-真是恶心 -在这里等 我去叫他
-That's disgusting! -Wait here! I'll get him!
你们好 我是汉
Hello. I-I'm Hood.
-那是罗宾汉 -是的
-It's Robin Hood. -Yeah.
说早安呀 你们这些人♥渣♥
Say good morning, you scum.
早安 人♥渣♥
Good morning, scum.
-早安 你们都是强盗 -最好的 汉先生
-Good morning. You're all robbers, then? -The best, Mr. Hood.
非常好 你是强盗 是吗
Jolly good. And you're a robber, are you?
很好
Jolly good.
你喜欢做强盗吗
And do you enjoy robbing, then?
嗯 那样有助于付租金 先生
Well, it helps pay the rent, sir.
很好
Jolly good.
你也是强盗 你做了多久的强盗
And you're a robber too? How long have you been a robber?
-四尺一 -老天
-Four-foot-one. -Good Lord!
-很好 四尺一 -是的
-Jolly good. Four-foot-one? -Yes.
嗯 那...那...那...
Well, th-th-th-
那是很长的时间 不是吗
that is a long time, isn't it?
我听说你们有非常好的收获
Well now, I hear you've made a pretty good haul.
你自己看吧 先生
Well, see for yourself, sir.
天啊
Gosh! I say!
哎呀 我是说 我做强盗这么多年
Crikey! I mean, I've been in robbing for years,
但我从没看过像这样的东西
but I've never seen anything like this.
天哪 这些都是你们自己弄到的
Crumbs! And you acquired all of this by yourselves?
真是很好的一天 汉先生
Well, it was a good day, Mr. Hood.
-很好的一天 -很好 不是吗
-Jolly good day! -It's nice, isn't it?
当然 我是说 我能说什么 谢谢你们
Rather! Well, I mean, what can I say? Thank you.
谢谢你们大家 非常感谢
Thank you all very, very much indeed.
喔 不客气...什么
Oh, don't ment... What?
我是说 你们真是太好了
Well, I mean, it's frightfully kind of you.
穷♥人♥们会高兴得发抖的
The poor are going to be absolutely thrilled.
-你见过他们吗 -谁 那些穷♥人♥
-Have you met them? -Who? The poor?
喔 你一定要见他们 我知道你们会喜欢他们的
Oh, you must meet them. I just know you'll like them.
当然 他们是身无分文的
Of course, they haven't got two pennies to rub together.
但那是因为他们穷
But that's because they're poor.
嗯 马力恩 你可以把那些穷♥人♥叫过来吗
Uh, Marion, would you be so kind as to ask the poor to come in, please?
-没问题 -多谢
-No problem. -Thank you so much.
-你们都过来 -让我们看看我们有些什么
-Right. Come on, you lot. -Let's just see what we've got.
这会对我们的工作很有帮助
This is going to be so much help in our work.
不 你不明白 这些东西都是我们的 是我们偷的
No, you don't understand. All this stuff is ours. We stole it.
喔 是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I know,
相信那些穷♥人♥不只会高兴得发抖
and believe you me the poor are going to be not just thrilled,
而且也会相当地消除贫穷 不是吗 雷格列夫
but also considerably less poor, aren't they, Redgrave?
你明白吗 他说什么
You see? What did he say?
-他说"是的 圣诞就要来了" -啊 非常好
-He said, "Yeah, what with Christmas coming up and all." -Ah, jolly good.
给你 恭喜 做得好
Yes, well, there we are. Congratulations. Well done.
给你 做得好 恭喜
There we are. Well done. Congratulations.
需要这样吗
Is that... Is that absolutely necessary?
他说什么
What did he say?
-他说"是的 恐怕要如此" -啊 很好
-He says, yeah, he's afraid it is. -Ah, fine. Fine.
给你 夫人 恭喜
There we are, madam. Congratulations.
-恭喜 做得好 -谢谢
-Congratulations. Jolly good. -Thank you.
你们有谁愿意留下来为我们工作
Incidentally, would any of you like to stay on and help us with our work?
还是可以分到一些财富的
There's still so much wealth to redistribute.
哦 我愿意留下来
Oh, I'd like to stay.
很好 你叫什么名字
Jolly good. What's your name?
-嗯 凯...-凯...多好的名字呀
-Uh, Ke... -Ke... What a jolly nice name.
-放开我 -嗯 没关系
-Let me go. -Well, never mind.
再见 多谢你们
Cheerio. Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常 非常感谢
Thank you very, very, very, very much.
糟糕的人
Awful people.
-不能耽搁 -我再也见不到罗宾汉了
-This can't wait! -I'll never get a chance to meet Robin Hood again.
-有任何营救的机会吗 -别再抱怨了
-Any chance of a rescue? -Stop moaning!
要是你问我 毫无疑问 他显然是一个危险的人
He's obviously a dangerous man. Unbalanced, if you ask me.
