Bye.
再见
David, give us a turn. Give us a turn.
戴维 来为我们转一圈 转一圈
How does he look?
他看起来如何啊?
And as our last event of the day,
在这节目将要结束之前
I'd like to invite mom, dad and sister Sandra
我希望能邀请你的 父母亲 还有 姐姐桑德拉
to come up and give you support for your candle-lighting.
上来支持你的点烛仪式
We're gonna share the love.
我们将分享这一刻
Bring everybody real close.
拉近彼此的距离
Come on in, come around.
过来 靠近点
Not so close.
不用这么近
It's been such a great afternoon, everybody.
今天下午是个很特别的时刻
What a way to wrap things up.
特别是把东西打包
Our host, dad Michael, would like to say a few words.
我们的主办人 爸爸麦克 想要跟我们说些话
If you could give him a tremendous round of applause...
麻烦大家给他个热烈的掌声...
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I just want to say that...how proud I am
我只是想说一下我有多么的得意
That everybody took the time to come to David's bar mitzvah.
因为各位抽空来参加戴维的成人礼
And on behalf of your sister Sandra
在这边代表你的姐姐桑德拉
and your mother Carol,
和你的母亲卡罗
I want to tell you how proud we are of you.
我要说你让我们感到很自豪
I just have one question: With all your gifts,
站在你这么多的礼物之前 我只有一个问题
Can you make me a $200 Loan?
可以借你老爸200块钱吗?
Okay, we're going to light the last can...
好吧 我们将要来点亮最后一根...
Leonard, come on up with us.
莱纳德 过来啊 过来一起
My daughter's boyfriend, everybody...come on.
我女儿的男朋友 大家一起来吧
We're going to light a candle for David.
我们要一起为戴维点亮这根蜡烛
All right, David, at this time
好吧 戴维 在这个时刻
I'd like you to close your eyes
我希望你能闭上你的眼睛
and make a big wish.
然后许个愿
He's very popular.
他非常的受欢迎
I thought it was on silent. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我以为我设定成静音了
Help me count, everybody. Here we go...one two...
大家一起来帮我数 来吧 一 二...
Three... blow out those candles!
三... 吹熄那些蜡烛!
Last dance, everybody.
最后的一支舞 各位
Everybody up for the last dance! Come on.
上吧 大家 最后的一支舞!
Good night, Leonard. Bye.
晚安 莱纳德 再见
Leonard?
莱纳德?
I saw you called me. What do you want?
我看到你打给我 你想干麻?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you don't want to talk to me,
我知道你不想跟我说话
But I don't...I don't know what else to do.
但是 我不知道该做些什么
Um, I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不太舒服
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I was supposed to go to the doctor today.
我今天原本应该要去看医生
I'm...I'm at home right now.
我...我人却还在家里
Ron was supposed to take me, but I don't know where he is.
他本要带我去的 但是我不知道他去哪了
I started bleeding really bad a few hours ago.
我流血流的很严重已经几小时了
You're bleeding?
你在流血?
I may need to go to the hospital,
我想我应该要去医院
but I'm afraid to go by myself.
但是我不敢自己去
Can you come with me, please?
你可以陪我去吗? 拜托
Yeah, I'll come.
好 我陪你去
Thank you so much, Leonard.
非常的谢谢你 莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德?
Hey. What are you doing down here?
你在下面干麻?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I don't feel very well.
我觉得不太舒服
I'm scared something's gonna happen.
有种不太好的预感
Wait here. I'll try and get us a cab.
在这等 我去叫辆出租车
Mr. Kraditor?
克雷迪特先生?
Come.
跟我来
Is she awake?
她醒了吗?
Yeah.
是的
But she's still sedated.
不过还是很安静
Mmm, Leonard.
恩莱纳德
How you feelin'?
你感觉怎样?
Is there another blanket? I'm so cold.
还有毛毯吗? 我觉得好冷
Yeah, I can feel that.
恩 我感觉的到
Hey, she feels really cold. Is that normal?
她觉得很冷 这样正常吗?
Yeah, that's typical from the anesthesia.
是啊 麻醉过后通常会这样
She should be fine. She just needs to see a doctor in a couple of weeks.
她会好起来的 只是过几个礼拜还要来复检
What'd they do to her?
他们对她做了什么?
The doctor had to perform a D. and C.
医生必须要实施 D&C
She miscarried.
她流产了
She wasn't aware she was pregnant until she came in today.
她在今天来之前并不知道她怀孕了
They said you're okay and that's what's important.
他们说你会好起来 这才是最重要的
I know.
我知道
Rex, hi.
雷克斯 嗨
Oh, come in.
进来吧
This is my dog, Rex.
这是我的爱犬 雷克斯
Oh hi, Rex.
嗨 雷克斯
Leonard, I gotta go lie down.
莱纳德 我想我得躺一下
Yeah, you should.
是啊 我也是这么觉得
Okay, I'll bring you the pillows.
好的 我会帮你拿个枕头
Thank you.
谢谢你
I brought you some water.
我帮你带了些水
Thank you, Leonard.
谢谢你 莱纳德
Feelin' better?
感觉好点了吗?
Good.
还不错
I had these crazy nightmares while I was out.
我晕过去的时候做了些疯狂的恶梦
Yeah?
是吗?
Don't worry.
别担心
I am here to protect you.
我在这边保护你
Don't make me laugh. All right.
别逗我笑 好吧
Oh, you'll protect me?
你会保护我喔?
Yeah. I have a black belt, you know?
是啊 我可是个黑带高手呢
Nightmares...
恶梦...
It's fine. Shh.
别再想了 嘘
Oh, fuck.
可恶
Honey? If he sees you, he'll go crazy.
亲爱的? 他如果看到你 会抓狂的
Hey, what are you doing, little guy?
你在做什么啊 小家伙
Sweetheart?
甜心?
Oh hey, sweetheart.
甜心
You didn't call me.
你没有打给我
I'm sorry. I couldn't.
我很抱歉 真的没办法
My wife was with me all day. I'm sorry, baby.
我老婆整天在我身边 我很抱歉 宝贝
I got here as quick as I could.
我已经尽快赶来这了
Today of all days?
今天一整天?
It's my wife. Oh, fuck you.
我老婆 去你的
She was just with me all day.
她一整天黏着我
Baby, I'm sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I thought about you all day. It was killing me,
我一整天都再想着你 想的要死
thinking about you at the hospital like that.
一想到你躺再医院
What happened? What did the doctor say?
到底是怎么了? 医生怎么说?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Um, I don't feel very well. I want to be by myself.
我觉得不太舒服 我想一个人静静
You're not gonna let me stay with you,
你不想让我陪着你吗
even just for a few minutes? No.
就算是几分钟? 不要
I don't want you to stay with me for a few minutes.
我不想你陪着我几分钟
Honey, I have to go to London tomorrow night.
亲爱的 我明天晚上必须出发去伦敦
And then I'm not going to see you for two weeks.
未来的两个礼拜可能就没办法再见你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I tried to get here as soon as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
Yeah.
是啊
Come on, baby. Aren't you going to tell me what's wrong?
拜托 宝贝 你不跟我说发生了什么事吗?
Ron, I would really like it
罗讷 我会很乐意告诉你
if you would just leave me alone.
只要你现在离我远点
电影精选列表