来人帮忙
Hey, we need help over here!
巴♥特♥尔♥
Bartle.
有访客
Your visitor's here.
嗨 布兰登
Hi, Brandon.
墨菲太太
Mrs. Murphy.
你很瘦
You look so thin.
他们说 你想和我谈谈
They said that you only wanted to talk to me.
是吗
Is that right?
是
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
你说过 你想先听我说的
You said you wanted to hear it from me first.
我来了
Here I am.
那天墨菲
The day Murph, uh...
几天后 我们早巡逻
We were on a morning patrol a few days after the...
营地被迫击炮袭击了
Camp got attacked by mortar fire.
墨菲状态不佳
Murph was in bad shape.
我们都是 他们仍旧派我们执勤
We all were, but they sent us back out anyway.
我猜 他们不想让我们真觉得自己伤到了
I guess they didn't want it to look like we got hurt as bad as we did.
墨菲和我们一路在一起 但
Murph was with us, but...
他不和任何人说话
He wouldn't talk to anybody.
停
Halt.
暂停
Hold up!
撤退
All right, pull back.
LT
LT.
是我想的那样吗
That what I think it is?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
他妈的
Fuck.
该死的哈吉混♥蛋♥
Goddamn Hajji motherfuckers!
需要绕开吗
So we need to move?
该死的动物
Motherfucking animals.
墨菲
Murph.
墨菲 怎么了 想什么呢
Murph, what's up, you think?
退后 倒车
Move back, move the vics back! Move the vics back!
退后
Move back!
救世主六号♥ 我是敏捷三号♥ 完毕
Savior Six, this is Three Agile, over.
需要拆弹组 到我的位置
I need a EOD team to my location.
往后
All the way!
中士 怎么了
Sarge, what is it?
尸体炸♥弹♥
Body bomb.
好了 听着
All right, listen up!
拆弹组在路上了
EOD's on the way.
清扫道路
I want a clean sweep.
别有惊喜
No surprises.
安全 两人
Clear. Two coming out.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
走吧 老弟
Let's go, bud.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你也能看到她吧
You can see her, too, right?
是 我看见她了
Yeah, I see her.
来吧
Come on.
这里很安全
We're all clear in here.
走吧 拿上武器
Let's go. Grab your weapon.
救世主六号♥ 我是敏捷三号♥ 完毕
Savior Six, this is Three Agile, over.
救主三号♥ 回撤
Savior Three, pull back, pull back.
请到十字路口上车 完毕
meet the vics at the intersection, over.
收到 完毕
Stand by to copy, over.
我们快到了
Hang tight, we are almost there.
收到
Copy that.
安全了 大家
Get safe, people.
让路
We making a hole!
所有救世主三号♥ 密切注意
All Savior Three elements, pull back to the hard ball.
我再说一遍 回撤 完毕
I say again, pull back to the hard ball, over.
倒计时
I'll do the countdown.
墨菲在哪里
Yo, whoa, whoa, where's Murph?
墨菲呢
Where's Murph?
我不知道
I don't know.
弗朗卡左尼 墨菲呢
Francazino, where's Murph?
五
In five,
四 三
four, three...
墨菲
Murph!
二
Two,
一
one.
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲
Murphy!
列兵墨菲 回话
Private Murphy, speak the fuck up!
你兄弟呢
Hey, where's your boy?
我不知道 长官
I don't know. I don't know, sir.
你最后一次见到他是几时
Well, when's the last time you saw him?
我们检查那栋楼时
When we were checking that building back there.
天那
Jesus.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
我不知道 他在后面
I don't know, he was fucking hanging back,
但我们一起离开了的
but we left together.
操
Ah, fuck.
我们失去了墨菲
We lost Murphy.
我要带一队人 去找他
I'm gonna take a team, go look for him.
从东到西 清扫每栋建筑
Take off and sweep every building east to west.
他就坐在这里的
He was sitting right here.
怎么
What?
他跟你说什么了吗
He say anything to you?
好笑的之类
Anything funny?
没有
No.
看看我 有吗 - 没有
Look at me, anything? - No.
这边
Over here!
也不代表什么
That don't mean shit.
老天 这城里的一滴血 并不代表着什么
Christ, a drop of blood in this city don't mean a motherfucking thing.
现在怎么办 中士
So what do we do now, Sarge?
我们走
Let's get going.
太阳很快就要下山了
Sun'll be down soon.
我们寻找 我不知道多少小时
We searched for I don't know how many hours.
第二排组成了警戒线 以防有人抓住他
Second Platoon formed a perimeter in case some dude nabbed him
并把他弄出城去
and was trying to get him out of town.
其他人在城里穿行
The rest of us worked our way through the city,
一个街区接一个街区
block by block.
我们小队负责踩点
Our squad took point.
中士
Sarge.
停
Hold up!
她之前出现过
She was out earlier.
你确定吗
You sure?
是
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
A队 扫左面
Alpha, sweep left.
B队 360外♥围♥防守
Bravo, 360 perimeter, hold here.
那女人告诉斯特林
The woman told Sterling
她看到一个美国人 朝城市边缘走去
that she'd seen an American walking toward the edge of the city.
独自一人
Alone.
没有鞋子
With no shoes on.
巴♥特♥尔♥ 跟我来
Bartle, with me.
她说 他看起来很迷茫
He looked lost, she said.
中士知道 一定是墨菲
Sergeant knew it had to be Murph,
但他没有告诉任何人
but he didn't tell anybody.
不管我们找到什么
Whatever we were gonna find,
斯特林不想要任何目击者
Sterling didn't want any witnesses.
他想要的 只是我们
He wanted it just to be us.
在我们的报告中 我们
In our report, we, um...
我们写到 那晚我们没有找到墨菲 回到了基地
We wrote that we returned to base that night without finding Murph.
但事实并非如此
But that's not true.
是的 太太
No, ma'am.
并非如此
It wasn't.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
电影精选列表