Thanks.
阿姆斯特朗先生 扮演一个可耻的背叛者感觉怎么样
Professor Armstrong, how does it feel to play the part of a dirty defector?
我看见你在电视上 你表现的很好
I saw you on TV in town last night. You put on a good act.
我准备了很长时间
I've been conditioning myself for a long time.
来吧 我带你走
Come on. Let's take a ride.
你怎么会把女朋友卷进来
What possessed you to bring your girl on a job like this?
不是 她跟踪我 那很重要
I didn't. She followed me. That's the whole point.
我们有两个人 在逃跑时会很棘手
There are two of us involved in the escape now.
我无法说服她回去
I can't get her to go home.
-她知道你真正要干什么吗 -不 当然不知道
- Does she know what you're really up to? - No, of course not.
很好 如果她知道
That's good. Because if she did,
出了一点差错
and ever made any kind of a slip,
那些人就遭殃了
these people can play it rough.
我知道
I know that.
看 先生 干嘛不把智力活留给我们专业人士干呢
Look, mister. Why can't you leave this intelligence work to us professionals?
因为你不知道要找什么
'Cause you wouldn't know what to look for.
我要找的信息
The information I'm after
在莱比锡大学的一个教授的脑子里
is inside the head of a scientist at Leipzig University.
我时常想 如果你们知道你们要找什么
I've often wondered if you professionals know what you're looking for...
当你们进去偷一些秘密文件
when you go in and steal secret papers.
有些时候我不得不这么做
Anytime I've had to do a job like that,
我偷走所有的 然后从中挑出有用的
I just grabbed up the whole lot and let Control sort them out.
我要找的东西不能用这种方法
What I'm after can't be got that way.
这是一个科学家从另一个 科学家的头脑里拿东西
It takes a scientist to pick a scientist's brain.
我今早读报纸读到你昨晚的采访
I read in this morning's paper in your interview yesterday...
关于华盛顿取消你的反导弹工程的
something about Washington cancelling your anti-missile project.
我无法解决最终的问题
I couldn't lick the final problem.
但是那个莱比锡的教授 他能
But this professor in Leipzig... he has?
是的
Yes.
-所以你要走捷径 -我要试试
- So you're taking the shortcut? - I'm trying to.
华盛顿方面赞成你的疯狂的计划吗
Did Washington approve this crazy scheme of yours?
他们不知道
They don't know anything about it.
你怎么联♥系♥哥本哈根方面
Then how did you make the Copenhagen contact?
我有个朋友在高层中
Let's say I got friends in high places.
你用了多长时间决定做这件事
How long do you figure this whole thing's gonna take?
我不知道 一个月 两个月
I don't know. One month. Two.
一个星期 两个星期
One week. Two. Depends.
我要知道我们在莱比锡的人叫什么
What I need now is the name of your agent in Leipzig.
叫寇斯卡 K-O-S-K-A
The name's Koska. K-O-S-K-A.
他会联♥系♥你的 他组织你们从那里逃跑
You'll be contacted. Your escape will originate from there.
好了 先生
Well, mister,
你要下车了
this is where you get off.
好梦
Pleasant dreams.
这里有后门吗 能从后面出去吗
Is there a-a back door? Is there some other way out?
我要向
I'm gonna report you...
我们的文♥化♥部♥长告发你
to the Minister of Culture.
怎么了 教授 从正门进却从旁门出
What's wrong, Professor? In one door and out the other?
你不喜欢我们的博物馆吗
You don't like our museum?
我没看见
I've seen better.
的确是给鸟的 嗯
Strictly for the birds, huh?
他们仍然这么说 我们习惯于这么说 都是一样
They still say that. We used to say it all the time.
的确是给"鸟"的
It's strictly for the "birds".
你不打算介绍一下吗
Well, aren't you going to introduce me?
哦 这是我的亲戚
Oh, this lady's a relative.
她是我妈妈 我妈妈的家族的
She's related to my mother... related to my mother's side of the family.
我答应我妈妈 顺便来看望她
I just promised I'd stop by for a visit.
那很困难 因为我的德语不像你的英语那样好
It's been difficult because my German isn't as good as your English.
你和我很像 哪里都有亲戚
You're like me. Everywhere, relatives.
姑妈
Aunts,
叔叔 无论去哪里 都要带礼物
uncles, and wherever you go, it's presents, handouts.
你空着手来见亲戚 教授
Where's the present, Professor?
我想在哥本哈根买♥♥点什么 但是时间很紧
I was going to get one in Copenhagen, but I just didn't have time.
太不应该了
Too bad.
