- 是叫 - 琼斯小姐
- That would be... - Miss Jones.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你怎么找到我的 - 我四处打听到的
- How did you find me? - I asked around.
问了
Asked...
真是太不专业了
That is so fucking unprofessional.
你知道的 在这种情况下
You know, I wouldn't
我一般不会卖♥♥的
normally make a sale under these circumstances.
幸好你需要这笔生意
Good thing you need the business.
- 我不需要这个生意 - 好的
- I don't need the business. - Okay.
- 这是一个临时工作 - 有趣
- This is a temporary gig. - Fun.
我必须为我所拥有的一切拼命
I have had to hustle for everything that I have.
你不知道我从哪里来
You don't know where I come from.
- 威彻斯特 - 阿曼达
- Westchester. - Amanda.
滚开 你不知道
Fuck off. You have no idea.
给我五年 最多十年
Give me five, max ten years?
我会成为老大
I will be running this game.
在海岸上 我将成为那个人
All up the coast, I will be the guy.
- 你朋友好吓人啊 - 我知道
- You got a creepy friend. - I know.
- 我们完事了吗 - 你有枪吗
- Are we done here? - You got a gun?
你为什么关心我有没有枪
Why do you care if I have a gun?
好奇而已
Just curious.
如果你想在几年之间当上老大
If you're planning to run the game in a few years,
肯定会有很多 暴♥力♥的发生
I'd imagine it might involve, you know, violence.
反正肯定不会有商业午餐和打高尔夫
Well, it's not going to involve business lunches and golf.
所以你必须要有枪
So you must have a gun.
关你屁事啊 你是想给我找麻烦吗
None of your fucking business. What are you, trying to get me in trouble?
- 我打赌他没有 - 对 我打赌他肯定有一个
- I bet he doesn't have one. - Yeah, I bet he's got like a...
- 叉勺 - 你是带了一个叉勺吗
- A spork. - Are you packing a spork?
妈的 没有 我没带着叉勺
Fuck, no. I'm not packing a spork.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 对 我有枪
What the fuck is wrong with you? Yes, I have a gun.
- 很多把枪吧 - 很多把 没有 就一把
- Multiple guns? - Multiple? No, one. One gun.
- 我又不是兰博 - 你的枪带在身上吗
- What am I, fucking Rambo? - Do you have it on you?
- 关你什么事 - 他在撒谎
- Why do you care? - He's lying.
我有枪
I have a gun.
很好
Good.
好什么
Why good?
这样的话莉莉就有一个商业提案给你了
'Cause then Lily has a business proposition for you.
蒂姆
Tim.
什么
What?
这样 你从这边进来
So, you'll come in through here.
用砖头或者石头打破它
You'll break it. Use a brick or a heavy stone.
你确定打的破吗
Are you sure it'll break?
打的破的 去年夏天有个树枝掉进来就打破了
Yeah, a tree branch came through the other one last summer.
那会很吵的
Yeah, well, that will be loud.
这就是重点啊 他会醒过来然后很可能会过来看
Yeah, that's the point. He'll wake up and he'll likely come in through here.
然后你就
And then you will...
对吗 是这样吗
Right? Or am I missing something?
- 没有 你做的很好 - 我没想到你会把枪带到这里来
- No, you got it. - I didn't think you'd bring it here.
不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
请你不要拿那个东西指着我 上子弹了吗
Please don't point that thing at me. Is it loaded?
- 你想拿一下吗 - 不了 谢谢
- You want to hold it? - No, thanks.
没事的
Come on.
反正呢 你就开枪 然后随便拿点东西
Anyway, you will shoot, you will grab some stuff,
弄成是抢劫的感觉 然后你原路返回
make it look like a robbery and then you run out the way you came.
- 然后我去车上 - 对
- And I go to my car. - Yeah.
- 我会不会触发警报 - 不会的
- Am I gonna trip an alarm? - There's no reason you'd set one.
邻居们会报♥警♥的
The neighbors will call the cops.
我觉得不会 附近没有太近的邻居
I doubt it. There's no one especially close.
你听过枪响吗 宝贝
You ever heard a gunshot, sweetheart?
并且声音是会残留在水中的
Plus, sound carries over the water.
- 那你就开快点跑掉 - 那你就开快点跑掉
- Then drive away quickly. - "Then drive away quickly."
这大半夜的 在这么安静的居民区
Middle of the night in a quiet neighborhood like this,
我还能混到拥挤的交通中不成
what am I, supposed to get lost in traffic?
