这个我们留下了
We're keeping this, by the way.
我们会放在烧烤架里
We'll put it inside the grill.
什么里
The what?
第二个烧烤架 离房♥子最远的那个
The second grill. It's the one furthest from the house.
- 马克从来不用 - 你可以周六晚上过来拿
- Mark never uses it. - You can come get it Saturday night.
那是
That's in, uh...
- 三天 - 对
- Three days. - Yeah.
你就不能让我脑袋上的洞先好起来吗
You can't give the fucking hole in my head time to close?
必须是周六
It has to be Saturday.
我会跟我妈去旅游
I'm on vacation with my mom
阿曼达会去参加一个住♥宅♥心理治疗
and Amanda's at a residential psychotherapy program.
如果你敢跟任何人说起这事
If you tell anyone about any of this,
或者不去实行 我们会把放到网上的录音
or if you don't do your job, we'll send the audio, which we've put online,
发给警♥察♥
to the police.
我不干了
I'm out.
我不干了 你们
I'm out. You...
你们敢做任何事情 就会坐牢的
You try anything, you're going to jail.
抱歉 你刚刚说谁会坐牢啊
I'm sorry, who... Who's going to jail?
我们只是两个家里有牛逼律师的青少年
We're just two minors with incredibly expensive family lawyers.
而你呢 你如果再犯罪
On the other hand, if you have one more legal issue,
即便是轻微的毒品犯罪
even a minor drug offense,
你就要坐牢15年
you're getting 15 years.
- 你觉得他真的会做吗 - 会的
- Do you think he's actually gonna do it? - He is.
你就好好享受你的水疗周末吧 完事以后我们再见
Just enjoy your spa weekend. I'll see you when it's done.
你想不想
Do you want, like, a...
我也不知道 抱一下
I don't know, a hug or...
不要
No.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好吃
So good.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怎么来了 我来接你们啊
What are you doing here? I thought I'd drive in.
省的你们坐火车回去
Save you a train ride.
傻♥逼♥怂货
Fucking coward.
他估计现在就已经去报♥警♥了
You know, he's probably on his way to the police right now.
- 他不会的 - 你又不知道
- He won't. - You don't know that.
他不会想在给自己找麻烦了
He doesn't wanna get himself involved in any legal trouble.
那他就会来搞我们的 他枪都拿回去了
Well, then he'll come after us. I mean, he took his gun back.
这样对他没有任何好处
He has nothing to gain in doing that.
他会放过我们 我们也放过他
He'll leave us alone and we'll leave him alone.
他不值得
He doesn't deserve that.
那你要怎样 我们去追他 然后把他也杀了吗
So, what? You want us to track him down and kill him, too?
那我们去把康涅狄格州一半的人都杀了吧
Let's just murder half of Connecticut.
我们自己动手
We'll do it ourselves.
我觉得你现在的精神状态不太适合计划这件事
I don't think you're in the right mindset to be planning this.
- 我什么精神状态 - 在室内点烟
- What kind of mindset am I in? - Lighting a cigarette indoors.
- 这种精神状态 - 这是你家吗
- That kind of mindset. - Oh, is this your house?
- 还是我家啊 - 我只是说
- Or is this my house? - I'm just saying
如果我们真的要杀人 是因为这是正确的
that if we're gonna do this, it's because it's the right thing to do.
而不是因为你现在很难过 你在经历着不好的东西
Not because you're upset and you're going through a hard time.
我经历什么不好的东西了
What kind of hard time am I going through?
一切啊
I mean, everything.
一切 什么一切 我现在的生活挺好的
Everything? What is everything? My life is fine right now.
安德沃都把你开除了
I mean, you got expelled from Andover
你还骗我说你去实习了
and you lied to me about your internship.
是马克吗
Is that Mark?
干什么
What is this?
痛
Ah! Ow!
天啊
God.
你哪里来的
Where did you get these?
买♥♥的
The store.
你现在都这样了吗 开始抽烟了吗
Is this the thing you do now? You're a smoker?
