-[咕哝声] -[咯咯笑声]
(WHISTLES) (LAUGHS)
-[口哨声] -[笑声]
You want me to stay with you?
你想让我留下来陪你吗?
Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事。
Okay.
好吧。
Once upon a time,there was a young man named Mirek.
从前,有个年轻人叫米雷克。
(CHUCKLES)
[笑声]
And one day his father decided to get him a dog.
有一天,他的父亲决定给他买♥♥一条狗。
Really? Yes, really.
-真的? -是的,真的。
(LAUGHS)
[笑声]
We'll call him... Buck!
-我们管它叫... -巴克!
A boy in my class has got a dog.
我班上的一个男孩有一只狗。
He says,"I've got a Buck."
他总说:“我有一只巴克。”
Let's call him "Pope."
我们叫他“教皇”吧。
Come, Pope.Lay down.
来,教皇。躺下。
Pope, go get the paper. (DOOR OPENS)
-教皇,去把报纸拿来。 -[开门声]
Mum!
妈妈!
(DOOR CLOSES)
[关门声]
Mum! Dad's gonna buy me a dog.
妈妈!爸爸会给我买♥♥只狗。
You know what we're going to call him?
你知道,我们要叫他什么吗?
(DOOR LOCKING)
[锁门声]
Let me talk to your mom.
让我和你妈妈谈谈。
Halina, open the door.
夏莲娜,把门打开。
Well, go back to wherever you came from.
那你就,哪来的回哪儿去吧。
I was at work.You liar!
-我是在工作。 -你骗人!
I went to your office and they told me you were off duty.
我去了你办公室,他们告诉我你下班了。
Who did you spend the night with last night?
你昨晚和谁,一起过的?
I was at work!
我在工作!
You left the kid by himself! Now open the goddamn door!
你把孩子一个人留下了!快他妈的把门打开!
You disgust me.
你让我恶心。
We don't need you.
我们不需要你了。
(SOBBING) We're better off without you.(MOUTHING)
-[呜咽声]没有你,我们过得更好。 -[怪笑声]
Fine.
那好吧。
(MOUTHING)
[怪笑声]
(DOOR OPENS)
[开门声]
I was working.You understand working?
我在工作。 你懂什么是工作吗?
Where were you?
你去哪里了?
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你。
I'm terrified that they're going to kill you.
我很害怕,他们会杀了你。
(SOBBING)
[呜咽声]
Why can't you just lock them up,
你为什么不把他们关起来,
deport them,get rid of them.
放逐他们,处理掉他们。
Can't you do something?
你就不能,想想办法吗?
Can I have a dog? I'll take...Shut up.
-我能有一只狗吗? 我想... -闭嘴。
I'll get you a goddamn dog.
我给你弄条狗的。
STEFAN: The kid wants a dog.
斯特凡:孩子想要条狗。
HALINA: Why not?
夏莲娜:为什么不呢?
(SIGHS) You haven't even touched me since this whole thing started.
[叹息声]这件事开始后,你都没碰过我。
Since what started?
自从什么时候?
(LAUGHING)
[笑声]
Dad, stop it. You're tickling me.
爸爸,住手。你在挠我。
Who's that?
这是什么?
Who's that?
这是什么?
FELIKS:Does he fuck her?
费列克斯:他上她了吗?
STEFAN: I wish. She'd like to fuck him.
斯特凡:我希望是。她希望他上她。
That's her husband.
这是她的丈夫。
They're in the priest's apartment. His aunt left it to him.
他们在牧师的公♥寓♥里。他姑姑留给他的。
That's his dog.
这是他的狗。
And whenever there's a political trial,he has to be there.
只要有政♥治♥审判,他就会到场。
We're like the untouchables,aren't we?
我们就像不可接触的人,不是吗?
If we had the FBI's money and the KGB's independence,nobody could stop us.
如果我们有联邦调查局的钱和克格勃的独♥立♥性,没人能阻止我们。
FELIKS: He's a boxer? STEFAN: He's learning.
-费列克斯:他是个拳击手? -斯特凡:他在学习。
It's not that funny.Pretty soon they'll learn to shoot.
没那么好笑。很快他们就会学会射击。
Doesn't look like he could punch anybody.
