When it came time to settle their bills,
大多都只剩下身上的枪了
many of them had only their firearms left.
现在我采用每日付费制
Now I collect payments daily.
怎么可以 先记帐就好了
Nonsense. Just keep a running tab.
你的人真无礼
Your man is rather impudent.
迪科帕不是我的人 只是朋友
Tecopa is not my man. He is my friend.
这只是帐棚而已
But this is a tent.
你真敏锐 喜欢哪一个
Yes. You're quite observant. Which one would you like?
就这个吧
This one right here.
很好 午餐几时会好
Dandy. And what time will luncheon be served?
煤矿关闭后
Well, since the mine has closed,
补给车就不来了
the supply wagons have stopped,
所以餐点会比较有限
so our menu's a bit limited.
我可以帮你烧一碗豆子
I could fix you a pot of beans.
不必了 你应该有面粉
Nonsense. Surely you have flour,
糖浆和红姜吧
molasses and ginger.
我想吃姜饼 对 那样子就很好
I should like a ginger bread cake. Yes, that should do nicely.
要我把他勒死吗
Do you want me to strangle him?
不 我们需要他
No. We need him.
动人的音乐加上可口的一餐
Delightful music and a passable meal,
要是再有一杯美酒更好
which I should like to end with an aperitif.
那可不是吗
Wouldn't we all?
最后一块姜饼 你要吃吗
Fu Yien, would you like that last piece of gingerbread?
要
Yes.
那就去我的蓝色袋子里
Then go to my small carpet bag, the blue one,
拿我的白兰地过来 好的 先生
and fetch my bottle of peach brandy. Yes, sir.
姜饼怎么没了
What happened to the ginger bread?
当然是我吃掉了
I ate it, of course.
可是你说...
But I thought you said I could have...
给你个建议 年轻人
A word of advice, young man.
谁都会被人占便宜 要是你占得了便宜 尽管去做
Anyone can be taken advantage of, and if you can, do.
这样教小孩子很糟糕
That is terrible advice to give a child.
他得面对这世界的现实
Someone needs to teach the boy the ways of the world.
他当然会很清楚这些的
I assure you, he knows them.
-胡安来了 他刚到店里 -胡安
-Juan's here. He's over at the store. -"Juan"?
胡安 他是矿工
Juan Pedilla. The miner.
噢 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
不 矿并没有被挖光 还有很多
No, no, no, no. The mine is not played out. Not at all.
里面还有很多的银矿
There is plenty more silver in there.
只是没人敢进去开采
It's just no one wants to go in and get it.
出了事以后还有七个人进去过 却没有一个回来
Seven more men go up since accident. None come back.
我的祖先曾经说过 山里面有兽精
My ancestors talked of spirit beasts that live inside those mountains.
"兽精"
"Spirit beasts"?
怪兽就住在地底
Beasts from the underworld.
无视一切 只会杀戮
Blind to all, but killing.
你们都知道 自己在说些什么吗
Have you all taken leave of your senses?
召集剩下的矿工
Juan, I want you to gather up the remaining miners.
把那鬼东西给我捉住
Hunt down whatever is doing this.
然后杀个精光
And fill 'em full of more holes
片甲不留
than a cabbage leaf in a hail storm.
-就是这样 -甘先生
-Precisely. -Senor Gummer,
城北还有一些矿工
there are some miners still camped north of town.
我可以找他们来
Now, I can go and talk to them,
但是没有钱他们可不做事
but they are not going to go back there unless you pay them.
可能要用双倍的工钱
Maybe even double wages.
付钱 想再找回工作吗
Pay them? To earn their own jobs back?
告诉你 他们都很害怕
Senor, I'm just telling you, they are scared.
好吧
Very well.
不过为了防止
To ensure that my resources are not being squandered
被这群恶棍乱敲竹杠 我和你一起去
by this cabal of hooligans, I shall accompany you myself.
明天一早
First thing in the morning.
