内华达州 1889年
这里都是软泥 好好的挖吧
Awful soft dirt in here. Make sure you shore it up good.
里面要闷死人了
It's like working inside a cow down here.
挖到宝了 这足以买♥♥下农场了
Una vaca plata that is going to pay off my ranch.
还买♥♥农场呢
Your ranch.
这就像找女人一样
You know, it's like a woman.
叫你难以自拔
It's all you ever talk about.
然后她就可以大捞特捞
Meanwhile, she's taking all your money.
但你把钱全花在酒上面了
And you, you spend all of your money on whiskey.
你很快就会知道了
But you're going to miss me soon.
维多
Victor?
-维多 -啊
-Victor? -Ugh!
维多
Victor?
杰夫
Jefe. Jefe!
杰夫 维多走了
Jefe, Victor is gone.
什么 走了
What do you mean, "gone"?
我们才刚开始呢
We were working the face.
他不可能超过我的
I know he couldn't have got past me.
但他就是不见了
But now he's just gone.
杰夫
Jefe! Jefe!
糟糕
Damn it!
胡安 你在哪里
Juan! Where are ya?
摒弃镇
老张的店
很多人都要走了
So many people leaving.
大家都要摒弃我们吗
Is everyone rejecting us?
不是的 福元
No, Fu Yien, we're sure.
他们要走是因为矿坑关闭了
They are leaving because the mine is closed.
看来这里得改个名字
Maybe we need a different name.
可能这名字不太好
Perhaps it was not the best choice, huh?
不一定吧
Maybe not.
儿子啊
Son.
胡安
Juan Padilla,
你看着这帽子个把月了 到底要不要买♥♥
you've been looking at that hat for a month. Buy it or don't buy it.
不行 我买♥♥不起
No, no, I can't afford it.
先欠着 以后再付
You take it on credit, pay us later.
不准赊帐
No credit!
史丹要走了 他正在搬东西上车
Stan Kelton is leaving. Loading up his wagon.
史丹也要走 那镇上不就没有铁匠了
Stan, too? Now we're a town without a blacksmith.
最后这里会唱空城记
It'll end up as a ghost town
除非矿坑再开放
if that mine doesn't re-open.
要是大伙都走光了 谁还会要来买♥♥东西呢
If everybody leaves, who will buy our things?
鬼才会来
No one.
所以我们该回老家去了
And we'll go back to China.
要回老家
Only way you going back to China
你得先学会游泳
is if you learn how to swim.
抽到什么签
What does I Ching say?
"强大的征服者即将来到"
"Expect arrival of great conqueror."
矿坑不会永远关闭着的
The mine will not stay closed.
里面的银矿价值连城呢
That ore is turning out 100 ounces to the ton.
比价值连城更多
Two hundred, my friend.
还更多吗 谁都不会让这种财富溜走的
Two hundred? Well, nobody is walking away from riches like that.
谁都不会的
Nobody!
要是你也看到我所见到的 你也照样要落跑的
Well, if you saw what I saw, you might walk away.
你根本没说过你见到什么
You never really told us what you saw.
根本就没看到
I saw nothing,
但是看不到比看到是什么 还要更可怕
but the "nothing," it was worse than anything I have ever seen.
难道你也想打退堂鼓了
You're not thinking of pulling out, too?
不 才不可能
No, I cannot do that.
否则我就像你一贫如洗了
I would lose everything, like you.
大家都一样
Like all of us.
听着 是有关矿坑的事
Listen! It's about the mine.
矿坑的老板就要来了
The owner of the mine is coming.
他要从费城过来
All the way from Philadelphia.
他说"不能接受 矿坑的利润变少"
He say, "Low profit from mine unacceptable.
"全力出动"
"Proceeding with all dispatch.
"我们要亲自处理此事"
"Will take matters into hand personally."
署名 甘哈兰
Sign, Hiram Gummer.
这名字可真响亮
That's a real $2 name.
我打赌他会快刀斩乱麻
I'll wager he gets this thing solved
要不然就要火烧屁♥股♥了
faster than a bee with a horse on its tail.
跟你打赌
Bet you!
回见
Yeah, see you later now!
有马车来了
The stage is coming! It's coming!
迪科帕 克莉斯丁 有马车 要过来了
Tecopa, Ms. Christine, the stage! It's coming!
-你们猜他长什么样子 -可能很胖
-What do you think he looks like? -He's probably fat.
有钱人一向都很胖的
Rich people are always fat.
噢 天哪
Oh, my word.
-里面有人吗 -满满的都是行李
-Anybody in there? -It's full of luggage.
-是时候了 -的确是
-It's about time. -Indeed it is.
-您说什么 -让我上去
-Pardon me, ma'am. -Let me in there.
我等不及要离开这里
Can't wait to get out of this place.
怎么没有人下来
No one got out.
甘先生吗
Mr. Hiram Gummer?
就是我
I am he.
我是张彭连 叫我老张就好
I am Pyong Chang.
这是我的店铺
This is my market.
-你并不胖嘛 -闭嘴
-You're not very fat. -Quiet.
你一定有钱的要死
You must have enough money to burn a wet mule, huh?
我叫克莉斯丁
Mr. Gummer, I'm Christine Lord.
我是旅馆的主人
Proprietress of the local hotel.
你真是美丽大方
Well, you're lovelier than Fifth Avenue in Spring.
欢迎到摒弃镇
Welcome to Rejection.
这名字真是贴切
Aptly named, it would seem.
我是来找安德鲁贝克威的
I'm here to see one Andrew Beckwith,
我写给他三封信都没有回音
to whom I've sent three communiques, all unanswered.
我要马上和他讲话
I want to speak to him forthwith.
这件事不好办
That might prove to be a little difficult.
为什么 他在哪里
Why? Where is he?
在那上面 最后一批要走的人
On that. The last stage out of here.
什么
What?
真是太妙了 最后一批吗
That's just dandy. The last?
乘客太少了
Too few passengers.
矿坑几星期前关闭了
You see, the mine closed several weeks ago.
所以你才会来 对不对
That is why you're here, isn't it?
矿坑关闭了
Closed? The mine closed?
这么重要的事我一点都不知情
I feel I've not been privy to critical, most needful information.
你不知道 里面出了什么事吗
You don't know what happens at the mine?
一天就死了17个矿工
Seventeen miners were killed in one day.
其他工人都不敢去了
The workers abandoned it
出了什么事呢
Seventeen? What on earth happened?
谁也不清楚
No one knows.
你们要我猜谜吗
Must you speak in riddles?
只有胡安看见
The only person who could answer that question is Juan Pedilla.
那就叫他马上来见我
Then I should like to speak with him straight away.
他出去了
Well, he's out riding his land.
应该很快就回来了
We expect him back shortly.
你一定累了
Please, you must be tired from your traveling.
我带你到旅馆去
Won't you let me show you to the hotel?
很好
Oh, very well.
来 我需要有人帮忙搬东西
Come, come. I'll need assistance with my kit.
这是银行 不过当然是关闭着
This is our bank. Closed, of course.
铁匠在这里 也关门了
Our blacksmith, also closed.
这里是邮局 也关了
And our post office. Closed.
好不热闹的地方
Of course. Quite the bustling metropolis.
"强大的征服者"
"Great conqueror."
这就是我的旅馆 欢迎光临
And this is my hotel, welcome.
走这边
Right this way.
嗯
Hmm...
好一堆武器 你是收藏吗
An impressive arsenal. Are you a collector?
矿工是来西部发财的
The miners came West to strike it rich.
每当他们该结♥帐♥时
电影精选列表