喔 谢谢你 主人 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, master. Thank you.
现在我们必须引他们上钩 要是他们上钩了...
Now we must bait the hook, see if they bite...
就把他们拉进来
and pull them in.
准备心灵控制
Stand by for mind control.
巴比伦怎样
What about Babylon?
-谁 -是充满财富的城市
-Who? -It's a city of legendary wealth.
啊
Ahh.
我有一个好主意
I've got a better idea.
谁说的
Who said that?
我脑海里有一个好主意
I've got an idea forming in my head.
你几千年都没有一个主意了
You haven't had an idea for thousands of years.
有一个地方 那里我们可以找到 男人最想要的东西
There is a place where we could find the greatest thing man could want,
是每个人梦寐以求的目标
the goal of everybody's hopes and dreams.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
世界上最神奇的宝物
The most fabulous object in the world.
-听起来像个好主意 -对
-That sounds like a good idea. -Yeah.
他们上钩了 这些贪婪的小鱼
They're hooked, the greedy little fish.
-你们为什么老是要追逐金钱 -这是谁
-Why do you always have to go after money? -Who's this?
我不知道 主人 我以前没有见过他
I don't know, master. I haven't seen him before.
他比其他人都更为坚强 他是谁
He's stronger than the rest. Who is he?
-我不知道 -他们不见了
-I don't know. -I'm losing them.
那里发生事情了 他们不见了
Something's going on down there. We've lost them!
兰德尔 看那边
Randall, look, over there!
-我们最好快走 -不要催促我
-We'd better move! -Don't rush me.
森林着火了
The forest! It's on fire!
下雨了 傻瓜
It's raining, pudding head!
-喔 不 -那是什么
-Oh, no! -What is it?
-是他 -是他
-It's Him! -It's Him!
把地图还给我
Return the map.
-跑向一个洞 -在哪里
-Make for the hole! -Where is it?
在那边 快点 走吧
It's over there. Quick! Come on!
-不要跑 还给我 -快点
-Stop! Return! -Hurry up!
把你们偷的东西还给我
Return what you have stolen from me.
把地图还给我
Return the map!
这里有两个洞 兰德尔 哪一个 哪一个
There are two holes, Randall. Which one? Which one?
快走 凯文 走就是了
Go, Kevin! Just get away!
走 不是那一个
Go! Not that one!
你从哪里来的
Where did you come from? Huh?
我也不是很清楚
I'm not quite sure.
谁派你来的 神吗
Who sent you? The gods?
是宙斯吗 阿波罗
Was it Zeus? Apollo?
雅典娜
Athena?
你确实是一个爱说话的小家伙 不是吗
Well, you're certainly a chatty little fellow, aren't you?
我不敢相信
I don't believe it!
你不相信什么
You don't believe what?
我不相信你杀死他的方法
I don't believe the way you killed him.
是的 但有时候是必须做的
Yes. But it has to be done sometimes.
不 我是说这么准的投射
No. I mean it was such a good shot.
我打赌你曾经杀过许多人
I bet you've killed lots of people.
神一定给了你一个名字
Well, the gods must have given you a name.
喔 我叫凯文
Oh, yeah. Kevin.
凯文
Kevin?
嗯 凯文 给你 这是你的了
Well, Kevin, here, it's yours.
-什么 -你不想要吗
-What? -You don't want it?
喔 好的 你是说我能真的拥有它
Oh, yes, please. You mean I can really have it?
只要你帮我把它拿回城里去
Well, on condition that you carry it back to the city for me.
喔 好极了 但我真的不行
Oh, great. But no, I can't really.
我必须等我的朋友
I must wait. You see, I'm with friends.
要是我见不到他们 我可能永远都回不去了
You see, if I lose them, I may never be able to get back.
回去 回去哪里
Get back? To where?
我也不是很清楚
I'm not really sure.
给你 你最好拿着 你会需要的 这是水
Here, you better take this. You'll need it. It's water.
要是你的朋友来了 这个也足够他们用了
There's enough there for your friends, too, if they ever turn up.
喔 还有 谢谢你
Oh, and by the way, thank you.
