Beautiful.
萨利.
Sally.
恐怕你的卵巢存在某种排异反应.
I'm afraid that your eggs are incompatible with life.
你不孕的可能性高达97%.
Your sterility factor is rated at 97%.
所以我们基本上可以认定你不能怀孕.
We consider that total sterility.
那剩下的3%?
What about the 3% '?
那只能说得靠奇迹了!
Miracles I
当然,也不能说就不会有奇迹发生. 毕竟这里是意大利嘛.
Miracles do happen. This is Italy after all.
盖玛, 即使没有孩子你也一样可以生活.
You can live also without children, Gemma.
收养是一个漫长的过程 可能你们的精神和灵魂都要经历一次真实的折磨.
Adoption is a lengthy process, a real ordeal for the mind and soul.
同时也是对你们的不足之处的一个考验.
The last test of your shortcomings.
作为你们的心理医生,
As your psychologist my responsibility
我有责任阻止你们.
is to discourage you.
我现在很想有个孩子.
Having a child has become an obsession.
我周围到处都是怀孕的女人,
I see pregnant women everywhere,
她们就像是一个军队朝着我走来.
They are like an army walking towards me.
你真的想听我说实话吗?
Do you really want me to be honest '?
我来这里不是为了向你证明我是个多好的人.
I'm not here to prove to you that I am a good person.
我来这里是因为我很怕.
I'm here because I'm afraid.
我很怕我会失去那个我深爱着的男人
I'm afraid of losing the man I love.
我希望我能给他一个孩子 能藉此把他拴在我身边
I want to give him a child to tie him to me
用这种所谓的肉身之锁
with this padlock of flesh.
说出事实让你感觉如何?
What does truth taste like'?
糟透了.
Awful.
其实是感觉好多了.
Better.
我爸爸打我妈妈的时候 我一直藏在壁橱里.
When my father beat my mother I'd go hide in the closet.
我一直跟自己说,想一想美好的事物.
I'd just keep telling myself "Think about something beautiful".
我都吓得尿裤子了.
I'd piss in my pants.
但是我一直不敢出来 直到我听到我妈妈开始洗脸
But I wouldn't come off until I heard my mother washing her face
之后她走进厨房♥开始煎鸡蛋.
and going into the kitchen and start frying eggs.
然后我从柜子里出来,我会对着她微笑 就好像是在说,
And then I'd come off and smile as if to say,
"妈妈,没事'. 就好像我什么都没听到 我所看到的都是美好的事物.
"it's 0k ma'. I didn't hear a thing, all I saw was a beautiful thing".
我爸爸去世的时候,
When my father died,
他们把那个压着我爸爸尸体的集装箱抬起来 那里什么都没有
when they lifted up the container there wasn't really anything
那里只是一个四处都是虾酱的大水坑, 我爸爸就在那里漂浮着.
it was just a puddle of shrimp marmalade and my father floating in it.
就在那时,我拍了生平的第一张照片.
That was when I took my first photograph.
也就在那时,我开始服用海♥洛♥因♥.
And then I started using heroine.
海♥洛♥因♥是很棒的东西, 它可以带走你所有的痛苦.
Heroine was a beautiful thing, it was a thing that took away all the pain.
All of a sudden soccer fields seemed like the Maracan脙拢 stadium
好像突然之间,所有的足球场 都变得跟马拉卡纳体育场一样
我的这张丑脸看起来倒也没那么差劲了.
and my ugly mug didn't seem so bad.
然后,我遇到了盖玛.
And then I met Gemma.
我这一生中唯一的,真实而又美丽的女人.
The only, truly beautiful thing in my life.
我希望能有一个眼睛和脖子都很像他的孩子.
I want a child with his eyes, with his neck.
你觉得有没有一个地方真的会有一个很像他的孩子?
Do you think there is a child like that somewhere'?
迪亚戈,由于你的犯罪记录,和吸毒史等等原因
The police has given a negative evaluation.
警方对你们的收养申请给予了否定的评价.
Your criminal record Diego, the drugs and all the rest,
我对此也无能为力.
there was nothing I could do.
你们的申请被拒绝了.
Your request has been refused.
我很遗憾.
I'm sorry.
我只是... 我真的很抱歉.
I'm just... I'm so sorry.
我知道你们是很好的夫妇.
It couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.
喂,你还好吗? 你现在需要什么?
Hey, how are you'? Are you 0k '? What do you need '?
我在忙布鲁奈罗·蒙塔奇诺的事.
A case of Brunello di Montalcino.
卡伊可, 你好吗, 塞琳娜怎么样?
- Gojko, senti, how are you, how is Sebina'?
塞琳娜没事,她总是活蹦乱跳的.
Ah, Sebina is fine, she's always jumping all over the place.
听我说,送她上飞机,让她到我们这里来.
Listen put her on a plane, send her to us.
别担心,这里没有发生战争.
No, no, relax, there is no war here.
没有人能染指萨拉热窝.
No one will ever touch Sarajevo.
你喜欢那些照片吗?
Did you like the photos '?
你当时也在那里? 你是不是一直和他在一起?
Were you there '? Were you always with him '?
偶尔是的.
Not always.
- 当时我在哪里? - 那时你还没出生.
- And where was I '? - You weren't born yet.
- 你当时不害怕吗? - 怕什么?
- Weren't you scared '? - Of what '?
你当时已经怀孕了. 难道你不害怕战争吗?
You were pregnant. Weren't you scared of being pregnant in a war '?
我的鞋子湿了! 我已经感冒了.
My shoes are wet ! I've caught a cold.
抬起腿! 快速晃动.
Legs up I Shake them fast.
打开闪光灯.
