我看到你真实的色彩
And I see your true colors
在闪闪发光
shining through
我看到你真实的色彩
I see your true colors
我因此爱上你
and that's why I love you
不必害怕
So don't be afraid
展示出
to let them show
你真实的色彩
your true colors
真实的色彩多么美丽
True colors are beautiful
我看到你真实的色彩
I see your true colors
-在闪闪发光 -真实的色彩
- shining through - True colors
我看到你真实的色彩
I see your true colors
我因此爱上你
that's why I love you
不必害怕
So don't be afraid
展示出
to let them show
你真实的色彩
your true colors
真实的色彩
True colors
多么美丽
are beautiful
如同彩虹
Like a rainbow
如同彩虹
Like a rainbow
谢谢
Thank you!
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
感谢你让我感受到了快乐
For showing me how to be happy.
真的吗 你总算快乐了
Really? You're finally happy?
这种时候
Now?
是吧
I think so.
快乐深藏在我们每个人的内心 不是吗
Happiness is inside of all of us, right?
有时候你只是需要个人帮你找到快乐
Sometimes, you just need someone to help you find it.
那现在该怎么办 波比公主
What's gonna happen now, Princess Poppy?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道的是我们决不放弃
But I know we're not giving up.
不要
No.
完了 小指头先生 完了
This is it, Mr. Dinkles. This is it.
波比
Poppy!
布丽奇特
Bridget?
精灵 精灵 精灵
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我不能眼睁睁看着他们吃你们
I can't let them eat you.
-但是 -走吧
- But... - Come on!
你们得快点走
You gotta go!
快点 跑跑跑 快跑
Hurry! Go, go, go! Get out of here!
不 布丽奇特 如果你没带我们进去
No! Bridget, if you go in there without us,
你知道他们会怎么样的
you know what they'll do.
我清楚
I know.
但是 布丽奇特
But, Bridget...
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 波比
It's okay, Poppy.
你让我知道了快乐的感觉
You showed me what it feels like to be happy.
如果没有你的话我永远都不会知道
I never would have known if it wasn't for you.
这也是我爱你的原因
And I love you for that.
布丽奇特我也爱你
I love you too, Bridget.
布丽奇特
Bridget!
走吧 你得快点
Go on, now. You have to hurry!
和我们一起走吧
Come with us.
然后让他们更容易找到你们吗
And make it easier for them to find you?
不可能的 你得赶紧走
No way! You have to go. Now!
布丽奇特
Bridget!
波比 再见
Bye, Poppy.
精灵 精灵 精灵
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
等等
Wait!
主厨 我们不该等等闪耀亮晶晶小姐吗
Chef, shouldn't we wait for lady Glittersparkles?
您说得太对了
You are absolutely right.
各位 只有等到国王的特邀嘉宾到了之后
Now, everyone, there will be no trolls until...
才会开始上精灵
the king's plus one has arrived.
我们等得够久了
We've waited long enough!
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless, what?
除非她根本就不会来了
Well, unless she doesn't come at all.
但那是不可能的 谁不想和您在一起呢
But that's crazy talk. Who wouldn't wanna be with you?
好吧
Yeah.
也许我们该开始了
Maybe we should start.
精灵 精灵 精灵
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
精灵 精灵 精灵
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
精灵 精灵 精灵
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Yeah!
快走 快点
Go! Come on. Hurry!
快点 各位 快走
Come on. Everybody, let's go.
不能落下任何一只
No troll left behind!
小心脚下
Watch your step.
波比
Poppy?
布丽奇特为了救我们毁了她自己的人生
Bridget just ruined her life to save ours.
这样做是不对的
It's not right!
她应该和我们一样感受快乐
She deserves to be happy as much as we do.
他们都应该
They all do!
好的 各位 你们准备好开吃了吗
All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat trolls?
格里索国王
King Gristle...
只有一件事情会让您幸福
There is only one thing that will ever make you happy...
而且只有一个博啃能够做到
And only one bergen who can provide it.
祝大家吃得开心
Bon Appetit!
他们不见了
They're gone!
不见了
Gone?
他们消失了
They're gone?
异奇特
Idget...
你做了什么
What did you do?
你吃了他们
You ate them!
你这只贪婪无厌的猪
You greedy, greedy pig.
不 我...
No! I...
她毁了精灵盛宴
She ruined trollstice!
守卫们 把她关起来
Guards, lock her up!
抓住她
Let's get her!
闪耀亮晶晶小姐
Lady Glittersparkles?
什么
What?
怎么可能 为什么
But how? Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
因为她觉得你不会喜欢像她这样的女孩
Because she didn't think you would want someone like her.
我说 你看看我
I mean, hello?
你要找的是这样的我吗
Is it me you're looking for?
我不觉得吧
I don't think so.
守卫们 杀了她
Guards, finish her!
不
No.
慢着
Wait!
格里索国王 你和布丽奇特在一起时
King Gristle, when you were with Bridget,
你感受到了什么 不是吗
you were feeling something, weren't you?
是的 我以为只是披萨吃多了
Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza.
我也是
Me, too.
这种感觉就是快乐
That feeling? That was happiness.
什么
What?
可是我们得吃了精灵才能快乐
But you have to eat a troll to be happy.
大家都知道的
Everyone knows that!
不是吗
Don't you?
可格里索国王就从没吃过精灵 是吧
But King Gristle's never eaten a troll in his life, right?
我确实没吃过
No, I haven't.
然而此时此刻
Yet, here I am.
虽然腹中空空
My belly empty...
内心却充满欣喜
And my heart full.
别听她的
Don't listen to her!
想要快乐只有一种办法
There's only one way to be happy.
听我的
My way!
不
No!
如果我掌权
With me in charge...
我保证每天都有精灵供应
I'll serve you troll every day of the year.