不 我想跟你一起去 真的
No. Please. I'd like to come, really.
不 不 我想跟你一起去
No, no, please. I'd like to come.
好一点吗 不
Better? No.
你救了我的命 记得吗
You saved my life. Remember?
人♥民♥的敌人已经死了
The enemy of the people is dead!
向阿加曼农王欢呼
Hail King Agamemnon!
这里有个人被切成了两半
There's a man being cut in half here.
这肯定是个很精彩的战斗
It must have been a brilliant battle. Choo! Choo!
这三个都是今天要执行死刑的
All three are to receive summary executions today.
要是王后想要见我 我整个下午都会在法庭
If the queen wishes to see me, I'll be in the courts all afternoon.
提醒王后 我还统治这个城市
Remind the queen that I still rule this city.
我真希望我在特洛伊战场上
I wish I'd been in the Trojan Wars.
你可以教我击剑吗
Will you teach me how to sword fight?
过来 我会教你更有用的东西
Come here. I'll teach you something much more useful.
-在哪里 -这里
-Where is it? -There.
这个
That one.
国王是不应该做这种事的
Kings aren't supposed to do things like that.
你知道 我从未想要回去
You know, I never, ever want to go back.
你不想再见到你的朋友吗
Don't you want to see all your friends again?
不想 谢谢
No, thanks.
不想回去自己的家 和你的父母在一起
To be in your own home, to be with your own father and mother?
不想
No.
非常好
Very well, then.
-我可以留下来吗 -我们明天会决定
-I can stay? -We'll decide that tomorrow.
我宣布 这个男孩 将和我们一起留在这个城市
I have decreed that this boy shall remain here with us in our city.
还有 他从今天起将成为我的儿子...
Furthermore, he shall from this day forward be my own son...
并且继承我迈锡尼的王位
and heir to the throne of Mycenae.
宴会开始
Let the banquet begin.
现在 各位先生女士
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
一种现代魔术的奇迹 将展现在你们面前
a mastery miracle of modern magic before your very eyes.
阿布拉凯迪 阿布拉凯度
Abracadee, abracadoo!
你做得好极了
You're doing a great job.
如果我们能借用这个一下 陛下
If we can borrow this for a moment, sir.
当我的助手们经过你们时 请慷慨地赐予
Please give generously as my assistants pass amongst you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我们需要个志愿者 年轻人 你会做得很好
Now all we need is a volunteer. Yes, young man, you'll do fine.
不 拜托
No! Please!
不要 放开我
No! Leave me!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
-不行 -可以用吗 王冠
-No way! -May I? The crown?
不要 救我
Don't! Help me!
凯文 我们离开这里
Kevin, let's get out of here!
不要 拜托 不要
No! Please, no!
谢谢
Thank you.
-不要 拜托 -看这个
-No! Please! -Watch this!
我们是一个伟大的团队 不是吗
We make a great team, don't we?
现在
Now!
-终于一个人了 -这不是很壮观吗
-Alone, at last. -Isn't it glorious?
是的 我喜欢大海
Yes. I love the ocean.
天哪 我...我多么喜欢它
God, how I, how I love her.
-它是如此...-潮湿
-She's so, so damn... -Wet?
潮湿 是的 是的
Wet. Yes. Yes.
非常...非常潮湿
So damn... damn... wet.
潘西 潘西 看着我
Pansy. Pansy, look at me.
-什么事 文森 -你爱我吗
-Yes, Vincent? -Do you love me?
当然 我爱你
Of course, I love you.
你不介意我鼻子末端的东西
You don't mind the, the thing on the end of my nose?
喔 你是说你的...不 亲爱的
Oh, you mean your... No, darling.
是的 我的...
Yes, my...
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你能够和一个
Could you share a house
鼻子末端有东西的男人一起生活吗
with a chap who has a thing like this on the end of his nose?
当然 亲爱的 每个人都有一些奇特的地方
Of course, my love. Everyone has something odd about them.
-哎呀 我有一个巨大的...-潘西
-Why, I've got an enormous... -Pansy!
潘西 我很高兴你能这样认为
Pansy, I'm so glad you feel the way you do.