
but I ain't no punk-ass rapist.
看看我 我需要强♥奸♥别人吗?
Look at me. What I gotta rape somebody for?
蒙罗
Psst. Monroe.
你从窗户看到他了?
You see him through the window?
这大人物还有直升机侍候
Big deal's got his own helicopter service...
不必挤巴士来
instead of coming in here on the bus.
他是拳王
He's the champ.
( 纵火 克罗伊赛克 ) 什么话? 别太负面,老兄
What's this shit? Don't think negative, man.
( 纵火 克罗伊赛克 1994年定罪 ) 我不想听这种屁话
I don't want to hear that shit.
( 纵火 克罗伊赛克 1994年定罪 ) 这是你的屋子 你的地盘
This is your house. You own this place.
如果是我的屋子,我大可起身离开
If this was my house, I could get up and leave.
是他
He's here.
刚下直升机
Just getting out of the helicopter.
或许你想见他,瑞普斯汀先生
Maybe you'd like to meet him, Mr. Ripstein.
我能带他来 你俩可谈谈拳击
I could bring him over. You two could talk boxing.
我想聊的时候会告诉你
I'll tell you when I want to talk to him.
你高薪聘请的律师天团...
Why couldn't your high-priced team of lawyers...
为何说服不了法官和陪审团?
convince a judge and a jury?
因为我在电视上把人打死...
Because I put people in body bags on TV...
还赚了大把钞票
and get paid a lot of money for it.
因为我是个又大颗又凶狠的混♥蛋♥
Because I'm a big, bad, black motherfucker...
所以没人相信我
that's why nobody believes me.
我收到超过170个要求...
I have received over 170 requests...
希望访问你,钱柏先生
for interviews with you, Mr. Chambers.
全国联播,地方台,有线电视...
Networks, local TV, cable...
所有报业集团...
ever newspaper organization in the country...
外国平面媒体,外国电视... 想得到的都有
foreign press, foreign TV... you name it,
但我全都拒绝了
I have turned them all down,
钱柏先生,这里是甜水监狱
Mr. Chambers, here is Sweetwater,
最高警戒的 第五级...
Maximum security, level five...
州立矫正设施...
state correctional institution...
有将近700囚犯
with nearly seven hundred prisoners.
我们只关杀人犯,持械抢劫犯, 强♥奸♥犯...
We house only murderers, armed robbers, rapists...
和与黑帮组织相关...
and those with connections to gangs...
及其他有组织罪犯
and other forms of organized crime.
政♥府♥要将轻度罪犯...
The state is trying to spare lesser criminals...
与这些具影响力的重刑犯隔离
the contaminating influence of these more hardened types.
以您现在的困难处境...
Now, we don't want any incidents that might add...
我们不希望您再有事,钱柏先生
to your already great difficulties, Mr. Chambers,
这是马瑟先生
This is Mr. Mercker.
资深狱官 警卫组主管
He's the senior prison officer, He's the head guard,
这位是管理组长艾瑞莉小姐
This is Ms. Early, our administrative officer.
若你需要宗教谘商...
She can arrange for religious counsel...
或生活辅♥导♥ 她会帮你安排
or instruction, if you wish.
随便,我要CD唱机和一些CD片
Whatever. I need a CD player and some CDs.
我会给一张清单
Now, I'll give you a list.
我外面的人会全数买♥♥单的
My people on the outside will pay for it all.
在前6个月 这是不可能的
Not possible for the first six months.
优待是要靠挣来的
It's a privilege, has to be earned.
所有优待来自...
Any and all privileges...
你的整体表现
will depend upon your general conduct,
钱柏先生,你因强♥奸♥定罪...
Mr. Chambers, you have been convicted...
而被送到这里服刑
and sent here for the crime of rape.
这可是严重的罪行
That's a very serious mater,
如果你放低身段...
If you'd take advantage...
找机会道歉...
of this opportunity to apologize...
对受害者和运动迷...
to this woman and to sports fans...
以及失望的全美大众...
and the American public for letting them down...
以前连总统...
heck, even the former president of the...
操你的总统
Man, fuck the president!
电影精选列表