(巨怪峰 鲁姆斯达尔)
THE TROLL PEAKS ROMSDALEN
Ah!
嘿 小小 你到底来不来?
Hey Tiny, are you coming?
还是打算一整天都挂在那里?
Or you gonna hang there all day?
当心你的老胳膊老腿吧 老家伙
I'd worry about yourself, you old fossil.
巨怪峰
The Troll Peaks.
你还记得那段童话故事吗?
Do you remember the fairy tale?
爸爸 我已经不再相信童话故事了
Papa.
Come on.
I still don't believe in fairy tales.
我以为你很喜欢那段故事呢
That one was your favorite.
Hmm?
在很久很久以前 巨怪举♥行♥了一场盛大的婚礼
Once upon a time, at a big troll wedding,
十三只巨怪喝得酩酊大醉 忘记了时间
13 drunk trolls lost track of time,
后来太阳出来了 阳光把它们变成石头了
the sun rose and turned them to stone, and now they're mountains.
Blah-blah-blah.
要知道 每段童话故事里
You do know that
都有真实的一面
there's some truth to every fairy tale.
它们就是山峰而已
They're just mountain peaks.
亲眼看见之前 你是不会相信的
You have to see it to believe it.
俗话不就是这么说的吗?
That's what they say.
但事实恰恰相反
It's the opposite.
你必须先相信 才能够看见
You have to believe in something to see it.
你能看到它们吗 诺拉?
Can you see them, Nora?
嗯
Go on, try.
试试吧 看一下
Look.
不要用眼睛
Not with your eyes.
要用心
With your heart.
相信
Believe.
“由土石构成”
Made of earth and stones.
“积雪覆盖于心上”
With a snow-clad heart.
“骨骼寒冷如冰”
And icy bones.
“它们随夜幕起舞”
From darkness they came,
“在阳光下冰冻”
and died
in the light.
(巨怪)
(20年后)
20 YEARS LATER
(大西洋沿岸 挪威西北部)
THE ATLANTIC COAST NORTHWESTERN NORWAY
我明白 先生
I understand that, sir,
但是我可以向您保证 我们整组人
but I can assure you, we are working around the clock.
已经在马不停蹄地赶工了
The whole team is, uh-- What was that, sir?
什么?我听不到您说话了
I can't hear you, the reception out here is, uh
这里的信♥号♥♥非常
先生?喂 喂?
Sir? Hello? Hello?
有
There's, there's
这里风很大 而且
There's wind and
蠢货
Schmuck.
有谁见到我们 无所畏惧的恐龙猎人了吗?
Has anyone seen our fearless dino hunter?
她刚开始了 一处新的挖掘区 西科德博士
She just started a new dig, Secord.
又挖一处吗?
Another one? -Mm-hmm.
在那边
Over there.
不愧是她
Of course.
打算把整片海滩都挖一遍吗?
You plan to dig up the entire beach, Nora?
我不喜欢那副表情
Uh-oh.
I don't like that look.
我刚跟大学通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the university.
该死
Ah, fuck.
听着
Look.
我们在这片海岸已经待了六个月了
We've been up and down this coast for what, six months now?
一无所获
Nothing to show for it. -But we just need a little more time.
我们只是需要再多一点点时间
诺拉 拜托
Nora. Please.
我们已经近在咫尺了 我能感觉到
We're so close. I can feel it.
我已经找不出借口来了 没有资金
I'm running out of excuses. All right? And without financing
不 去他妈的
Hell no. Screw the financing.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
如果说我父亲教会了我什么
If there was one thing my father ever taught me,
那就是永远不要
it was to never, ever
失去
ever lose
信心
faith.
Ha!
你是在逗我 对吧?
You're shitting me, right?
快滚过来 西科德
Get your ass down here, Secord.
-有发现啦! -是吗?
We've got something!
-诺拉 我们有发现了吗? -是的!
Nora, we got something, right?
Yes!