你就不要开大灯 然后以正常速度开
Drive away at a moderate speed without your headlights on.
没人会认出你的车的
No one will be able to ID your car.
然后在横风路段撞到树上
Yeah, and slam into a tree on these windy fucking roads.
我相信你
I believe in you.
知道吗 我感觉你们俩没有把这件事想清楚呢
You know what? I don't think you girls are thinking this through.
好吧 如果你不想要10万美元就算了
Well, if you don't want the 100,000.
我怎么知道你俩拿的出钱
How do I know you're good for it?
我们拿得出
We're good for it.
我知道你肯定拿的出
I know you're good for it.
但我怎么知道你朋友
But how do I know that fucking
不会跟泳池诱惑里面一样突然剧情大转折 然后改变主意
Swimfan over there isn't going to have an episode and change her mind?
我们不会的
We're good for it.
你确定你要让这个婊说服你这么做吗
You sure you want to let this bitch talk you into this?
- 你带了吗 - 带了
Do you have it on you? Yes.
确定吗
You sure?
- 对 - 在哪呢
- Yeah. - Where?
就在这 要一克还是两克
Right here. Okay, one gram or two?
- 两克 - 好 120美元
- Two. - Okay, that's 120.
你为什么要录下来
Why would you record that?
你们要威胁我杀掉你继父
You're going to blackmail me into killing your stepdad?
- 不是 - 对 就是这样 你说对了
- No, that's... - Yeah, exactly that. You got it.
别把她扯进来
Don't drag her into this.
还有 也别把我扯进来
And you know what? Don't drag me.
因为与你们不同 我还有生活要过
Because unlike you, we have lives to lead.
- 是吗 - 对
- Oh, you do? - Yeah.
我不知道她 但我有生活要过
I don't know about her, but I do.
你在疗养院工作
You work in a nursing home.
除此之外 你卖♥♥毒品给小孩
Other than that, you sell drugs to children.
- 这也算生活吗 - 阿曼达
- That's a life? - Amanda.
每个生意都是从小开始的
Every business starts small.
是吗 然后呢
Oh, really? Then what's next?
你只敢买♥♥毒品给未成年人
You're clearly only selling to minors
因为你明显不敢接触真正的毒贩子
because you don't want to get involved with the real dealers.
你又不了解我
Hey, you don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
给我十年 我就会开着一辆跟外面一样的豪车
Give me a decade, I'm gonna be driving a car just like the one out front.
我会让我的家人住上这种高档的街区
I'm gonna move my family into a neighborhood just like this one.
因为我有动力
'Cause I got the drive.
以及严酷的思想
Oh, yeah. And the mental toughness.
以及康涅狄格州永久的性侵记录
And the permanent spot on Connecticut's sex offender registry.
所以我估计等你开着你的豪车搬进来的时候
So, I guess the day you move in, you'll have to drive that expensive car
你要挨家挨户的去介绍自己 去解释你跟一个小孩上♥床♥的唯一原因
door to door, introducing yourself, and trying to convince them that
只是因为
the only reason you had sex with a child
你太害怕而不敢跟你的同龄人讲话
is because you were too afraid to talk to anyone your own age.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
你不会开枪的
You're not going to use this.
你不敢在这房♥子里 这种街区里
Not in this house, not in this neighborhood.
警♥察♥分分钟就会到的
Cops will be here in a second.
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
即便我们在荒郊野地
Even if we were in the middle of nowhere,
你也不敢开枪
you wouldn't shoot.
即便没人发现
Even if no one would find out...
你不能犹豫
You cannot hesitate.
唯一比无能 不善良
The only thing worse than being incompetent
或者邪恶 更糟的事情就是
or being unkind or being evil,
犹豫不决
is being indecisive.
你自己犯傻然后伤到头了
You did something stupid and you took a head wound.
我们止住了血 你现在很稳定
But we've stopped the bleeding and you're in a stable condition.
- 我得去医院 - 不
- I have to go to the hospital. - No.
我要去医院
I have to go to the hospital.
我妈妈做完背部手术之后剩了一些止疼药
There are my mom's Vicodin from her back surgery.
一次最多吃两片
Take no more than two at a time,
保持头部清洁 很快就会好了
keep it clean and it will heal up naturally.
我要怎么跟我爸爸说
What am I going to tell my dad?
关你♥爸♥爸什么事
Why will your dad care?
我跟他住一起
'Cause I live with him.
带个帽子
Wear a hat.