这就对了
Now you're talking.
你带了哪种枪
What kind of gun did you bring, eh?
一定很炫很新型吧
Bet you it's big and fancy.
我没有带枪
I don't own a firearm.
怎么
Yes?
这地方是大西部
This is the Wild West, Mr. Gummer.
你没看过小说吗
You don't read the dime novels?
要是碰上坏人 你可得保卫自己
You see a bad guy, you gotta smoke 'em up.
先生 马准备好了
Senor Gummer, your horse is ready.
先生
SenorGummer.
早安
Good morning.
骑车很辛苦
Uh,senor it is a hard day's ride
尤其在这片荒野中
over very rough country.
这是越野型的 让马背着工具
Well, this is the cross-country model. The horse can carry my kit.
我们走吧
Off we go!
真是糟糕的路
Deplorable road conditions.
嗯
Uh.
不 我想我需要...
No, no, I'd like some, uh... Oh.
可能只要...谢谢 很好
Maybe just... Thank you. Ah, very good.
我再没有骑过马
Yeah, I haven't been on a horse since I...
自从六岁生日后
Since my sixth birthday party.
不对 那时骑的是匹骆驼
No, actually, that was a camel.
噢 唔
Oh, Whoa.
-甘先生 -怎么了
-Mr. Gummer! -Yes?
这是给你的
This is for you. Oh, I beg your pardon.
到了大西部 带着武器比较好
This is the Wild West. Never go unarmed.
真的不必了
Well, no, indeed.
谢谢你 小子
Thank you, son, thank you.
你看他真的会是那个 强大的征服者吗
You really think he is a great conqueror?
要是他骑骆驼比骑马 还要厉害的话
Only if he can ride a camel better than he can ride a horse.
先别妄下判断
Let's not judge yet, Tecopa.
他是我们唯一的希望了
He's the only chance we have. Hmm.
各位 大家好
Howdy, gents.
就这些人吗
This is our army?
只有他们肯去
These are the only ones willing to go.
总比没有好 不必花钱给胆小鬼
All the better. No need to waste my money on cowards.
各位 就是这位主顾 甘哈兰先生
Men, this is the patrén, Mr. Hiram Gummer.
他们是华特兄弟
These are the Walter brothers,
-叫做砖头和石头 -嗯
-Brick and Stony. -Uh-huh.
-这是强生大马 -强生先生
-This is Big Horse Johnson. -Mr. Johnson.
他是索基
And this is Soggy.
索基
Soggy.
很好
Indeed.
最后一文矿坑
你们进去吧
Well, in you go.
然后呢
And what?
然后给我回报
And report back to me.
好吧
Oh, very well.
你们都没有足够的领导力
As none of you possess sufficient leadership skills,
我得自己来带头
I shall supervise the endeavor myself.
胡安
Juan.
出发
Vémonos.
-等一下 -是杰夫 他是工头
-Wait. -Ah, that was Jefe. Our foreman.
我的帽子
My hat.
拿去吧
Here.
他不需要了
He ain't gonna need it.
戴戴看
Try it on.
谢谢
Thank you, Jefe.
天啊
Oh, my...
矿坑就到这里了 维多曾到过这里
This is the end of the mine, where Victor was.
我们还活着
Well, we're still alive.
攻击过你们的东西 好像已经不在了
Whatever attacked you, it would seem to be gone.
我宣布矿坑现在已经安全了
Gentlemen, I declare this mine perfectly safe.
-说得没有错 -里面连个鬼影都没有
-Dang right. -Ain't nothingin there but ghosts.
你根本不必付钱给他们
You don't need to pay them no wages.
希望我们是对的
I pray that we are correct.
太阳要下山了 就在这里扎营好了
Well, sun's gettinglow. Might as well set up camp.
这里不能扎营的
We can't camp here.
要找有树木的地方
I need trees.
这样睡比较好
It's better for the posture.
电影精选列表