Damn legends, man.
做得好
Good job.
绝对的传奇
Fucking legends.
♪ Pass this to my daughter I'mma show her what it ♪
♪ Baby mama cover Forbes Got these other... shook, yeah ♪
带我飞到纽约 给我这个
Flew me to New York and gave me this.
知道我在说什么吗?
Know what I'm saying?
为了这座城市把它放下
Put it down for the city.
(DJ螺丝 1971-2000)
为了德州
For the state of Texas.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm saying?
发生了什么事?
What happening?
发生了什么事 爸爸?
What happening, Daddy?
杰克 停下 -发生了什么事?
Jack, stop. -What happened?
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for joining us.
关灯 派对结束了
Turn out the lights, the party's over.
37年的休斯顿历史接近尾声
37 years of Houston history have come to a close.
六旗宇宙世界今晚永久关闭
Six Flags AstroWorld shut down?for good this evening.
也许宇宙世界不复存在
AstroWorld may be no more.
宇宙世界关门
AstroWorld is gone.
一些粉丝就是不想说再见
Some fans just didn't want to say goodbye.
这是最后的时刻 再坐一次
It's finally time... for the last ride.
这是我在宇宙世界最后一次坐过山车
This is the last ride that I'm ever gonna take in AstroWorld.
正如你们所知 宇宙世界关门了
As you know, AstroWorld is gone,
但一个疯狂喜爱这个地方的人 不想放手
but a guy who was crazy about the place just won't let it go.
不 这个周末 他的休斯顿梦想将成真
No, and this weekend, his Houston dream is coming true.
我们讨论的是特拉维斯·斯科特的 首届宇宙世界节
We're talking about Travis Scott's inaugural Astroworld Festival
在NRG公园
at NRG Park.
就在老的宇宙世界街对面
It's just across the street from the old site of AstroWorld.
这将是一个很棒的表演
It will be a shutdown show.
宇宙世界
Astroworld!
宇宙世界
Astroworld!
宇宙世界
Astroworld!
他们正在拆大门
They're tearing down the gates!
是吗? -他们正在拆大门
They're tearing down the gates.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one!
让开
Get out of the way!
♪ Bitch Fuck the club up ♪
♪ What♪ Fuck the club up ♪
♪ Bitch Fuck the club up ♪
♪ Fuck the club up Bitch ♪
♪ Fuck the club up ♪
♪ The party never ends ♪
那里是宇宙世界旧址? 这里 傻瓜
That's where AstroWorld was? - Right here, fool.
我们去宇宙世界 好像 “兄弟 过来接你兄弟”
We going to?AstroWorld. "Bro, come, pick your niggas up!"
原来在这里 兄弟
That was right here, bro.
太疯狂了 兄弟
It's crazy, bro!
比兹 -真的吗?
Bizzy! -For real?
兄弟 -太疯狂了
Bro! -It's so insane!
谢谢你 我的兄弟 特拉维斯 将宇宙世界节带到休斯顿
Thank you to my boy Travis for bringing Astroworld Fest to H-Town.
为了休斯顿和全世界而建
Putting it on for H-Town, worldwide.
你现在是大兄弟了
Hey, you the big homey now.
你现在是每个人的大兄弟
You everybody's big homey now, bro.
继续努力 兄弟
Keep that shit up, bro.
整个城市与你同在 爱你
Whole city ridin' with you, love you, basically.
感觉像这样 感觉不是…
This shit feel like it's not-
你明白我的意思吗? 像这样 我在音乐节上
Know what I mean ?Like, I'm at a festival.
就像其他人也在
Like, somebody else's shit.
是的 -你明白我吗?就像是
You know what I'm saying?
我们去参加这些音乐节 看-好像触不可及 好像… -对
We go to these festivals?and shit be like, unreachable, like...
从没完成过 所以我才一直关注这个
...it's never been done.
“搞什么 兄弟?”
That's why?I look?at this shit, like, "What the fuck, bro?"
我有点情绪 这太疯狂了
Like, I'm on some emotional shit. Like, this shit crazy.
斯托米
?Stormi!
斯托米
Stormi!
(希望你当时在场)
大家为了特拉维斯·斯科特举起双手
Everybody get your hands up for Travis Scott!
每个人说“宇宙世界” -宇宙世界
Everybody say?"Astroworld!" - Astroworld!
说“宇宙世界” -宇宙世界
Say "Astroworld!" - Astroworld!
说“宇宙世界” -宇宙世界
Say "Astroworld!" - Astroworld!
好
Okay!
你知道 他从来没忘记他的出身
You know, he never forgot where he from.
