就在那里
Right there
你还好吗
回个电♥话♥
打给我
操
Fuck!
我想你了
I missed you
我也想你
I missed you, too
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你呢
Are you?
五天前
我以为你会整晚都呆在那里
I thought you were gonna be there all night
对不起
I'm sorry
晚安
Good night
no no no
不 不 不
欧文 我现在在睡觉
Owen, I'm sleeping now
但是我醒了
But I'm awake - Mm-mmm
起来没?
这家伙不明白
Does this guy not get the concept
时差这个概念吗
of the difference between time zones of countries?
他来这里了
He's here
所有的
All of them
你和画中所有的人在一起过
You've been with all of them?
是的 她们让我这么做的
Yeah, they asked me to
有些已婚人士要求的可比给予的多
Well, some of the married ones demanded more than asked
这符合道德吗
Is that moral?
我不知道 还没出现过什么问题
I don't know The question never came up
你要来做模特吗
Why? Do you model?
这是我们付钱请来的可怜的爱尔兰孤儿?
This is the poor Irish orphan we paid to fly over?
所以这一切都是与性有关的
So it's all about the sex, then?
我只画那些对我来说
I only paint those women
非常特别女人
that are particularly special to me
很亲密的性 但是
It's intimate Sexual? Yes, but
不仅如此
It's more than that
正是这紧密的一刻
It's that exact moment of ultimate connection
最终被绘画永远捕捉下来
that's captured forever in paint
哦 天啊
Oh, boy
我们结束了吗
Hey, we done here?
戴安娜
Diana
我们不做私人问题采访
We're not doing personal questions
私人话题似乎是一个必经过程
It seems like the personal is a process
哦
Oh
她说到点子上了
She has a point
布鲁克 他很聪明
Look, Brooke, he's brilliant
但作为你的朋友 我才提醒你
But as your friend, I'm calling it
其他批评者可不会当面直说
The other critics will tear this apart
你还在苏富比工作吗?
Did you keep your day job at Sotheby's?
毕加索 克里姆特 卢西安·弗洛伊德
Picasso, Klimt, Lucian Freud,
他们都被称为色情作家
they were all called pornographers
我知道我相信什么
Look, I know what I believe in,
如果批评者不能理解我们
and if the critics don't understand us,
那他们就错了
then they're wrong
我能看些照片吗
Hi, can I look at a few?
太棒了 这还是封面用的 对吧
Awesome This is still for the cover, right?
是的
Yeah
你是她丈夫
So, um, you're the husband?
是的 欧文·肖尔 欢迎
Yeah, hi, Owen Shore Welcome
她是个狠角色 对吧
She's badass, right?
我喜欢这样的
I like that
我非常喜欢近景镜头
Yeah, I like the tighter shots a lot
你能推回到更近的地方吗
You wanna Can you reel back to the tighter ones?
亲爱的
Honey
我们可不想迟到
We don't want to be late
看 当女人沉迷于我的时候
Ooh, see, when women get absorbed in me
不能和她们说话
Can't talk to them
对
Right
敬布鲁克了不起的新画廊
To Brooke's amazing new gallery
开业成功
and successful opening
干杯
Cheers
还要早点退休
Oh, and to make getting to retire early
实现我作为最佳丈夫的人生目标
and fulfil my life's purpose as a trophy husband
话可别说得太早
Mm, let's not jinx it
如果那是你想要的
Hey, if that's what you want,
那你应该为开业个新闻报道
then you should do a news story on it
在圣诞节前几天就很好
The feel good holiday piece days before Christmas
作为当地新闻
It's local news.
欧文已经做了很多
Owen has already done so much
拜托 又没什么大的影响
Oh, come on Isn't going broke
好丈夫不都是这样的吗
and betting the farm what all good husbands do?
布鲁克正在实现她的梦想 梦想值得冒险
Hey, Brooke is living her dream, and dreams are worth the risk
我们下一个度假是什么时候
Okay, when's our next vacation?
那是我的梦想
That's my dream - Oh, yeah
我想去巴黎 但只有我和布鲁克
I was thinking Paris, but just me and Brooke
抱歉 伙计们
So sorry, guys
冬天去巴黎
Paris in the winter?
如果你的拇指没有冻结 给我们发短♥信♥给我们照片
Text us pictures if your thumbs don't freeze off
你知道 我一直想在巴黎过圣诞节
You know, I've always wanted to do Christmas in Paris
算了吧
Hello
在周五画廊开业之前 我可不敢往假期上想
I can't even think of a vacation until this gallery opens Friday
我是说 我们应该尽快计划
Well, I mean, we should plan it soon
在事情变得太复杂之前
before things get too complicated
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道的 生活嘛
Just, you know, whatever, life
欧文
Owen
Complicated
本身就复杂
你们怀孕了吗
Are you guys pregnant?
不
No
因为那样告诉我们就太糟糕了
'Cause that would be like a shitty way to tell us
不 医生说
No, the doctor says
如果我们减轻压力
that if we take the pressure off,
怀孕可能会很自然的发生
it may happen naturally
什么
What?
我们不必谈论这个
We don't have to talk about this
嘿~
是那个忧郁的大块头吗
Is that the brooding hunk?
不可能 我把手♥机♥忘在家里了
Can't be I left my phone at home
这是
No, it's, um,
布鲁克的新请的爱尔兰艺术家 和Hottie McHotterson一样辣
Brooke's new Irish artist, Hottie McHotterson
好吧 他叫安斯加·道尔
Okay, his name is Ansgar Doyle
他是都柏林的街头艺术家
He was a street artist in Dublin
直到几年前
until a few years ago,
但这里还没有打破传统
but hasn't broken here yet
等到你看到艺术
Wait until you see the art
-热 -哦
- Hot - Ooh
这家伙 他总是凌晨三点发短♥信♥说有急事
This guy, he's always texting at 3:00 a m with a crisis
什么急事 他找不到画笔
What's the crisis? He can't find his paintbrush?
他是个艺术家 他们不睡觉
No, he's an artist They don't sleep
对不起,我现在不方便接电♥话♥
事实上 我从他的采访中了解到
Actually, I learned from his interview
这是一位不在床上睡觉
that this is an artist who's not sleeping
却在很多已婚妇女的床上的艺术家
in a lot of married women's beds
他不是这个意思
- Ooh - That's not what he was saying
事实上 他就是这么说的
Actually, that's kind of exactly what he was saying
作为桌上的两位离婚律师
Well, as the two divorce attorneys at the table,
我只想说
I would just like to say that men
像安斯加这样的男人对我们的生意很有帮助
like Ansgar are very good for our business
绝对是我们业务的核心
Absolutely, core to our business
当你做我们这份工作做了足够长的时间时
When you've been doing what we've been doing for long enough,
你就会得出结论 人人都在劈腿
you just conclude that everybody cheats
虽然 妻子那一方更擅长不被抓住
Although, the wives are just better at not getting caught
我是说 我已经雇佣了很私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Yeah, I mean, I've been hiring so many private investigators
我都可以去匡提科授课了
I could teach a course at Quantico
我马上回来
I'll be right back
那些花是从哪里来的
电影精选列表