This is the finest wheel gun ever made.
不要笨手笨脚的握枪
Don't be holding it like it's some skunk.
那是你手掌的延伸
Now, it's an extension of your hand, okay?
是你身体的一部分
Hmm. It's part of you.
就位瞄准 好好发狠
And take yourself a stance, like you mean it.
怎么发狠
Mean what? Like you mean
你手上的枪管
that every last lead plum,
所发出的每一发子弹 都是快狠准的击中目标
that comes out of that barrel is gonna kill whatever you aim at.
对 对 打一枪
Okay, okay, take yourself a shot
对着窗子上的罐子
at that can over there by the window.
你伸直手臂对准目标
You line up this blade with this notch.
然后扣下板机
Then you just squeeze the trigger.
不要猛按
You don't jerk it.
噢
Oh!
没关系
It's all right.
它们没法子窜过地上的板子
They cannot break through the floor beams.
好 放轻松
Now you just relax.
把眼睛
You just let your eyes,
脑子 手掌和手指
your brain, your hand, your trigger finger, okay?
都合而为一
All becomes one.
没关系 现在你控制得很好
It's all right. You got consistency now.
这真是浪费时闲
This is a waste of time!
那你还想怎么样
What do you expect?
难道你以为花20分钟
You wanna learn in 20 minutes
就可以学会我20年的工夫吗
what took me 20 years?
它们没法子穿过地板
They cannot break through the floor,
所以就想要把地板拆开
so they are tearing it apart.
哪里来这种大蛇呢
How could a snake be so strong?
看那里 它们在设陷阱
Look at that! They decoyed us!
老天 它们怎么这么聪明
Good Lord! How smart are they?
我们快要没有立足之地了
Esta malo, we're gonna have nothing left to stand on.
电报呢
A telegraph?
没啥好用处
Yes, but it's no good for us.
我们根本不知道怎么打
We don't know the clicking code.
随便打点东西
Well, click anything!
就有人会知道
Surely someone will hear us.
不知是什么 那不是摩斯码
I don't know what it means. It's not in Morse code.
已经持续了一个小时了吗
This has been going on for more than an hour?
或许是树枝碰到电线 以前也曾经这样子
Maybe a tree is touching the wire. That happened before.
这个不一样
No. This is different.
卡森城的电报员
But surely, the telegrapher from Carson City
不会让这种事发生的
wouldn't allow such foolishness with his equipment.
可能不是来自卡森城
Maybe not Carson City.
不是那里 还会有哪里
Not Carson City? Where else?
这才是来自卡森城的
This is from Carson City.
那个是哪儿来的
Where's that one from?
来自驿站的 一定是甘先生
This is from the muling station. It must be Mr. Gummer.
只有他会在那里
He's the only one out there.
迪科帕和阿彭几时会回来
When did Tecopa and Pyong say that they'd be back?
一两天吧 他们出城去了 去买♥♥柴火
One, two days. Gone up-country. Getting firewood.
好吧 那我自己去
All right then. I'll go myself.
嗯
Eh?
你一定要打得这么用力吗
Must you tap so loudly?
你只管用枪就好
Let your lead fly, man!
到底要对付的 是什么鬼东西
What the hell are we up against?
它们长大了
They grew.
那些根本不是蛇 那是舌头
Those snakes are not snakes. They are tongues.
三个舌头
Three tongues!
每只怪物有三个舌头
Each creature has three tongues.
我们看到了九个舌头
And we saw nine before.
所以一共只有三只怪物
So, there's still only three animals.
这值得我高兴吗
And that's supposed to make me feel better?
每只怪物都比 配八只驴子的货运马车还要大
Good God, man, those things are the size of eight-mule freight wagons!
快开枪 那是你的工作
Well, shoot them! That's what you're hired to do!
我们要先清楚对手
You got to know your enemy, Hiram!
我应该要带大炮来的
I ought to be totingsome eight-bore firing solid shot.
至少也要有火炮枪 而不是手上这种小玩意
Or some damn punt gun. Not these weapons I got.