Make the lights flicker.
我们来换个姿势, 朝相反的方向.
Let's change position, the other way.
再快一点!
Fast, fast I
总有一天你会找到一个卵巢完好的女人
One day you'll find somebody with good ovaries,
一个更年轻的,健康的女人 你可以跟她生个孩子.
someone young and healthy and you'll have a child with her.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about'?
我会给你带些小礼物 我会扮演一个很好的阿姨.
I'll bring you little presents, I'll play the aunt.
那些鞋子可以发光...
Shoes with lights...
我会原谅你的,因为我很在乎你.
And I'll forgive you because I care for you too much.
我不止是很在乎你,我爱你.
Well, I don't "care" for you too much, I love you.
我们必须要学着过没有孩子的生活.
We have to learn to live without children.
- 你说得轻巧. - 不,你说错了.
- It's easy for you to say. - No. It's not.
迪亚戈,任何时候 你都可以跟你想要的女人生孩子.
Diego you can have a child whenever you want, with whoever you want.
行了,我这就去做绝育手术 就像猫那样.
Fine I'll get spade, like a cat.
我都不知道我留着我的蛋蛋还有毛用.
I don't know what the fuck to do with my balls anymore anyway.
我是说,我已经厌倦了 这种不知道赚了钱做何用的日子.
I mean I'm sick of earning money for nothing.
我对你来说已经没什么用了, 我不知道该怎么做才能让你开心.
I'm of no use to you any more, I don't know how to make you happy.
你有没有上过你的设计师?
Are you fucking the stylist?
也许我们最好还是分手吧.
Maybe we should split up.
- 拜拜,孩子们! - 拜!
- Bye kids ! - Bye !
那么,我想光是有生命的这种说法是真的.
So it's true that, life speaks through light.
你知道我们要把这些送给谁吗?
You know who we'll take these to '?
这里是广播站.
So guys. This is the radio station.
我在电台主持一个夜间的诗歌♥节目.
I do a night poetry show.
这些天我忙得跟个骡子差不多了.
I fuck like a mule these days.
- 嗨,卡夫卡! 最近怎么样?! - 迪亚戈,我有样东西要给你!
- Hey. Kafka! (off) What's up! - Diego, I have something for you !
你好 安娜.
Hello Ana.
这里是我们的公共娱乐场所.
It's our communal house.
妈妈,你为我的朋友们准备了什么好吃的?
Come on, what did you cook for my friends, mama'?
我妈妈是个非常棒的厨师!
My mom is the great cook!
这里的电力还很充足.
It's plenty of electricity, you know.
你太棒了!
You're wonderful I
美丽的塞琳娜.
Beautiful, Sebina.
穿上这双鞋子,我们就能很容易找到你了,
This way we will always be able to find you,
即使是在黑夜里.
even in the dark.
她现在已经不上学了 整天都在体育馆参加训练.
She is not studying at all, she is all the time training at the gym.
她希望成为下一个娜迪亚?科马内奇(罗马尼亚的体操明星).
She wants to become next Nadia Comaneci.
这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 难道我每天都得听他讲话吗? 快把电视关掉!
Son of a bitch I Do I always have to listen to him '? Turn it off!
为什么每个人都会害怕像他那样的混♥蛋♥?
How can every anyone be afraid of an ass like him '?
人们总是会害怕那种混♥蛋♥.
It's the assholes you have to be afraid of.
他居然把就街道的名字和餐馆的菜单都改了!
He changed the menus in the restaurants the street names!
他们说话就像放屁一样, 可他们还是觉得大家都支持他们.
For them it's enough to fart and they think their ass in supporting them.
是啊, 那些宣传部门的人 前脚说完后脚就变了.
Yeah, the propaganda people, first come propaganda and then history.
他们这么做的目的是为了让那些乡巴佬相信 咱们的土耳其邻居
No, it's one thing to... convince a peasant that his Turkish neighbor
想要割开他的喉咙,
wants to cut his throat,
但是这里其实连一个土耳其人的鬼影子都看不到.
but there aren't any Turks here or Cetnics, or Ustascia.
对啊,我也是那么想的 因为在这里我们都是萨拉热窝人!
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, because here we are all Sarajevans !
- 诗人,艺术家,律师. - 乡下已经开始打仗了.
- Poets, artists, lawyers. - Wars start in the villages.
体育场内也在打仗,
- Wars start in the soccer stadiums,
当你们这些人聚集在你们所谓的 艺术家的的地盘上写诗的时候.
while you guys haul yourselves up in artist's colonies and write poetry.
- 你好像一点儿都不害怕? - 怕什么,我们大家都在一起.
- But you're not scared '? - We are together.
这才是最重要的. 对不.
That's what matters. Ah, ja.
她的头发是什么味道?
What is the smell like '?
像牛奶.
Milk.
或者像森林.
Or the forest.
他们两个都是生物学家 男的是教授,女的是他的助理.
They are both biologists, he is professor, she was his assistant.
他们租了一个房♥间 他是犹太人,而她则是穆♥斯♥林♥
They rent off a room and he's a jew, she's a muslim
但是别担心,你们在这里会很舒适.
but don't worry you'll be comfortable.
请进,请脱掉你们的鞋子.
Welcome. Please take off your shoes.
早上好. 你这里有国际新闻报纸吗?
Good morning. Do you have international newspapers '?
报纸? 我有!
Newspaper '? Yes !
谢谢你. 噢,是法国世界报
Thank you. "Le Monde".
你好,教授?
How are you, Professor '?
那么,你们俩打算什么时候要孩子
And when are you two going to have a baby
是不是这个美♥国♥佬♥没生育能力?