我的名字是闪耀亮晶晶女士 说真的
My name is Lady Glittersparkles, seriously.
好啊 我的闪耀亮晶晶女士
Well, my Lady Glittersparkles.
你晚上愿意和我一起
Would you care to join me for an evening
去斯达方克船长的溜冰游乐场吗
at Captain Starfunkle's roller rink and arcade?
我愿意吗
Would I!
愿意吗
Would I?
当然 你会很开心的
Yes! You'd be delighted.
当然 你会很开心的
Yes! You'd be delighted.
我的确会
Indeed, I would.
什么时候问他克里克的事
When are you gonna ask him about Creek?
我们得先跟他熟络一些
We have to warm him up first.
你不懂什么是浪漫吗
Don't you know anything about romance?
当然懂 我特别热衷于此呢
Of course! I'm passionate about it.
真的吗
Really?
你不懂什么是讽刺吗
Don't you know anything about sarcasm?
我好像以前有被讽刺过
I think I had a sarcasm once.
我敢打赌 比伯利
And I'll take one of everything, Bibbly.
我们肯定会玩嗨的
Things are gonna get messy.
享用披萨吧 这是你代币
Enjoy your pizza. Here's your tokens.
太妙了
So fancy.
好在我已经胃口大开了
Good thing I brought my appetite.
你真可爱
You are fantastic!
布丽奇特 快回赞他[赞他的背]
Bridget! Compliment him back!
我喜欢你的背
I like your back.
不 我是让你对他说些好话
No! I meant say something nice about him.
但我真的挺喜欢他的背
But I do like his back.
波比 帮帮她
Poppy, help her.
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
是如此
They're...
你的耳朵
Your ears...
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
-耳朵 -鼻子
- Ears... - Nose!
-皮肤 -脖子
- Skin! - Neck!
皮肤 脖子 耳朵
Skin, neck, ears...
-鼻子 脸 脑袋背后 -你没事吧
- Nose, face, back of your head. - Are you okay?
你的牙齿
Your teeth
牙齿
teeth.
怎么回事 你是在取笑我吗
What's going on? Are you making fun of me?
你的眼睛
Your eyes!
就好像是
They're like...
两汪池水 那么深
two pools, so deep...
若我潜入水中
I fear if I dive in...
恐怕永远无法浮出水面
I might never come up for air.
恐怕永远无法浮出水面
I might never come up for air.
而你的微笑
And your smile...
连太阳看了都会嫉妒
The sun itself turns jealous...
躲到云后不愿再出来
And refuses to come out from behind the clouds...
因为愧于自己远不及其明亮
Knowing it cannot shine half as bright.
我的微笑确实挺迷人的 对吧
I kinda do have a nice smile, don't I?
是的 没错
Yes, you do.
我真不敢相信我会说这些
I can't believe I'm about to say this...
伙计们 她要乱说话啦
Guys, she's going rogue!
可今天能和你在一起
But being here with you today...
让我相信 真正的幸福是存在的
Makes me realize that true happiness is possible.
对啊
It is!
真正的幸福比你想象得更触手可及
True happiness is a lot closer than you think.
它就在这里
It's right here.
这个还挺好看的
That's pretty, I guess.
现在你怎么认为
What do you think now?
克里克
Creek?
我就知道他还活着
I knew he was alive!
小指头先生 他活着
Mr. Dinkles, he's alive!
天啊
Oh, snap!
你刚才说话了
You just talked!
-我本来都要尝这小家伙的味道了 -救命
- I've been savoring this little guy. - Help!
上帝啊
Mercy!
亲爱的女士 告诉我精灵盛宴上能见到你吗
Tell me, my lady, will I be seeing you at the trollstice feast?
不幸的是 我得去干活
Well, duh. I'll be working.
赶过去
It!
赶过去参加 你懂的
It. Working it. You know...
赶过去参加
Workin' it.
就这么说定了 你一定要来
Yeah! You're not kidding, you will.
因为你得做我的特邀嘉宾
Because you're gonna be there as my plus one.
-真的吗 -你会答应的吧
- Really? - Assuming you'll say yes?
-对 -太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
好极了
Yes!
同时 也许我们该找点别的办法
Meantimes, maybe we should find some other way to...
来开开胃
work up an appetite.
是啊 你想到什么主意
Oh, yeah? What did you have in mind?
尊敬的陛下
Your Majesty.
你好像玩得很...
You seem to be having...
开心
fun.
没错
I am!
认识一下可爱的闪耀亮晶晶女士
Meet the lovely Lady Glittersparkles.
你让我想起了一个人
You remind me of someone.
她会成为我的特邀嘉宾
She's gonna be my plus one.
明白了
Oh, I see.
我差点以为你要改变计划呢
For a moment there I was concerned you were changing the plan.
这事完全不在话下 殿下
Well, this won't be a problem at all, your highness.
让我那个没用的帮厨女仆
I'll just get my worthless scullery maid to get
为这位可爱的闪耀亮晶晶女士
another place setting ready for the lovely...
准备一个位子
Lady Glittersparkles.
让她坐在我边上
Put her place setting next to mine.
我希望她就在我身边
I want her right by my side...
闪耀亮晶晶女士
Hey! Lady Glittersparkles?
闪耀亮晶晶女士
Lady Glittersparkles!
精灵盛宴上再见 一定要来
I'll see you at trollstice, yeah?
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
我觉得国王很喜欢我们
I think the king really likes us.
我就说嘛
I know, right?
这是我一生中最精彩的日子
That was the greatest day of my life!
谢谢你 波比
Thanks, Poppy.
谢谢你们大家
Thanks to all of you!
也算上你吧
Even you, I guess.
我从没想过自己会碰上这样的好事
I just never thought something like that could happen to me.
而我真的碰上了
And it just did!
我兴奋得想要尖叫
I'm so excited I could just scream.
我也想尖叫 克里克还活着
I could scream too! Creek is alive!
布兰奇 你怎么了
Branch, what's wrong?
没什么 我以为我们在庆祝
Nothing. I thought we were celebrating.
你开心起来是这么叫的
That's your happy shout?
这样有一段时间了
It's been a while.
好吧 你得好好练习一下
Well, you're gonna have plenty of practice,
因为我们将救出克里克
because we're gonna save Creek...
生活将再次充满美好
And life will be all cupcakes and rainbows again.
击掌
Up top!
太慢了
Too slow.
-棒 -我就知道
- Yes! - I knew it!
好了 伙计们
Okay, everybody...
我们去救出克里克吧
Let's go save Creek.
不不 你不能走
No! No! You can't leave.
闪耀亮晶晶女士是国王晚宴的特邀嘉宾
Lady Glittersparkles is gonna be the king's plus one at dinner.
那个以精灵为主食的晚宴吗
The dinner where they're serving troll?
我们就不去参加了
Yeah, I think we're gonna have to skip that one.
不
No!
不行 你们得帮我假扮闪耀亮晶晶女士
No, you have to help me be Lady Glittersparkles.
我需要你们
I need you.
你不能永远假扮成别人
You don't wanna pretend to be someone you're not forever!
那只假扮明天一次好吗
Then how about just for tomorrow?
布丽奇特 你不再需要我们了
Bridget, you don't need us anymore.