片名:《行至今生》
- 你好? - 请问盖玛在吗?
- Hello? - Ma-may I speak with Gemma?
- 我就是盖玛. - 盖玛,真的是你吗?
- This is Gemma. - Gemma '? Gemma, is that really you '?
- 卡伊可? - 对,是我.
- Gojko '? - Yes, Gemma. It's me.
- 我的卡伊可? - 是的.
- My Gojko '? - Your Gojko.
谁一大早就打电♥话♥来?
Who called so early this morning '?
卡伊可.
Gojko.
他在萨拉热窝.
From Sarajevo.
几个月来他一直在试着通过大使♥馆♥联♥系♥我
He's been trying to reach me for months, through the Embassy.
他们组织了一个有关那次围攻战役展览
They're organizing a show, to commemorate the Siege.
他想让我过去.
He asked me to go.
他们会使用迪亚戈生前拍的一些照片.
Some of Diego's photos will be in it.
我得去办公室,我还有一大堆事儿要做.
I have to go to the office, I have a ton of work to do.
我不能就这样一走了之.
I can't just leave like this.
我也不知道...
I don't know...
你当然知道.
Of course you know.
- 皮耶罗怎么办? - 他不会跟我去的.
Pietro will never come with me.
这对他来说也是个机会.
But it's a chance for him too.
给你.
Here.
卡伊可!
Gojko!
- 他还活着呢. - 他会一直活着的.
- He's still alive. - He's always been alive.
妈妈.
Mom.
妈妈,我们走吧
Let's go, Mom.
皮耶罗
Pietro I
- 大美女 ! - 已经是老女人啦. - 胡说什么呢 !
- Beautiful woman ! - Old woman. - Fuck off !
- 你是个摇滚乐手. - 我是个小丑.
- You are a rocker. - I'm a joker.
你喜欢吃那个? - 非常喜欢.
You liked it '? - Very much.
- 这里有卖♥♥冰淇凌的地方吗? - 有啊,在那边的拐角处.
- Is there any ice cream '? - Yeah there is a corner.
- 用波斯尼亚语怎么说冰淇凌? - "Sladoled".
How do you say "ice cream" in Bosnia '? - "Sladoled".
- 巧克力, 香草... - 如果我直接说冰淇淋他们能听懂吗?
- Chokolada, vanila... - If I just say ice cream will they understand me'?
- 可以 - 可以给我点儿钱吗?
Ok. Can I have some money, please '?
- 等一下. 给你.
- Wait. Here.
谢谢你!
Thank you !
- 他是个好孩子. - 他很像他爸爸.
- He's a good kid. - He's like his father.
有空打电♥话♥给我,盖玛.
Call me, Gemma, any time.
我平时都是坐着睡觉...
I sleep sitting up...
因为躺下会让我觉得很不安.
because if I'm lying down I can feel my heart in my eyes.
走在那些废墟里很容易踩到炸♥弹♥.
It was easier to run through the grenades that to walking on ruins.
盖玛?
Gemma '7?
我是卡伊可, 你的向导.
I'm Gojko, your guide.
那么,你来这里是为了研究安德里奇?
So, you're doing some research on... Oh, on Andric.
对,为了我的论文需要.
Yes, for my thesis.
- 你有没有地方住? - 我住在一家宾馆,我没事的.
- So, do you have a good place to stay '? - Yes, a guesthouse. I'm fine.
别担心,就算你随便睡在米加卡的某座桥下
Don't worry because you could sleep under a bridge on the Miljacka,
都没有人会打扰你.
nobody would bother you.
现在那里连个酒鬼和小偷都碰不到.
There's not a drunk or thief to be found these days, you know.
这叫共♥产♥主义大清洗.
Communist cleanup.
这可是我的国家第一次向全世界 暴露了自己肮脏的屁♥股♥.
This is the first time we are baring our ass to the world.
拜托.
Please.
冬季奥♥运♥会快开始了
Olympic Games are about to start
可我们这里还没下雪呢 所以,我有点儿担心.
and we have no snow, so, I'm a little bit worrying.
- 听着,我来这里是为了研究安德里奇的作品 - 噢...
- Look, I'm here to study Andric s work. - Ah...
我需要有人能带我 去他在波斯尼亚住过的地方.
I need someone who can take me to places related to his life in Bosnia.
也许我应该换个向导.
Maybe you're not the right person.
你找我就对了,我有车
I have a car I
- 你在搞什么啊? - 别担心
- What are you doing '? - No, no, no. Don't worry.
那些是德国人. 他们在这里进行他们的装配任务,他们信任我们.
It's German. The Germans do their assembly work here, they trust us.
你想知道为什么吗? 因为我们的人干活儿很认真.
And you want to know why'? Because we are so precise.
好吧,也许并不是因为认真的问题 而是我们的劳力很便宜.
Okay, so maybe we are not so precise but we sure are cheap.
我付给你的钱可不少.
I pay you very well.
你肯定是个有钱的婊♥子♥.
You must be a real whore.
- 你说什么? - 你肯定是个有钱的婊♥子♥.
- What '? - You must be a real whore.
马上停车.
Stop. Stop the car I
你♥他♥妈♥的究竟想教我什么 你谁啊,不就一个意大利来的破教授么?
What the fuck are you trying to teach me '? What are you, Italian professor?
诗人首先要学会倾听人类的生活.
Poetry is the art that listens to human life.
