是的 各位 摩登设计...
Yes, folks, Moderna Designs...
介绍最新的豪华厨房♥
present the latest in kitchen luxury.
摩登神奇高级全自动方便迷你中心...
The Moderna Wonder Major All-Automatic Convenience Center-ette...
将给你所有的时间 去做你真正想做的事
gives you all the time in the world to do the things you really want to do.
红外线冰烤箱组合...
An infrared freezer-oven complex...
能够在15 5秒之内...
that can make you a meal from packet to plate...
把你包裹的肉煮好放到盘子上
in 15 and a half seconds.
莫里森有一个可以在8秒之内煮好
The Morrisons have got one that can do that in eight seconds.
冰冻的牛肉可以在8秒之内煮熟
Block of ice to beef bourguignon in eight seconds.
幸运的家伙
Lucky things.
爸 你知道古希腊战士们...
Dad, did you know that the ancient Greek warriors...
必须学习44种徒手搏斗的方式吗
had to learn 44 different ways of unarmed combat?
嗯 至少我们有双速树篱切割机
Well, at least we've got a two-speed hedge cutter.
他们训练26种徒手杀人的方法
They were trying to kill people 26 different ways with their bare hands.
你的就寝时间到了 凯文 九点了
Bedtime for you, Kevin. It's 9:00.
阿加曼农王曾经搏斗...
And this King Agamemnon, he once fought...
快去 亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸说了
Go on, dear. Your father said.
-喔 好吧 -你们都喜欢的人 肯尼兰格
-Oh, all right. -The man you all love, Kenny Lange.
嗯 那是今天的头奖
Well, that's today's top prize.
让我们欢迎今天"你的金钱或你的生命"的客串明星
Let's meet today's star guest on Your Money Or Your Life.
带他们上来 女孩们
Bring them on, girls.
喔 他们看起来是不是好极了
Oh, don't they look gorgeous?
喔 他们一天比一天可爱
Oh, they get lovelier every day.
关灯
Turn that light off!
关了
It is off.
这上面到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on up here?
我告诉过你 关灯上♥床♥睡觉
I told you to put that light out and get to bed.
-可是...-别再发出噪音
-But... -And no more noise!
整个自动调温器就这样停掉
It came off just like that. The whole thermostat.
那是烤箱 散热器和分割器都坏了
That's the toaster, the spreader and the slicer all gone.
-她的情况很糟糕 -应该买♥♥德国的
-She's in a terrible state. -Should've bought German.
-妈 -它会跟她的自动烤肉器相配
-Mom? -It would've matched her rotissomat.
-妈 爸 我能...-今晚你要准时睡觉
-Mom, Dad, can I... -You're going to bed in good time tonight.
-我现在就想去睡觉 -现在 当然不行
-I was thinking of going to bed now. -Now? Certainly not.
-你必须等候食物消化 -我还没吃任何食物
-You must wait for your food to go down. -I haven't eaten any food.
嗯 你必须吃食物
Well, you must eat your food.
然后再等候食物消化
And then wait for it to go down.
喔 不 不能再这样
Oh, no! Not the carvery again.
喔 我亲爱的贝丽儿 现在 我想知道...
Oh, dear me, Beryl. Now, all I want to know...
有哪些电影明星名字是"C"开头的
is what famous film star begins with "C"?
你听懂这个问题吗 我亲爱的
Do you understand the question, my darling?
快点 贝丽儿 快点
Come on, Beryl. Come on.
姜柏快掉进蛋奶酥里了 贝丽儿
Jumbo's gonna end up in the souffle, Beryl.
你必须回答 贝丽儿 快点 快点 贝丽儿
You've got to answer it, Beryl. Come on. Come on, Beryl.
-现在消化了 -快点 贝丽儿 快点
-It's gone down now. -Come on, Beryl. Come on.
-什么 -我的晚餐消化了
-What? -My supper. It's gone down.
我感觉到了 现在可以去睡觉吗
I can feel it. Can I go to bed now?
好吧 你去吧 但别发出噪音
Yeah, all right. Off you go. But no noise.
-什么 -不要发出噪音
-What? -No noise!
好的
All right. Okay.
不 贝丽儿 开普敦不是电影明星
No, Beryl. Capetown is not a film star.
喔 天哪 喔 好吧 那是你的金钱或你的生命
Oh, dear. Oh, well. That's Your Money Or Your Life.
嗯 那要花钱
Well, it takes money.
那算是什么厨房♥
With a kitchen like that?
我们的厨房♥很好 不是吗
Our kitchen's all right, isn't it?