当然 我们来点苹果酒 为什么不呢 谢谢
Sure, we'll have an apfelwein. Why not? Danke.
-过来 教授 -干什么
- Come here, Professor. - What for?
"干什么"过来 那个
"What for?" Come here. That.
-什么意思 -"什么意思"看那个
- What do you mean? - "What do you mean?" That.
看起来像个记号♥ 嗯
Looks like a sign. Hmm?
我不知道 嗯
I don't know. Mm-hmm.
什么记号♥
What kind of sign?
嗯 我不知道
Hmm? I don't know.
"我不知道"
"I don't know"?
也许是个希腊字母
Maybe a Greek letter.
教授
Professor.
也许是 ∏
Maybe... pi?
数学
Mathematics.
∏ 是圆周长
Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle...
和它的直径的比值 对吗
to its diameter, right?
是的 你受过很好的教育格鲁马克先生
Yeah. You're a very educated man, Mr. Gromek.
我念过夜校 教授 特殊的夜校
I went to night school, Professor. Special night school.
他们教过我们关于∏的所有东西
And they taught us all about Pi.
肮脏的廉价的间谍组织
A dirty little two-bit organization for spying and escaping!
你不能做的比他们好点吗 美国代理先生
Can't you do better than them, Mr. American agent?
那里有个给你准备的大房♥子 先生
It's the Big House for you, Professor.
你可以过很好的生活
You'll get life.
那很幸运
That's lucky, because this dolly...
大房♥子
Big House.
我看过许多关于监狱的电影
I used to see all those prison movies.
你知道吗
You know?
爱德华·G·鲁宾逊
Edward G. Robinson.
你曾经
Did you ever...
停手 别做蠢事 我受过专业训练
Cut it out. Don't be stupid. I was trained by experts.
我能 你们怎么说 把你的手锁到背后去
I can take you... how do you say... one arm tied behind my back.
告诉这个甜心 她应该把刀放下
Tell the cookie she should put that down.
她会切掉你的手指
She's gonna cut your fingers off.
好 你玩够了吗
Okay. You had your fun.
现在我们停止游戏吧
Now we stop these games!
来 过来
Come. Come here.
嗯 那个
Huh? That.
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
-请原谅 你是阿姆斯特朗教授吗 -是的我是
- Excuse me. Are you Professor Armstrong? - Yes, I am.
安♥全♥部♥的格哈德先生想和你谈谈
Mr. Gerhard of Security wishes to see you.
我们有车
We have a car.
早上好
Well. morning.
进来 教授
Come in, Professor.
我们和谢尔曼小姐谈过了 她
We've had quite an interesting talk with Miss Sherman, and she...
她决定加入我们
She has decided to come over to our side.
你的未婚妻想作为你的助手 和你一起在莱比锡大学工作
Your fiancee would like to work as your assistant in Leipzig.
你的意思是说 你要
You mean, you're going to work...
你的意思是说 你要和我一起工作
You mean, you're going to work with me?
有什么理由不这样做吗
Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
-你希望这样吗 -我希望和你在一起
- Do you want to? - I want to be with you.
你要感谢曼弗雷德教授 曼弗雷德教授
You must thank Manfred, Professor. Professor Manfred has...
在谈话中表达了独特的观点
a unique line in argument.
他把数理逻辑和浪漫的想法联♥系♥起来
He combines mathematical logic with romantic inconsistency.
谢尔曼小姐 要来点白兰地吗
Miss Sherman, may I offer you a cognac?
烤面包
Now a toast.
为了你的新生活 和新国家
To your new life and your new country.
-现在你动身去莱比锡吧 -今天就走
- So, and now you leave for Leipzig. - What, today?
马上 我们给你准备了车
Immediately. We have sent a car for you.
-我们要收拾行李 -都在这里
- We'll have to pack. - Herein.
亲爱的谢尔曼小姐 你是科学家
My dear Miss Sherman, you are a scientist now,
不是搬运工 这种事我们都安排好了
not a porter. All that will be arranged.
格鲁马克会带着你的行李 和你在莱比锡会合
The indispensable Gromek will meet you in Leipzig with your baggage.
教授 我们好像把格鲁马克弄丢了
Professor, we seem to have lost Gromek.
请
Please.
阿姆斯特朗教授 谢尔曼小姐
Professor Armstrong, Miss Sherman,
-我来介绍古德曼校长 -你好
- may I present Vice Rector Gutman. - How do you do?
欢迎来卡尔马♥克♥思♥学院
Welcome to Karl Marx University.
见到你非常高兴
I am very happy to see you.
-我来介绍温克曼教授 -你好