送出不属于他的东西
Giving away what isn't even his!
罗宾汉就是这样的 连我都知道
That's what Robin Hood always did. Even I know that.
喔 当然 你什么都知道
Oh, of course. You know it all.
他是我崇拜的英雄之一
He was one of my heroes.
英雄 英雄 他们知道工作是什么吗
Heroes! Heroes! What do they know about a day's work?
-不要理他 兰德尔 -这让我很不舒服
-Leave him alone, Randall! -Well, it makes me sick.
老是对的人让我很不舒服
Anyone who's always right makes me sick.
-这就是为何你自己一个人过活 -小心
-That's why you get on with yourself! -Watch it!
-大嘴巴 -马肉不会让我们这样做
-Big mouth! -Horseflesh wouldn't have got us into this.
-马肉已经死了 -把地图给我 我来接管
-Horseflesh is dead. -Then give me the map. I'm taking over!
放开我 放...
Get off me! Get...
那么...这些人...
So... these are the sort of people...
上帝容许他们偷他的地图
the Supreme Being allows to steal His map?
看他们 这些小矮人
Look at them. Stunted little proles.
我不会委托他们擦他们自己的鼻子
I wouldn't entrust them to wipe their own noses.
喔 不 先生 那对他们来说太困难了
Oh, no, sir. It's much too difficult for them.
上帝怎么创造了一些 这样的乌合之众
What sort of supreme being created such riffraff?
那真是太不胜任了
Is it not the workings of a complete incompetent?
但是他创造了你 恶魔
But He created you, Evil One.
你说什么
What did you say?
嗯 他创造了你 所以他不是完全...
Well, He created you, so He can't be totally...
不要再这样对我说话
Never talk to me like that again!
没有人创造我 我是恶魔
No one created me! I am Evil!
邪恶比善良还要早很久存在
Evil existed long before good.
我创造了我自己 我不是别人创造的
I made myself. I cannot be unmade.
我是最强大的
I am all-powerful!
是的
Yeah.
但是为什么 要是那样的话
But why, if that's the case,
你怎么逃不出这个堡垒呢
are you unable to escape from this fortress?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我为什么让上帝把我困在这里...
Why have I let the Supreme Being keep me here...
在这个终极黑暗的堡垒里
in the Fortress of Ultimate Darkness?
-因为你...-喔 闭嘴 我正要说
-Because you... -Oh, shut up. I'm speaking rhetorically.
-当然 -我让他把我困在这里...
-Of course. -I let Him keep me here...
是为了让他产生一种虚假的安全感
in order to lull Him into a false sense of security.
啊 聪明 聪明
Ah, clever, clever.
当我有了地图 我就会自♥由♥了...
When I have the map, I will be free...
因为我有理解 世界将会不一样
and the world will be different because I have understanding.
-嗯 理解什么 主人 -数字表
-Uh, understanding of what, master? -Of digital watches.
很快我将会了解录影带和汽车电♥话♥
Soon I shall have understanding of video cassette recorders and car telephones.
当我了解了它们 我将会了解电脑
And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers.
当我了解了电脑 我就是上帝了
And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being.
上帝对技术是不感兴趣的
God isn't interested in technology.
他对微晶片和矽革命的潜力
He knows nothing of the potential of the micro-chip
一点都不了解
or the silicon revolution.
看他怎么浪费他的时间 四十三个鹦鹉的种类
Look how He spends His time. Forty-three species of parrots!
-男人的乳♥头♥ -蛞蝓
-Nipples for men! -Slugs.
蛞蝓 他创造了蛞蝓
Slugs! He created slugs.
它们不能听 它们不能说 它们不能操作机器
They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery.
我们不是被一个疯子所掌控吗
Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
主人 看
Sir... Look!
要是我创造一个世界的话
If I were creating a world,
我就不会把蝴蝶和水仙花搞混
I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils.
我会用雷射光开始 第一天早上八点
I would have started with lasers, 8:00 day one.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是等不及一个新技术的黎明
I just can't wait for a new tech... techno... technological dawn.
主人 看
Sir... Look!
怎么了 班森
What is it, Benson?
地图 主人 地图 他们带了地图
The map, sir. The map! They've brought it with them!
-什么 -主人 我刚才看到地图了
-What? -I saw the map, master, just now.
-你肯定吗 -我肯定 主人
-Are you sure? -I'm sure, master.
在那里 那个小人拿着
Down there! The little one has it.
小人
The little one?
这是我们的机会 这是我们等待的机会
This is our chance. This is what we've been waiting for!
-它可以让我们得到自♥由♥ -闭嘴
-It will set us free. -Shut up!
要是你错了 班森 我的报复将会是很缓慢和痛苦的
If you're wrong, Benson, my revenge will be slow and unpleasant.
我会把你从里到外 折磨一段非常长的时间
I will turn you inside out over a very long period of time.