天啊!你看看这个!
My God! Would you look at that?
来自巨型生物时期 就像是一段童话故事
From a time of giants. Just like a like a fairy tale.
这可不是童话故事
This is no fairy tale.
看看你哟!
Look at you!
嗨 漂亮的小宝贝
Hi, beautiful.
(耶尔欣 多夫勒山脉)
HJERKINN DOVRE MOUNTAINS
(我们正在建造新的多夫勒铁路)
WE ARE BUILDING THE DOVRE RAILWAY
Let the mountain live! Let the mountain live!
让大山活下去!
(穿过隧♥道♥直达地狱)
TO HELL THROUGH A TUNNEL
-让大山活下去! -让大山活下去!
Let the mountain live! Let the mountain live!
把炸♥药♥拿来
Bring in the explosives.
所有人都出去!
Everyone, out!
让大山活下去!
Let the mountain live!
嘘!
Boo!
-住手!住手! -嘘!
好了 各位 开工吧!
Okay, let's get to work!
Okay. -Let's go, guys!
Huh?
Everybody out!
全部出去!
全部出去!
Get out! Now!
(挪威武装部队作战部 总部 奥斯陆阿克斯胡斯堡)
NORWEGIAN ARMED FORCES OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, AKERSHUS FORTRESS, OSLO
收到消息 多夫勒地区地震活动频繁
I'm getting a message about high seismic activity in Dovre.
西格丽德去哪里了?
Where's Sigrid?
允许派一辆飞机前往多夫勒山脉
Requesting to send a reconnaissance aircraft to Dovre Mountain.
我是不是错过什么了?
Did I miss something?
(奥兰多空军基地)
ØRLAND AIR BASE TRØNDELAG
乌鸦四号♥ 我们准备好起飞了
Raven 4, standing by.
乌鸦四号♥准备好起飞了
Raven 4, clear for takeoff.
总部 我是乌鸦四号♥ 正在接近多夫勒
HQ, this is Raven 4, approaching Dovre.
将军
Officer on deck, ten-hut. General.
-将军 -你好
As you were.
总部 能看到吗?
HQ, are you seeing this?
是的 我们正在追踪
What? -We have visual here for you, sir.
提醒政♥府♥注意
Alert the Prime Minister.
(首相官邸 奥斯陆)
THE PRIME MINISTER'S RESIDENCE OSLO
-早安 -早安
Good Morning. -Good Morning.
首相
Prime Minister. -How very formal of you, Andreas.
今天好正式啊 安德烈亚斯
国防部长会在路上向您汇报情况
The Minister of Defense will brief you on the way.
目前我们只有一些空军侦察机
The only intel we have is from the recon aircraft, which has produced
传回来的画面
天啊 看起来像是被流星砸出来的
these images here.
Oh my God. It looks like it could be a meteor crater.
工作人员正在前往该地区进行评估
The crew is on its way now to assess the situation.
有人注意到这件事了吗?
Has word of this gotten out?
我已经搞定媒体那边了
I have the media under control.
哦 是吗?
Oh, Is that so?
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
侦察机在附近拍到一些东西
The planes took images of the area nearby.
我们还没能确定这些凹印
As of now, we haven't been able to confirm
that the imprints in the landscape
是否与本次事件有关
are directly related to the incident.
-我们正在处理 -谢谢 弗雷德
But, uh, we're working on it.
Thanks, Fred.
那是什么啊?哈?
What the heck is that? Huh?
看起来像是脚印
They almost look like footprints. Right?
不可能
我不够资格来判断它是什么
I I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I'm not qualified.
确实 但我们需要去找够资格的人
That's right, yeah.
But we need to find someone who is.
地质学家 考古学家 生物学家
Geologists. Archaeologists. Biologists.
对 专家
Yeah. Ologists.
-恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. -Thank you.
说两句吧!
Speech! Speech! -Yes!
说两句!
Speech! Speech!
电影精选列表