I appreciate it.
我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你
You seem like you have a good heart, you know?
你看起来有副好心肠 你知道吗?
To tell you the truth, you kind of remind me of my son.
说实话 你让我想起我的儿子
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊些什么啊?
All right. Well, we're talking about how beautiful you are.
我们只是在聊你今晚有多么美丽
Uh, the specials, please. We're starving
特色餐点 谢谢 我们快饿死了
And we're kind of pressed for time. Yes, Mr. Blatt.
而且也有点赶时间 是的 布莱特先生
Can we have the specials?
就来点特色餐点吧
Okay, Leonard, this is where we part ways.
好吧 莱纳德 我们就到这边了
Yeah, it was good to meet you.
好的 很高兴能认识你
It was good to meet you too.
我也是
Hey, Carl, why don't you take him where he needs to go?
卡尔 帮我载他一程吧
That's nice. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
No problem.
没问题
Bye! Have fun.
再见! 玩的开心点
Yeah, I agree.
是啊 我也这么觉得
How you doin'?
你好吗?
Good good. Um, your parents told me you'd be home.
还不错 你的父母说你会在家
They said you wanted me to come over.
还说你希望我过来一趟
They're at my father's birthday.
他们还在我父亲的生日派对
Yeah. Yeah, come on in.
是啊 先快进来吧
Come in.
先进来
Um, you want something to drink?
恩 你要喝些什么嘛?
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Yeah? Okay.
好吗? 好的
What is this that you're playing?
你正在听什么啊?
Oh, opera. Opera?
歌♥剧 歌♥剧?
You like it? Yeah.
你喜欢吗? 是啊
I've never been to the opera.
我从没去过歌♥剧院
I've been to "the nutcracker," but...when I was little.
我去看过"胡桃钳" 不过那是小时候了
Yeah? What do you want, water, soda?
是嘛? 你想喝什么 纯水? 苏打水?
Soda, please. Lot of options, yeah.
苏打水 谢谢 选的好
I was just out with a couple friends,
我刚刚跟一些朋友出去
with some business I have to do.
讨论一些事
Thank you.
谢谢
Is this your whole family?
这些是你整个家族嘛?
Yeah. Well, actually I was adopted.
是啊 其实我是被领养的
I was in line to be King of Denmark.
其实我是丹麦国王的血脉
No, yeah, that is.
是啦 那些都是
That's my parents...that's where they met, the workmen's circle dance.
那是我父母...他们认识的地方
My uncle Tobias introduced them.
我的叔叔介绍他们互相认识
That's him right there with the mustache.
那个小胡子就是他
Oh my God. Yeah, my dad just came over from Israel.
老天 我老爸刚从以色列来的时候
And... Oh.
还有... 喔
Yeah, it's cute.
是啊 很可爱吧
That's me.
那是我
My mom as a girl.
我妈年轻的时候
These are dirty, aren't they?
这些看起来有点脏了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Umm...
恩...
Leonard, this wasn't your idea for me to come over, was it?
莱纳德 其实并不是你要我过来的 对吧?
What?
什么?
What do you mean?
我不懂你的意思?
It's okay you didn't call me back.
其实我不介意你没打给我的
I...
我...
We don't have to go out.
我们并不一定要出去
I mean,
我指的是
There are a lot of guys who just...
其实有很多男生...
That want to go out with me.
会想要约我出去
Oh my...oh my God.
我的老天
I do like you.
我真的喜欢你
Well, it feels a little strange
在这感觉有点怪怪的
with my mother staring right there.
好像我老妈就在墙壁上盯着我们
Mmm.
恩
I should go
我必须走了
before your parents come home and see us like this.
在你父母回来看到我们这样之前
Are you kidding? They'd be happy.
你在开玩笑嘛? 他们会很高兴的
Probably picking out baby names.
说不定开始在帮小孩取名字了
So I heard you're going to take the pictures
我听说你要帮忙来照相了
at my brother's bar mitzvah next month.
下个月在我弟弟的成年礼上
Yeah.
是啊
I'm taking the black and whites...the art shots.
我会去拍下黑与白的艺术照
That's cool.
听起来很酷
My friend's having a party on Thursday night.
我朋友再礼拜四晚上有个派对
You wanna come?
你要一起来嘛?
I'll try to see if I'm free.
我看看有没有空
Okay.
好的
Will you call me?
你会打给我吧?
Yeah.
当然
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去就好了
Okay.
好的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hey. Leonard, could you meet me up on the roof?
嘿 莱纳德 你可以上来屋顶见我一下嘛?
What time is it?
现在几点啊?
It's early. It's like 6:30.
满早的 大概6:30
Could you come up?
你可以上来一下嘛?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'll come up now.
好吧 我现在就上去
Thanks. Right.
谢谢 没事
It's fucking cold.
真的是超冷的
I know. I'm sorry, but he's downstairs.
我知道 很抱歉 不过他在楼下
So what did you think?
你觉得呢?
Leonard, what did you think of Ronald? Tell me.
莱纳德 你觉得罗讷这个人怎样 告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
What...what do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么?
Do you think he's going to be with me for good?
你觉得他会跟我在一起嘛?
Seriously.
说真的
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Sorry.
抱歉
He's got this fucking business trip he wants me to go on.
他快要出差了 他希望我能自己继续下去
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
Michelle, come on! What are you doing?
米雪儿 拜托! 你到底再做什么?
Come on, seriously. He's the kind of guy
拜托 说真的 他是那种男人
who's got this whole life,
拥有一切的生活
His family and shit.
有家人有事业
You think he's gonna leave all that?
你觉得他会为了你放弃这一切?
I know I would.
我知道我会
I'd definitely leave everything for you.
我肯定会为了你放弃一切
Leonard, you're very sweet, but I...
莱纳德 你是个好人 但是我...
I think if you knew me better, you wouldn't feel that way.
如果你更了解我一点 或许你就不会这么想了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Leonard, listen to me.
莱纳德 听我说
You're like a brother to me now.
你就像我的兄弟一样
I know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks.
我知道我们才认识几个礼拜
But I...I feel like I could tell you anything.
但是我...觉得我能告诉你任何事
You know? I need you to be my friend.
你知道吗? 我需要你当我的朋友
You know, why don't you tell Ronald, okay?
你为什么不干脆去告诉罗讷?
Tell Ronald. Go away on your trip...
告诉罗讷 ? 去出你的差...
Tell Ronald? I don't care.
告诉罗讷? 随便你
Have a great time.
祝你玩的开心
Leonard, where are you going?
莱纳德 你要去哪里?
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我觉得我们不应该再见面了
Oh, Leonard, don't say that.
莱纳德 别这么说
Leonard!
莱纳德!
Hey, Sandra, it's Leonard.
桑德拉 是莱纳德
Uh, I know it's really early. You're probably sleeping,
我知道现在还很早 你可能还在睡
but I was just checking my schedule and I'm free.
但是我刚刚看了我的时程表发现我有空
And, yeah...see about maybe going out with you to this party.
所以 我想跟你一起去你朋友的派对
So why don't you call me when you get this?
如果你接到这封讯息的话 拨通电♥话♥给我
All right. Hey, Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
电影精选列表