他要做什么? 抓住...抓住他!
(BRAKES SCREECHING) He's gone.
[刹车尖叫声] 他逃了。
FELIKS: Stop the car!
费列克斯:停车!
He's gotta be dead.Keep going!
他一定是死了。接着开!
We can't let him go. He knows who I am.
我们不能让他跑了。他知道我是谁。
He knows my name.
他知道我的名字。
STEFAN: Keep going.
斯特凡:接着开车。
(ENGINE SPUTTERING)
[引擎发出噼啪声]
Give it some gas.
再给点儿油。
Step on the clutch and give it some gas.
踩住离合器,再给点儿油。
I... I'm doing it.
我...我正在做。
Oh, Jesus Christ,that's all we need.
天啊,这就是我们需要的。
Look, we...we can't go on like this.
看,我们……我们不能再这样下去了。
We've got to let him go. Who?
-我们得放他走。-谁?
The priest! (SNICKERING)
-那个牧师! —[偷笑声]
He's not moving anymore.
他再也不动了。
Slow down. What?
-慢点。-什么?
Turn left up here. (STUTTERING) Where?
-在这里左转。 -[结巴] 在哪里?
Right here,up that dirt road.
就在这里,那条土路的上面。
We'll check the fuel line. Okay.
-我们检查一下燃油管路。-好的。
(SPUTTERING)
[引擎噼啪声]
STEFAN: Stop here.
斯特凡:停在这里。
Open the hood.
打开车头罩。
Not that one,you asshole!
不是那个,你个混♥蛋♥!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! No! Help!
救命!不!救命!
I told you not to come.
我告诉过你,不要来。
It's you.
是你。
(GRUNTING)
[咕噜声]
FATHER ALEK: Oh, no, stop!
阿列克神父:噢,不,住手!
Get the rope!
去拿绳子!
Hurry up.
快点。
Put it on him.
把他套住。
You recognized me, you fuck!
你认出了我,你该死!
You fuck!
你该死!
That's enough. He knows who I am.
-这就够了。-他知道我是谁。
That's enough.He recognized me.
-这就够了。 -他认得出我。
STEFAN: That's enough. That's enough!
斯特凡:这就够了。这就足够了!
FELIKS: He knows who I am. You fuck!
菲力克斯:他知道我是谁。你真该死!
That's enough. That's enough.
够了。够了
Let's go.
我们走。
(GRUNTING)
[咕噜声]
I thought you said he had a weak heart.
你不是说,他心脏不好吗。
He seems pretty strong to me.
我看他很强壮。
Did you get that fixed?
你能修好吗?
IGOR: (STUTTERING) I... I think so.
伊戈尔:[结结巴巴地]我……我想是的。
(BANGING ON DOOR)
[拍打门声]
JOSEF: Open up!
约瑟夫:开门!
Open the door!
开门!
Open...
开...
We've got to catch them.
我们必须抓住他们。
The priest...
牧师...
They've kidnapped...
他们绑♥架♥了...
Father Alek!
阿列克神父!
They're gonna kill him!
他们要杀了他!
Where's the nearest phone?
最近的电♥话♥在哪里?
What do you want?
你想要做什么?
Where's the phone?
电♥话♥在哪里?
There.Use the switchboard.
那里。要通过总机转。
I must call... Call the nearest priest.
我必须打电♥话♥...,给附近的牧师们打电♥话♥。
IGOR: Should... Should I stop?
伊戈尔:我...我要停下来吗?
Of course.
当然 。
STEFAN: Shut up.Just stay quiet.
斯特凡:不要说话。保持镇静。
Good evening.Good evening.
-晚上好。 -晚上好。
Papers, please.
请出示通行证。
STEFAN: Feliks, did you pick up the pass?
斯特凡:菲力克斯,你带通行证了吗?
FELIKS: No, I don't have the pass, no.
菲力克斯:不,我没拿通行证,没带。
STEFAN:I know I've got it. Okay.
