Leonard...
莱纳德...
I love you,
我爱你
but I have to go.
但是我必须离开
I have to.
必须
Help! Hey! Hey, come here, man.
救命! 快 快来
You all right, man?
先生 你还好吧?
Should we call an ambulance? I don't know.
我们该叫救护车嘛? 我不知道
Just get...get him down. Watch out, watch out!
把他放下 看着 看着!
He swallowed a lot of water. Sit him up!
他吞了很多水 让他坐起来!
Sit him up. Sit him up.
让他坐起来 让他坐起来
Go! Get him on his back.
快 帮他拍拍背
I'll try C.P.R.
我来做人工呼吸
Stop!
停!
Are you all right? You all right?
你还好吧? 没事吧?
What happened there?
发生了什么事?
I fell in the water.
我掉进水里了
No, he didn't! I saw him.
他才没有 我看到他自己跳的
He jumped. Breathe, breathe.
他跳下去的 深呼吸
What are you talking about? I fell in the water.
你在胡说什么? 我掉进水里了
He just jumped in. Come on, I gotta go!
他刚刚直接跳下去 拜托 我得走了
Just take it easy, man. Where you going?
小心点 你要去哪?
Where you going?
你要去哪?
You gotta wait for the cops, man.
你要等警♥察♥来啊
Hey, buddy, you even gonna thank the guy who just saved your life?
兄弟 你不跟这位先生道谢嘛?
Huh?
啊?
This guy right here...he just saved your life.
这边这位...他刚刚救了你一命
Oh. Thank you.
喔 谢谢你
Jesus.
老天啊
Hey, ain't that the guy that works over at the, uh, the dry-cleaner on Neptune Avenue?
那家伙不是在奈普顿巷的干洗店工作嘛
Maybe. But he doesn't look too dry to me now.
可能吧 他现在看起来可没这么"干"
Douchebag.
怪胎
Hello?
哈啰?
I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it.
我才在想你能不能赶上
We're having guests for dinner tonight.
我们今晚有客人来
What...what happened?
发生了什么事?
Huh?
什么?
You're all wet.
你全身都湿了
I fell into the bay.
我掉下码头
It's cold. Mom, come on, stop. I'm fine.
很冷 妈 拜托 我很好
You fell into the bay? It's not gonna happen again.
你掉下码头? 不会再发生了
Don't worry. Leonard.
别担心 莱纳德
It was an accident. Can I change, please?
那只是个意外 我可以先换衣服吗 拜托
Reuben!
卢宾!
Mom, I'm fine! I'm fine.
妈 我很好! 我没事
What is the matter?
怎么了?
I think he tried again.
我想他又再次这样了
He said he fell in the bay.
他说他摔下码头
Leonard?
莱纳德?
I think he forgot his medication this morning.
我想他今天早上忘了吃药
Leonard?
莱纳德?
Listen...the man who wants to buy our business
听着...那个要买♥♥下我们生意的人
is coming over tonight with his family.
今晚会跟他家人一起过来
Let's cancel that.
我们取消掉吧
No, they're almost here.
不 他们就快到了
Look, if he still has this bipolar problem,
如果他还有这个分♥裂♥症
he just has to take his pills.
只要按时吃药就好
It would be nice if you joined us, okay?
我希望你能够加入我们 好吗?
'Cause we want you to join us.
因为我们希望你能一起来
Okay.
好的
Stupid stupid.
笨蛋 笨蛋
Hi, how are you? Oh, enjoy.
你好吗? 这给您
Thank you!
谢谢你!
I hope we're not late. The directions were perfect.
我希望我们没有太晚到 你给的方向太完美了
It smells good. How you feeling?
闻起来真香 你觉得怎样?
Good, thank you.
很好 谢谢你
Good. You remember my wife Carol.
好 你还记得我的老婆 卡罗
Hi, nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Thank you so much. And these are my kids...
非常感谢你 这些是我的孩子...
David, my son.
戴维 我的儿子
David. My beautiful daughter Sandra.
我美丽的女儿 桑德拉
Oh thanks, Dad. Pleased to meet you.
谢谢你 爸爸 很高兴认识你
I have to go to the bathroom.