她简直就是个疯子
She's crazy I
诗歌♥,诗歌♥就是上帝对于人类的怜悯.
Poetry... Poetry is God when he feels nostalgia for men.
所以翻译诗歌♥才会那么难.
It's difficult to translate poetry.
就如同
'Alum mo. I
...地球毁灭时的虚无, 如同掘墓者的誓言
a fist-full of earth falling, as the gravedigger swears, spits."
拜托,盖玛,上车吧.
Please Gemma, get in.
这可不是我的车,是租我一个朋友的 你付我的钱,我还得分他一半呢.
It's not my car, a friend lent it to me. I give him half my pay.
请上车吧 别再闹脾气了.
Please, please get in, enough of this.
你为我们带来了好运.
You bring good luck.
美丽的意大利女人
Beautiful Italian woman I
那首诗是有关什么的?
What was the poem about'?
一名掘墓者. 他必须要埋葬一名诗人,
A gravedigger. He has to bury a poet,
诗人在他的墓穴里不停地诅咒.
and he curses and smokes on his grave.
- 还有吐口水. - 对,还有吐口水
- And spits. - Yes... yes and spits
我明白了.
I understood something.
它所表达的意思就在诗中,
It's pronounced just like it's written,
它用的语言很有感染力.
and the words agree with others close to them.
举个例子,如果诗中的主体是一名女性 那么所有的感觉都会变得很女性化.
For example, if there is a feminine noun, everything else becomes feminine.
我们都非常勇敢
We are very gallant, you know '?
你结婚了吗?
You got married '?
- 是的. - 说说她的情况?
- Yeah. - Tell me, what is she like '?
我曾经很幸运.
I was lucky.
蒙特特勒贝夫奇的那所房♥子怎么样了,还在那里吗?
What about the house in Monte Trebevic'? Is it still there '?
那里已经被炸毁了...
It's covered with mines but...
如果你愿意的话 我们可以一起去那里被双双炸飞
if you want we can go up there together and get blown up.
伙计们 ! 请大家注意.
Guys, guys ! Your attention, please.
我来为大家介绍我的这位意大利朋友.
Let me introduce my Italian friend.
盖玛, 这位是佐兰, 他是一位出色的哑剧演员. 他也被称为我们的卡夫卡.
Gemma, this is Zoran, a great mime. Also known as Kafka.
他爸爸是我国著名的哲学家, 被视作我们的康德.
His father, our local philosopher, also known as Kant.
这位是博扬,是一名优秀的萨克斯演奏家.
This is Bojan, our amazing saxophone player.
过来这里. 我来介绍一下我的意大利朋友
Come on here. Let me introduce to my Italian friend,
这位是迪亚戈, 一位摄影师, 他来自美国.
this is Diego, photographer, American friend. Diego.
这位是马里奥,他是一位很棒的雕塑家 他是个疯子.
This is Mladio, a great sculptor and he's the craziest of us.
这位是我们的女演员安娜
The great actress Ana
她是所有男人都仰慕的对象. 而且很多人都得手了
A woman everybody wants and many have had.
我花了一整天时间躺在雪地上 看着那些滑雪的人从我身边经过
I spent the whole day lying in the snow with skiers jumping over me,
雪花在我眼前不停地飞舞.
ice chips flying in my eyes.
我有可能会因此而失明. 这对一名摄影师来说可不是个好主意
I'm probably going to go blind. It's not a great idea for a photographer
但是我不明白为什么你没有戴遮阳镜.
But I don't understand why you didn't wear sunglasses.
靠!
Dammit!
其实吧,戴上墨镜拍照片 就像你穿着衣服做♥爱♥的感觉一样.
No, that's like making love with your clothes on.
你不能让任何东西挡在你和镜头之间.
Nothing can come between you and the lens.
等等.
Here.
很高兴你笑了.
God that laugh.
- 你有男朋友吗? - 我已经单身很多年了.
- Are you seeing someone '? - I have been someone for many years.
- 那么你呢? - 我?
- What about you '? - Me '?
我非常自♥由♥
I'm free I
我是单身 ! 放下一切,跟我私奔吧.
I'm free ! Drop everything and run away with me.
我们去哪儿?
Mmhm, where to '?
去巴西,拍摄那些在矿上工作的孩子们.
Brasil. Photograph children who work in these mines in Camaru.
我本来准备明天就出发了.
I was going to leave tomorrow.
那时我很开心,可是现在却觉得很难过.
I was so happy, but now I'm so sad.
明天我也要离开了.
I'm also leaving tomorrow.
- 打扰一下,米尔娜 玛丽在哪个房♥间? - 13号♥房♥间.
- Excuse me, Mirna Mari '? - Room 13.
妈妈?
"Mama" '?
"妈妈..."
"Mama..."
我可以抱抱她吗?
May I take her '?
小心抱好她的头.
Be careful with her head.
让我来自我介绍一下吧,年轻的女士.
Allow me to introduce myself, young lady.
我是你的哥哥,卡伊可. 你也可以把我当作你的爸爸
I'm your brother, Gojko. And I'll also be your father,
为了纪念我们刚刚去世的父亲.
in the memory of our recently departed dad.
他们是谁?
What is it '?
我妈妈说要谢谢你给了我一份工作.
My mother wants to thank you for giving me work.
他是个非常棒的向导.
Very good.
她说你想不想抱抱我们的小宝宝.
She asked if you'd like to hold the baby.
噢,她好可爱呀.