-斯特凡:我知道我带了。 -好的。
Ah!
啊!
Is there some problem, Officer?
有什么问题吗?警官?
Some priest got kidnapped.
有牧师被绑♥架♥了。
Great. Okay.Goodnight.
很好。好的,晚安。
OFFICER: Hey! What?
-警官:嘿! -怎么了?
You're from Warsaw, aren't you?
你们来自华沙,对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
My brother-in-law works in Praga Precinct. Janek Dyra.
我姐夫在普拉加分局工作。他叫扬内克.迪拉。
Do you know him? Janek Dyra.
你认识他吗?扬内克.迪拉。
Dyra?
迪拉?
You guys know a Janek Dyra?
你们有认识扬内克.迪拉的吗?
Uh, no, no, no.
呃,没有,不认识。
STEFAN: You sure? No.
-斯特凡:你们确定?-没有。
OFFICER: You sure? He's not...
警官:你们确定? 他不是...
Well, you never know.Yeah.
-那么,那么都不认识。 -是的。
Goodnight.Goodnight.
-晚安。 -晚安。
(STARTS ENGINE)
[引擎发动声]
STEFAN: Dyra. (CHUCKLING)
斯特凡:迪拉。[轻笑声]
Jesus.
上帝啊。
Come on.Let's get it over with.
来吧。让我们快点结束吧。
IGOR: It wasn't supposed to be like this.
伊戈尔:事情不应该是这样的。
It wasn't.
不是这样的。
(GRUNTING)
[咕噜声]
(IGOR WHIMPERING)
[伊戈尔呜咽声]
(GRUNTING)
[咕哝声]
Give me the bag.
把袋子给我。
Get it down on him, God damn it! Son of a bitch.
给他点颜色瞧瞧,该死的!婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
It's okay... Wait.
好了...等一下。
Get the stones.
去拿石头。
Get the stones.Throw the stones over.
绑上石头。把石头扔下去。
Everything's all right.
一切都没事了。
They'll never find him. (MUMBLING)
他们不会找到他的。 [咕哝声]
It wasn't... It wasn't supposed to be...
这不是…它不应该是…
Where's the vodka?
伏特加放哪里了?
It wasn't supposed to...
事情不该是...
(STUTTERING) He's not sinking.
[结结巴巴]他没有沉下去。
He's not sinking!
他没有沉下去!
He's not... He's not sinking.
他没有...他没有沉下去。
(STUTTERING) It wasn't supposed to be like this.
[结结巴巴地说] 事情不应该是这样的。
HALINA: Stefan?
夏莲娜:斯特凡?
(SIGHS)
[叹息声]
HALINA: Stefan?
夏莲娜:斯特凡?
You've been drinking?
你喝酒了?
Yes.
是的。
I have been.
我一直在喝。
(EXHALES)
[呼气声]
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
[沉重的呼吸声]
I thought you didn't love me anymore.
我以为,你不再爱我了。
Heard the news?
听到什么新闻了吗?
I've been after this guy for months,
这家伙,我追踪了他好几个月,
and just when I'm about to get him, he disappears.
就在我要抓捕他的时候,他消失了。
He's waiting for you.
他在等你。
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
[敲门声]
COLONEL: Send someone to Kutno and get their license plate numbers.
上校:派人去库特诺,把他们的车牌号♥记下来。
No, no, no, you report everything back to me. Good.
不,不,不,你们把一切都报告给我。好的。
Have you any idea who kidnapped him?
你知道是谁绑♥架♥了他吗?
What do you mean? Any suspicions?
-你是什么意思? -就没有怀疑对象吗?
No, I don't.
不,我没有。
That is what I thought.
我也是这么想的。
Where is he? Who?
-他在哪里? -谁?
The priest.
那个牧师。
He's floating somewhere.
他在什么地方漂浮着呢。
Shit, shit, shit!
电影精选列表