我们的厨房♥落后好几光年
Our kitchen is light-years behind.
-我们在哪里 -我不知道
-Where are we? -I don't know.
-嗯 看一下地图 -地图上没有
-Well, look at the map. -It's not on the map.
-他在追我们吗 -我想我们已经甩掉他了
-Is he coming after us? -I think we gave him the slip.
是他 快跑
It's him! Run for it!
-走哪边 -这边 小心点
-Which way? -This way. Careful.
我们能解释一切 先生
We can explain everything, sir.
没你想像的那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it looks.
我们借用地图
We just borrowed the map.
只是觉得好玩...
Sort of got rather happy about it, and, uh...
一高兴就拿走了
ran off in high spirits.
对 就是这样
Yeah, we did.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
那不是他
That's not him.
听起来不像他 对不对
It didn't sound like him, did it?
看起来也不像他
It doesn't even look like him.
-不是他 -我们扁他
-It isn't him. -Let's get him!
斯塔德 拿他的手电筒 照他的脸
Strutter, get his torch. Shine it right in the face.
是他的脸 笨蛋
His face, dummy!
是个小孩
It's a kid!
欧格 费吉特 看看门外
Og, Fidgit, check the door.
没事
All clear.
斯塔德 灯光
Strutter, the light.
告诉我们要如何离开这里
Just tell us how we get out of here,
保持安静 你就不会受到伤害
keep quiet and you won't get hurt.
你们为什么不用来的方式那样离开
Wh-why don't you get out the way you came?
别想跟我装聪明 你这个小东西
Don't try and be smart with me, you little creep.
是的
Yeah.
如果你想装聪明 我就把你交给弗明
If you want to play it smart, I'll introduce you to Vermin.
他可是什么都吃的
He eats anything, you know.
我没有要装聪明 我只是想帮你们
I'm not trying to be smart. I'm just trying to help.
-你知道 对不对 -我什么都不知道
-You know, don't you? -I don't know anything.
你知道 你是不想告诉我们
You know, and you're not going to tell us.
-我生气了 弗明也饿了 -我不知道
-I'm getting angry, and Vermin's getting hungry. -I don't know!
-他找到了 -什么
-He's found it! -What?
-出路 -以前没有那样做过
-The way out. -It's never done that before.
快点 大家一起推
Come on, you lot, push!
喔 不 不是那样
Oh, no! Not like that!
等我下命令 好吗
Wait for me to give the order, all right?
准备好了吗 一...
Ready? One...
停 停 不要喊一就开始
Stop! Stop! You never start on one.
有谁听过喊一就开始的
Who ever heard of anybody starting anything on one?
-那么是哪个 二还是三 -三
-What is it then, two or three? -Three.
然后推
And push!
-是他 -他找到我们了
-It's him! -He's found us!
来帮我们 拜托 来帮我们
Help us! Please! Help us!
-快啊 -那是谁
-Come on! -Who is that?
把你们偷的东西还给我
Return what you have stolen from me!
把地图还给我
Return! Return the map!
它会带给你们无穷的危险
It will bring you great danger!
快停下来
Stop! Now!
-我们在那里 -我陷在里面了
-Where are we? -I'm stuck!
快 谷仓
Quick! The barn!
进去里面 抓住他 斯塔德
Get under here. Hold him, Strutter.
闭嘴
Shut up!
没事了 华利
All clear. Wally?
在
Yeah.
-斯塔德 -在
-Strutter? -Yeah.
-出去 -好的
-Move it. Go. -Okay.
-费吉特 -在
-Fidgit? -Yeah.
我们在哪里 我的卧室发生什么事了
Where are we? What happened to my bedroom?
刚才那个人是谁
Who was that man?
那不是人 那是最高的生命
That was no man. That was the Supreme Being.
你是说上帝
You mean God?
我们和他不熟 只是为他做事
We don't know him that well. We only work for Him.
闭嘴 我们都在这里吗
Shut up! Now, are we all here?
-什么 -欧格 你在这里吗
-What? -Og, are you here?
-在 他在这里 -弗明
-Yeah, he's here. -Vermin?
弗明 你别吃了
Vermin, will you stop eating!
待在这里太危险了 他可能还在追我们
It's too dangerous to stay here. He's probably still after us.
那么我们最好继续走 嘿 你要去哪里
So we better keep moving. Hey, where are you going?
-嘿 你要去哪里 -抓住他 他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
-Hey, where are you going? -Get him! He'll give us away.
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
农民
Farmers!
看你做了什么 孩子
Look what you've done, boy.