我想去一下洗手间
Down at the end of the hallway.
就在走廊的尽头
Hey hey, David, what you got?
嘿 嘿 戴维 那是什么?
David, say thank you.
戴维 要说谢谢
All right. Come inside. Let me take your coats.
来吧 快进来 我来帮你们拿大衣
Yeah, take the coats.
是啊 这些大衣
This is a beautiful place. Yeah, you like it?
这地方真是漂亮 是啊 你也很喜欢?
It's so nostalgic...it's like the place I grew up in.
有怀旧的感觉...像是我长大的地方
Eat what you'd like. Okay.
吃你喜欢的吧
They're not baked. They taste like baked.
那些不是烤的 吃起来像烤的
Okay.
好的
My wife...my princess...is in the kitchen getting dinner ready.
我的老婆...我的公主...正在厨房♥准备晚餐
She'll be right out. Anyway, help yourself.
她等等就出来 别客气
It's homemade hummus. I did it.
这是自♥制♥的色拉酱 我做的
Mmm, terrific! Terrific!
恩 很不错 很棒!
Ooh! This is my son Leonard.
喔! 这是我儿子 莱纳德
How you doing? Leonard? Michael Cohen.
你好吗? 莱纳德? 麦克·科翰
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
My wife Carol, my daughter Sandra.
我老婆 卡罗 我的女儿 桑德拉
Hi, how you doing? Hi.
嗨 你好 嗨
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
Not from the Catskills.
不是从Catskills(纽约西北的一个自然保护区)
The Catskills that we were talking about
我们在讨论的这个Catskills
Is like the slums of the Catskills.
大概是像Catskills的贫民版
Which part? Which part? South Fallsburg, Loch Sheldrake.
在哪? South Fallsburg Loch Sheldrake(纽约东边的城镇)
Which is more west? Kiamesha. Kiamesha.
哪个比较西边? Kiamesha(纽约东边的一条河流名)
Is it more west than... We met at the Catskills.
是不是比较南边... 我们在Catskills认识
Just in time for the flies.
刚好下飞机时遇上的
You were very... And you were the prettiest one.
你是最... 你是最漂亮的一个
I paid him to say that.
我付钱让他这么说的
35 years ago in the Catskills.
35年前在Catskills
Please don't make me older.
拜托别再让我变更老了
Hey, you like magic? Yeah.
你喜欢魔术么? 喜欢
You ever heard of the melting spoon?
你有听过融掉的汤匙嘛?
No.
没有
It's really cool.
非常的酷喔
Now they put so many things in your path.
现在他们放了一堆东西在你面前
I mean, all the inspections and all of the licensing
那些调查 和执照之类的
and all the...the different technology...the machines.
还有一堆不同的科技 和机器
It's amazing you can run a business.
你能管理一个生意真是奇迹
You know, my son's been working with me a little
你知道吗 我儿子最近也在帮我的忙
since he's been back.
自从他回来之后
You know? I don't know how much he likes it, but...
我是不知道他喜不喜欢 不过呢...
What about it, Lenny? Do you like it?
你觉得呢 莱纳德 你喜欢嘛?
Do you like the dry-cleaning business?
你喜欢这个干洗的事业嘛?
It's all right, you know? It's good to help out the family.
我觉得还不错 可以顺便帮助家人
He's a good photographer...I'll tell you that.
我还可以告诉你...他是个好摄影师
Really? Yes. Yes yes.
真的? 是啊 是啊
Yeah, I gave him an old camera
对啊 我给了他一台旧相机
and now all he does...he takes pictures all over the place.
就养成现在他四处照相
Really?
真的嘛?
Beautiful black-and-white photos.
非常漂亮的黑白照片
Black and white. Thanks, Mom.
黑白的 谢谢 妈
Yes, they are beautiful photos.
真的 那些照片很漂亮
Carol? Yes?
卡罗? 是?
Do you know what I'm thinking right... I know what you're thinking.
你知道我正在想什么吧... 我知道
Listen, I have a little proposition.
听着 我有个小小的提议
Mmm, here we go. No no.
又来了 不 不
We have...we have a bar mitzvah.
我们有个bar mitzvah(犹太的成人礼)
电影精选列表