如果我爸爸发现我在他家抽烟
If my dad found me smoking in his house,
他会拿皮带的金属头抽我的
I would've gotten the buckle end of the belt.
你也想抽我吗
Is that what you wanna do?
把这包烟扔掉吧 我不告诉你妈妈
Just throw the pack out. I won't tell your mother.
告诉她吧
Tell her.
她没必要因为别的事焦虑了
She doesn't need one more thing to make her anxious,
- 如果你给她添麻烦的话 - 离她远点
- which you'd know if you bothered... - Leave her.
那是什么
What's that?
如果你想对她好的话
If you want what's best for her,
那就离开她
leave her.
你听不懂人话 是吗
You couldn't possibly understand someone else's point of view, could you?
听不懂我的 也听不懂你朋友的
Not mine, not your friend's.
你♥妈♥的♥话也绝对听不懂
Definitely not your mom's.
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 因为 在你的观念里
- Fuck you. - Because, in your brain,
这些人只是
all these people are just
你意识中的一小部分分流
little offshoots of your consciousness.
我们都是你的仆人 不是吗
We're all your maids, aren't we?
你的清洁工
Your cleaning ladies,
你私人的训练员
your personal trainers.
你知道吗
You know what?
把这些想法给我咽回肚子里
Put all the shit in your lungs that you want.
我们不会再保护你了
We need to stop protecting you.
生活需要给你个警钟
Life needs to knock you around a little.
唯一让我送你去布鲁克摩尔的理由就是
And the only reason that I'm still sending you to Brookmore
我付了全部的费用
is that I've paid in full.
之后
After that,
我就不再给你花钱了
you're off my payroll,
公主大人
princess.
不做亏心事
You didn't do anything.
不怕鬼敲门
You were never unsafe.
所以你觉着他可以那样跟我说话是吗
So you're okay with him talking to me like that?
他是个傻♥逼♥ 我们不是早就知道了吗
He's a cock. Is that new information for us?
说实话 他不至于大错特错
Honestly, he's not even that off base.
我的意思是 感同身受并不能成为你的盔甲
I mean, empathy isn't your strong suit.
但你明知道却还是这么做了
But you know that.
你其他方面还是很不错的
You're great in other ways.
- 嘿 这就对了 - 什么
- Hey, there you go. - What?
哭的技巧 你一直在练习的
The technique. You've been practicing.
我没在用技巧 阿曼达
I'm not using the technique, Amanda.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
好
Yeah.
你记得咱九年级
Do you remember that time in ninth grade
从我父亲的葬礼开车回家
when we were driving home from my dad's funeral
我俩抱头痛哭那次吗
and you were holding me and we were crying?
记得
Yeah.
你那时候是在用技巧安慰我吗
Were you using the technique?
是的
Yeah.
很有效 不是吗
That was good, wasn't it?
莎拉 这是乔弗瑞·汉密尔顿先生 克鲁小姐是我们的新学生
Sara, this is Mr. Geoffrey Hamilton. Little Miss Crewe is our new pupil.
你好
How do you do?
你好 我是你的骑术老师
How do you do? I believe I'm to teach you to ride.
现在想来 这电影里的人都去世了 真是有意思
It's funny to think how everyone in this movie is dead now.
或者 至少都很老了
Or, like, at least very old.
他可能现在骑的是小摩托车了
He's probably got a motor-scooter now.
她尿在袋子里
She pees in a bag.
她对于她的家人来说是一种义务了
She's an obligation to her family.
他们轮流去看她
They take turns visiting her and...
当他们坐在她床边
And when they sit next to her bed
电视上播放这个电影的时候
and this movie comes on the TV,
她就会说 我的天啊 可啊的小东西啊
she goes, "My! What a pretty young thing."
你真扫兴
You're bumming me out.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还行
I'm fine.
怎么了
Why?
就像失联三天
Three days of radio silence
然后接着 发了个非常紧急的消息
and then, like, very urgent text messages.
如果你想计划继续进行的话 我们可以
You know, if you wanna get back to the plan, we can...