是的 只是计划有变
Yes Just a change of plans
我很想你
I missed you
我也想你
I missed you too
谢谢伙计
Thanks, man
我有一个新作品
So, I have a new work
我想要你把它挂在展会中心
I want you to hang it as the centerpiece of the show
如果要挂它 那我得重新布置整个装♥修♥
I would have to rearrange this entire installation to add this
我今天为了画完它费了很大功夫
I worked hard to finish it today
相信我 这是值得的
And trust me, it's worth it
这
It's uh
她是
Is she Does that Um
我认为它还没有完成
You know, I don't think it's quite finished yet, actually
也许你想给她穿些衣服
Maybe you want to put some clothes on her?
其他画都没有衣服
Well, none of the others have clothes
其他的画都不像我
The other ones don't look like me
你认为这是你吗
Oh, you think this is you?
这幅画叫什么
What's it called?
布鲁克
Brooke
我会给它腾个位置 但你不能叫它《布鲁克 》
Look, I'll find a place for it, but you can't call it Brooke
那《巴黎的梦》呢?
Then how about Dreams in Paris?
那更糟
That's even worse
好吧 我们要了
Okay, we'll take it
哦 太棒了 干杯
Oh Fantastic Cheers
我听说他靠想象作画
I heard he paints from his imagination
我听说他是根据自己的经验画的
I heard he paints from his experience
布鲁克在哪里 在我们走之前先去见见她
Where is Brooke? Let's see her before we go
我有一段时间没见她了
Uh, yeah, I haven't seen her in a while
我认为他画得不太好
I don't think he's very good
真的吗
Really?
我认为他得画是如此感性和直接
I think they're so sensual and immediate
我们刚刚非常感性和直接的买♥♥了价值10,000美元的画
And we just bought $10,000 worth of sensual and immediate
他们来了
There they are!
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
他们在说话 你喝了多少
They're talking How much did you drink?
拜托 我想去和艺术家谈谈
Please, please I wanna go talk to the artiste
嗨
Hi
你美丽的艺术品将挂在我家墙上
Your beautiful art will hang on my walls
每当我看到它时 我都会想到您和您的才华
And every time I see it, I will think of you and your great talent
非常感谢 这对我来说意义重大
Well, thank you so much That means That means so much to me
真的
Really does
刚你们在窃窃私语是怎么回事
What's all the whispering about?
有些事情是私人的
Some things are private
是吗
Are they?
我们和新博物馆的人谈过了
We spoke to someone at New Museum
他们喜欢安斯加的作品 并且对其中的一件大作品很感兴趣
They love Ansgar's work, and they're interested in one of the large pieces
真的吗 哪一个
Really? Which one?
新的
The new one
新博物馆 亚当 马上去再买♥♥一个
New Museum, Adam Go buy another one, right now
布鲁克是可是这方面的专家
Brooke is an expert in making things happen
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me
你好
Hello there
嗨
Hi
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you need a drink
我得给宴会承办人开张支票
I have to get a check for the caterer
我跟你一起去 我想多听听在巴黎的事情
I will come with I want to hear more about Paris
哦 我的天
Oh, my God
什么
What?
那个女人
That woman
她是谁
Who is she?
不是谁
No one
她为什么看起来这么眼熟
Why does she look so familiar?
我现在有一个严重的问题
I have a serious problem right now
那是酒吧里的女孩吗
Is Is that the girl from the bar?
操
Fuck!
她为什么会出现在这里
Why would she show up here?
她可能只是认识这位艺术家
She probably just knows the artist
不知道 我想她在找我
Don't know I think she's looking for me
为什么
Why?
因为我没有给她我的号♥码
Because I didn't give her my number
我们得把故事讲清楚
Okay, look, we have to get our story straight
我们的故事 到底发生了什么
Our story? What the hell happened?
你必须支持我
Look, you have to back me up on this
你傻吗
Oh, my God Are you stupid?
是你把我留在酒吧的
You're the one who left me at a bar
和一个明显冲我而来的女人
with a woman who's clearly coming on to me
这就是我们的故事
That's our story?
你知道我不能再喝醉了
You know I can't get drunk anymore
听我说 我们从未见过她
All right, look, listen to me We've never seen her
坏主意 就说你在酒吧见过她
Bad idea, okay? Just say you met her at the bar
我不能
I can't I can't I can't I can't
你和她拍了张照片 混♥蛋♥
You took a fucking picture with her, asshole
嘿
Hey!
我准备关门了
I'm about ready to close up
我们关门吧
Yeah, let's close up Yeah
那是谁
Who's that?
谁
Who?
那个女人
That woman
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
有可能
Uh, it's possible
我不认识她
I don't know her
也许你见过她
Maybe you've met her
我没有
I haven't
是的 他遇到了很多人
Yeah, he meets a lot of people
我以为她看起来很面熟
I thought she looked familiar
我们在电视台有一群新实习生
We have, like, a bunch of new interns at the station
她看起来会成为实习生的
Yeah, she looks like she would be an intern
我们来问问她 你是不是这样认识她的
Let's ask her if that's how you know her
我以前从未见过她
I've never seen her before
布鲁克 这位可爱的女士说
Brooke, this'll lovely lady was just saying
她很喜欢我最新的画
how much she liked my newest painting
新博物馆想要的那幅
The one the New Museum wants
你也想买♥♥吗
Would you like to buy it too?
如果可以的话 这是你的画廊 对吗
If only I could This is your gallery, yes?
是的 你好 布鲁克·盖特威克
Yes, yes Hi Brooke Gatwick
艾米 你好
Amy Hi
这是我丈夫 欧文
This is my husband, Owen
我们之前见过 是吧
We've met, right?
我不这么认为 你好
I don't think so Hi
那你一定看起来像某人
Oh, um You must look like someone
我弄混淆了
I must be confused
星期三 在格拉梅西酒吧里
Gramercy's, Wednesday?
你在吗
- Oh - Uh, were you there?
我想是的
I thought so
可能是下了新闻之后去过
Probably off the television
我听说你很擅长与狗相处
I hear you're incredible with dogs
在小教堂里举♥行♥婚礼的狗
Dog weddings in a chapel
这就是你要去拉斯维加斯的原因 是吗
Right? Oh, that's why you're going to Vegas, is it?
已经很晚了 我们都应该走了吗
Well, it's late, uh Should we all get going?
那就 我们先走吧
Just us, then
好吧
- All right - All right
再见
I will see you
再打给你
I will call you
多谢款待
Thank you for everything
晚安
Good night
我几分钟后就要锁门了
I'm gonna be locking up in a few minutes
我在艺术新闻上读过你的简介
Oh Okay Um I read your profile in ArtNews
我很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to have met you
这是我的荣幸
Well, it is an honor, truly
我也想买♥♥艺术品 你可以给我些建议
You know, I'd like to buy art someday I could use some pointers
我要走了
Um, I'm going to get going, okay?
电影精选列表