照顾这里的孩子
You know, looking out for the kids here.
2005 -他做的每件事都是为了孩子
Everything he does is for the kids.
一个节日
A festival!
明年可能还会回来办 这次就是第一届
It's probably back next year, so it's inaugural.
加油 宝贝 -了解
Come on, bro.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
我觉得现在该是格莱美奖发现特拉维斯·斯科特是谁了
I think it's time for the Grammys to find out?who Travis Scott is.
醒醒 格莱美 醒醒
Wake up, Grammys!
我们想要年度专辑奖 但我们不仅仅嘻哈的奖 兄弟
We want Album of the Year, but we don't want just hip-hop, bro.
我们要年度专辑
We want Album of the Year.
(格莱美奖提名公布当天早晨)
我觉得结果出来后我们才能行动
I don't think we can move on until it comes out.
顺其自然 然后我们继续
Let the chips fall where they may, then we continue.
有很多有天赋的人
There are a lot of talented people
在这里工作 做得真的很好
who are working here and have done a really good job.
我找不到它
I can't find it anywhere.
就像这是关于我的一样 这是关于…
Just as much as it is about me,?it's about...
看你的手♥机♥ 我想 他们已经公布部分奖项
Check your phone. They already announced some of them.
我觉得有意思的是 跟你有关的三个
...interesting?about all three,
所有三个都是你自己写的音乐
that all three of you write your own music.
我就是觉得为你的天赋
And I just think that adds another layer...
又增加了一层 -是的 没错
Yeah. Here it is.
就是… -告诉我们 那对你有多重要 -我觉得非常重要
...How significant is that to you? - Very significant.
要颁说唱奖项了 开始了
We're at rap. Here we go.
《神经病模式》 来吧
"Sicko Mode," let's get it.
《神经病模式》 来吧
"Sicko Mode," let's get it.
《宇宙世界》最佳说唱专辑
Astroworld! Let's go! Best Rap Album!
来啊
Let's get it!
《神经病模式》两项提名
"Sicko Mode," two!
最佳说唱歌♥曲 最佳说唱表演
Best rap song, best rap performance.
我们来吧
Ah! Let's get it.
见鬼 我们走
Fuck this shit! Let's go!
这兄弟比我还激动 见鬼
This nigga more lit than me. Damn.
不过为了年度专辑
Album of the Year, though.
我们以为我们… -那是真的
We thought we... -That shit is real.
我们觉得我们至少要聊聊那个
We thought we was at least in that convo.
但还是很疯狂 -依然很疯狂
It's still crazy. -It's still crazy, though, man.
不 我是说 非常好 我就是说 见鬼 就像是
No, I mean, yeah, it's good as hell. I'm just saying, damn, like...
我们被提名了 但获奖是臆想 -那太疯狂了
We in there, but that shit cap. -That shit crazy.
对 那是臆想
Yeah. That shit cap.
我们要把它写到黑板上
We made it on the board, man.
这个比我们这辈子所做的事
Bigger than what we ever done, man, in life!
没错 -庞大多了
Okay, like...
好的 年度专辑很酷 至少我们被提名了
Album of the Year be cool. At least we in there.
他们看见了我们的名字
They see our name, like...
你知道我在说什么吗? -上周有个目标
You know what I'm saying? -Last week, had a goal
排名第一的歌♥曲
of number one song,
排名第一的专辑 格莱美提名 同一天实现
number one album, and Grammy nomination in the same week.
我们三投三中
We got three for three.
进展不错 -进展不错
Shit's going good,
我的朋友 好啊
my Gs. Yessir.
被提名了
Just gotta get in there, man.
就是这样 我们被提名
That's all. We just gotta get in there, man.
这种开心紧张的感觉 你知道吗?
It's like this happy, nervous feeling, you know?
(宇宙世界日)
说唱歌♥手特拉维斯·斯科特 在休斯顿度过了一个
Rapper Travis Scott wrapping up?an unforgettable weekend
难忘的周末 周六他的宇宙世界节门票
in Houston. His sold-out Astroworld Festival
全部售罄 并获得很高评价
on Saturday received rave reviews.
不过因此 我 西尔维斯特·特纳
Therefore I, Sylvester Turner,
休斯顿市市长 在这里自豪地宣布
mayor of the city of Houston, hereby proudly proclaim
2018年11月18日
November 18th, 2018
为宇宙世界日 特拉维斯·斯科特日
as Astroworld Day, Travis Scott Day!
我一辈子都生活在这里
I grew up here my whole life.
宇宙世界游乐园给了我灵感
电影精选列表