看起来,他不会打任何人。
In South America,priests smuggle guns under their robes.
在南美洲,牧师们在长袍下走私枪♥支♥。
He only looks like an angel.
他只是看起来像个天使。
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋!
This is the floor plan for the church and the presbytery.
这是教堂和神父宅邸的平面图。
This is his apartment.
这是他的公♥寓♥。
We should try to get you a job
我们应该在纽约的联♥合♥国♥使团
at the UN mission in New York.
给你找份工作。
Really?
真的?
Do you think they'd send me?
你觉得,他们会派我去吗?
If I remember correctly,
如果我记得没错,
you tried to start a Solidarity movement in the militia.
你曾试图在民兵组织中,发展团结工会运动。
Somehow, I don't think they're going to forget that.
不知何故,我认为他们是不会,忘记这一点的。
You stood up for me.
你曾为我,做过担♥保♥。
Maybe we can put your connections to good use.
也许我们可以,好好利用你的人脉。
Yes, sure, of course. Yeah.
-是的,当然,当然。 -好的。
Do you understand what I want to do?
你明白,我想做什么吗?
Yeah.
是的。
You with me? Yeah.
-你和我在一起吗? -是的。
Good.
很好。
What do I want to do?
我想做什么?
Mmm?
嗯?
I thought you said you understood what I wanted to do?
你不是说,你明白我想做什么吗?
So, what do I want to do?
那么,我想怎么做呢?
I want to nail that son of a bitch.
我要抓住那个混♥蛋♥。
He's got a big mouth.
他是个说大话的人。
But he doesn't have the balls to stand up for what he preaches.
但他没有勇气,坚持自己的主张。
ANNA: No, this one. One more.
安娜:不,这个。还要一个。
ANNA: What about those?
安娜:这些怎么样?
(GROWLING)
[咆哮声]
(BARKING)
[狗叫声]
JOSEF:I've got you. I've got you.I've got you. I've got...
约瑟夫:我抓住你了。我抓住你了。我抓住你了。我有…
(BOTH LAUGHING) Stop it.
-[两人都笑了] -住手。
(KNOCKING ON WINDOW) (BARKING)
-[敲窗玻璃声] -[狗叫声]
Can you take the gun, please?
你能把枪拿走吗?
JOSEF: What the hell's going on?
约瑟夫:到底怎么回事?
I just deserted from ZOMO.
我刚脱离了“民兵预备队”。
FATHER ALEK: Take my hand.
阿列克神父:抓住我的手。
Yeah, I can't go into the streets. Full of militia.
是啊,我不能上街。到处都是民兵。
Can you turn off the light, please?
你能把灯关了吗?
(CONTINUES BARKING)
[犬叫声继续]
FATHER ALEK: Spy!
阿列克神父:间谍!
It's the dog's name.
这是狗的名字。
Nice name for a dog.
对狗来说,是个好名字。
I guess he needs help.
我猜,他需要帮助。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I founded a Solidarity movement in the militia.
我在民兵中,建立了团结工会运动。
Got demoted,transferred to ZOMO.
被降职了,调到了“民兵预备队”。
I took part in several actions,
我参加了几次行动,
but they demanded too much of me.
但他们对我的要求,太严格了。
Josef. Come here.
约瑟夫。到这来一下。
Take it.
拿着。
ANNA: What are you doing? Are you stupid?
安娜:你们在做什么?你们昏头了吗?
I don't believe in converts.
我不相信变节者。
We better check him out.
我们最好去调查一下。
I think we should. I'll get Staszek.
我想我们应该。我去找斯塔泽克。
You can't go out.It's still curfew.
你不能出去。现在还在宵禁。
He's coming.
他过来了。
Move away from your positions.
从你位置走开。
Move away from your positions.
离开你的位置。
Not this way, damn it,you scared him.Get back to the street.
不是这样的,该死,你们吓到他了。回到街上去。
Stop. Get back.
站住。回去。
STEFAN: He's following you now.
斯特凡:他现在正跟着你们呢。
Act like you're doing something.
假装你们在做什么。
Act like you know what you're doing. He's right be...
假装做点什么。他正朝...
Shit!
糟糕!
Shit! Shit!
坏了!坏了!
Get back to the street! Get...
电影精选列表