好了 告诉你我们该怎么做
All right. All right. I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们先不要开枪 等到它们追了过来
We're gonna hold our fire till they come after us.
然后我们一股作气
And then we're gonna gotoe-to-toe,
全力攻击扫射一番 用所有的子弹打它们
point-blank, full-bore, throw all the lead we got at 'em!
然后看看是否有幸运中奖的
And then, maybe we'll get a lucky hit.
说不定一枪命中什么的
A brain shot. Or something!
地板剩下没几片了
There is not much floor left.
它们随时要展开攻击了
They'll be makingtheir move any time.
准备好
Get ready.
或许就是这次了
This may be it.
它们在打什么主意
Now what are they up to?
凯力
Mr. Kelly!
吃子弹吧
Eat this!
我没子弹了
I'm out! I'm out!
克莉斯丁来了
Christine is coming, SenorGummer!
在这里
Christine! Over here!
驾着马车快跑
Just drive the wagon!
凯力先生在哪里
Where's Mr. Kelly?
死了 快走 快
Dead! Go!Go!Go!
干得好
Well done, Mrs. Lord!
它们有跟上来吗
Are they following us?
不知道
I can't tell!
有 它们在后面
Yes! They are following us!
快一点
Faster!
-它们已经到了极限 -快点
-They're at their limit! -Come on!
走着瞧吧
We shall see!
它们好大 穷凶恶极
They're enormous. Ravenous.
"来自暗处中的兽精"
Spirit demons from dark places,
"吞噬了光明中的灵魂"
eating souls that live in the light.
这是我们的传说
Part of our legend.
我们不断对它们开枪
We put bullet after bullet into them
却一点也阻档不了它们
and it didn't even slow them down.
它们会追过来吗 到镇上吗
Will they come here, to our town?
那它们得通过障碍
They have to get through the pass from the upper valley.
有许多石头 应该过不来吧
Lots of rocks. Maybe they can not do it.
那不重要 矿坑还是无法接近
It hardly matters. The mine will remain unapproachable.
那你有什么打算
So what is your intention?
我的打算是离开这邪恶之地
My intention? To leave this godforsaken place,
你们也应该快走
as should all of you!
可是那矿坑...
But the mine.
你听懂没 矿坑没有了 忘掉一切吧
Are you listening? The mine is lost! Forget the mine.
重新开始你的生活吧
Go on with your lives as if it never existed.
一切重新开始 我也是一样
Start your lives over, just as I will have to.
我才不会让这种笨虫 逼得离开自己的土地
No stupid animal is going to make me leave my land.
我要到卡森城去 我要买♥♥些火♥药♥
I can go to Carson City, get some blasting powder.
我们已经走运了 真的走运
Juan,one we were lucky. Dumb lucky.
像黑手凯力这种好手都完蛋了
If a man like Black Hand Kelly is no match for them,
我们还有什么机会呢
what chance do we have?
留下来做什么
Pyong, why in heaven would you stay?
带着福元和老婆回中国去吧
Take Fu Yien and the missis back to China.
我老婆不走
Lu Wan forgets.
中国不完美 世上没有完美之处
China not perfect. No place perfect.
我们不要离开新的家园
We will not leave our new home.
我会找人来拿我的东西
I shall send for my belongings.
当然 马匹和设备我会送回来
And, of course, I shall see to it that the horse and equipment are returned.
那倒不必
That won't be necessary.
马儿就给你吧
You can keep the horse and the saddle
还有这马鞍 来♥福♥枪♥ 还有小刀
and the rifle and the knife.
和你交换那矿坑所有权
In trade for ownership of the mine.
你不是开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
这是你能得到最好的条件了
It's the best offer you're going to get.
等我回到费城 最低要以五万美元出♥售♥矿坑
When I reach Philadelphia, I intend to sell that mine for at least $50,000.
在那之前我会先用电报 发送新闻消息
You will be preceded by a telegram to the newspapers,
告诉大家怪物的事
电影精选列表