Bussy and un-Bussy.
操
Fuck, nigga!
这是我的双胞胎 我叫他火焰男孩
That's my twin. I call him Flame Boy.
恶心
Nasty!
嗯 你碰那个 你会流血的
Yeah, you touch that, you gonna fucking bleed.
他拿到那根腰带了?
He got the belt?
对 那不是…那样不对
Yeah, this don'tThis ain't right.
这个…
It...
你在早晨不应该那样醒来
You ain't supposed to wake up in the morning like that, dog.
见鬼
Shit.
二 三 走
...two, three, go!
不
No.
好啊
Yeah!
18.75
18.75!
新的世界纪录 妈的
New world record, motherfuckers!
不 见鬼
No! Oh, shit!
里面没有水
No fluid in them hoes.
记得我给你钱的时候吗? -我不知道
Remember when I gave you the bread?
但我为什么要那么做? -因为兄弟会一直那么做
But why would I do that? -Because niggas do that all the time, bro!
好吧 我何时对你那么做的? -因为 记住 一次在巴士上
Because, remember, on the bus one time,
当你给我钱 我说 “其他你还有需要吗?”
you gave me bread, I said, "You need anything out of this?"
是你的 -对 我本来应该…
It's yours! -Right. I should've-
放开我 -不
Get off me, bro! Get off me! -Nah!
但听着 -放开我
But look! -Get off me!
他们拿到了 -搞什么?
They got this. -Yo! What the fuck?
冷静 -我们在乐高公园
Yeah, calm down. -We're at fucking Legoland.
各位 你们去哪里了?
Boy, where the hell you been at?
别乱说
Man, no bullshit. Slatt.
如果你用脚做不了 你就是个笑话
If you can't do it with your foot, you're a fucking joke.
看?
See?
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my jeez!
这很狂野 -我知道
This is wild. - I know.
所以听着
So, listen...
现在该怎么办?
What is going on right now? -
这真疯狂
This is crazy!
看看这家伙
Look at this guy.
我今天感受和你一样
I feel you today.
这可能是我见过最疯狂的蛋糕
This is probably the most insane cake?I've ever seen.
我不太确定 我们该怎么让他惊讶
Not sure exactly how we do this,
但我们已经让最好的朋友和兄弟惊讶
but we're surprising our best friend and our brother.
卡迪斯·杰克 -对
Cactus Jack! - Yeah!
她比我灵巧
Oh, she finessed me.
疯了 -喂
Crazy! - Yo!
大家都在
Everybody's here.
生日男孩 -在袖子里 静脉注射
Birthday boy. - In the sleeves and the IV.
我这辈子最美好的一天
Dude, best day of my life.
重击 -好的
That's whack! Do it.
潜进去
Dive in.
你得跳
You gotta do it.
我没听见你 你在告诉我你的社交账号♥
No, I didn't hear you. You was telling me your Instagram IM.
操 什么?
It's, uh, F-something. What?
操啊
Fuck it up. - F-W...
我在下面评论 “去他的孩子”
I commented under "FW the Kid."
这就是你对烫卷发型 和古琦皮带的评价?
Hey, is this your shoot with the Afro and the Gucci belt?
对
Yeah. -
对 -古琦皮带
Yeah. - Gucci belt.
对 我评论
Yeah, I commented on the-
哦 他评论了
Oh, he did! -
见鬼 特拉维斯 我的兄弟
Hell no, Travis. Oh, my God, bro.
♪ Baby shark, da-da ♪
♪ Baby shark ♪
♪ Mommy shark ♪
♪ Mommy shark ♪
♪ Mommy shark ♪
♪ Mommy shark ♪
♪ Daddy shark ♪
好的 我们今天在哪里?
All right. Where are we at today?
我们在宠物店
We at motherfucking Petco.
那里有一只
So, there's one.
进去 完美
Four fishes.
它们拉得到处都是
They're shitting everywhere.
午睡时间?已经一点钟了?
Nap time. It's one o'clock already.
妈妈?
Mama?
电影精选列表