"Hey, man, check if I shit my pants."
就是这样吗
That's it?
对 就这样
Yeah, that's it.
来吧
Come on.
第一小队 出去
First squad, move out!
伙计 我满脑子疯狂
Man, I feel fucking crazy right now.
很幸运不是我
You know, I was just happy it wasn't me,
我满脑子就这个想法
that's the first thing I thought.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了 不是吗
That's fucking crazy, isn't it?
不 伙计 疯了才不会去想
No, man, what's crazy is not thinking that shit.
你知道的
You know?
第三排 上
Third platoon, on your feet!
出发
We're moving!
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我请
Oh, no, no, it's on me.
你刚回来吗
You just got back?
那里怎么样
How was it out there?
欢迎回家 布兰登
布兰登
Brandon!
你去哪了
Where were you?
我一直等着呢
I was waiting.
我看看你
Let me look at you.
你没有伤着吧
Are you in one piece?
没有
Yeah.
我很好 我累了
No, I'm fine, I'm just tired.
好了 妈
Okay, Ma.
巴♥特♥尔♥太太
Ms. Bartle?
布兰登在家吗
Is Brandon home?
他出去了 - 太糟糕了
He's out. - Oh, that's too bad.
知道在哪吗 我很了解这个地区
Any idea where? I know the area pretty well.
不管你卖♥♥什么 先生 我们不想要
Listen, whatever you're selling, mister, we don't want any.
不 对不起 - 你已经让他去过一次了
No, pardon, uh... - You had him all ready.
你不能再带他走 明白吗
You don't get to take him again, you understand?
我不是招募官 巴♥特♥尔♥太太
Oh, I'm not a recruiter or anything like that, Ms. Bartle.
我是好人之一
I'm one of the good guys.
谁说的
Says who?
我在跟进布兰登最后的报告中提到的事
I'm just following up on a few things from Brandon's last post.
我有几个问题要问他
I have a few questions for him.
常规的
It's routine, more or less.
他不在这里
Well, he's not here.
你说了的
Yeah, you said that.
介意我问你几句吗
Would you mind if I ask you a few things?
你儿子提到过丹尼尔`墨菲吗
Has your son ever mentioned the name Daniel Murphy?
也许加勒特`斯特林
Garrett Sterling, perhaps?
我们还没谈太多
We haven't talked much.
好吧
Right.
那么
Well...
看到布兰登 能替我转交吗?
When you do see Brandon, will you give him this for me?
谢谢 太太
Thank you, ma'am.
你们这些人对他做了什么
And what'd you people do to him?
他不愿意下床 他什么都无所谓
He won't get out of bed. He don't care about nothing.
经常恍恍惚惚
It's like he doesn't know where he is half the time.
我明白 - 是吗
I understand. - Do you?!
你有孩子吗
You got kids?!
大约50万
About half a million.
这还没算储备兵
That's not even counting reserves.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 我正好有一个
Well, I've just got the one.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Ma.
CID 那是什么
CID, what is that?
刑事调查司
Criminal Investigation Division.
天那
Jesus.
那边怎么了
What happened over there?
我想联♥系♥斯特林上士
Yeah, I'm trying to reach Staff Sergeant Sterling.
对
Right, yeah.
不 我只是他的朋友
No, no, no, I'm just a friend of him,
刚和他一起服役的 我只想知道他的近况
just served with him, I was just wondering what he's up to, is all.
不 我可以
No, I can...
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
不 我
No, I...
我以后再来电吧
I might call back sometime.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
这里的月亮看起来不一样
The moon looks different here.
不像家里的
Not like home.
去他妈的家
Fuck home.
一直想着家 最后你会盖着国旗
Keep thinking about home, you end up there with a flag shoved up your ass.
天啊 别想你女朋友的私处了 巴♥特♥尔♥
Jesus Christ, get your mind out of your girlfriend's pussy, Bartle.
别有女朋友 中士
Don't have a girlfriend, Sarge.
当然有 只是你不想说而已
Yeah, sure you do,
至少我不认为我有 不然你怎么会这么说?
I don't, or at least I don't think I do. or you wouldn't say it like that.
她要去上学 所以 我觉得最好是...
She's going to school, so I figured the best thing was...
你懂的
Well, you know.
她抛弃了你吧
She dropped you then?
什么
What?
没有
No.
我会杀了那婊♥子♥的
I'd kill the bitch.
你笑什么 墨菲
What the heck you cackling about, Murphy?
一切都很好笑 长官
Everything's just so goddamn funny, sir.
布兰登
Bran?
布兰登
Bran?
布兰登
Bran.
有你电♥话♥
Phone for you.
谁
Who?
是苔丝
It's Tess.
我不在
I'm not here.
她和卢克那伙人周末要去河边
She and Luke and the gang are going to the river on the weekend.
希望你一起
They want you to go.
好
Okay.
那我该怎么跟她说呢
What should I tell her then?
我会给她回电♥话♥的
That I'll call her back.
我应告诉她 你不去了吗
So should I tell her you're not coming?
随便你怎么说
Just tell her whatever you want.
你朋友想见你
Hey. Your friends wanna see you.
我不想亲自跟他们说,我回来了 妈
I'm not the one who told them I was back, Ma.
这也不是什么秘密 亲爱的
It's not like it's a secret, honey.
大家都知道你在家
Everyone knows you're home.
这对你有好处
It'll be good for you.
妈 求你了 滚出我的房♥间
Ma, please, just get the fuck out of my room.
好吗
Okay?
干嘛 - 起来
What the fuck?! - Get up!
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么 - 你不能再卧床一个月了
What the fuck are you doing?! - You don't get to stay in bed for another month!
操 - 我忍♥不了了
Fuck! - I can't take this.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?!
跟我说说话
Talk to me!
听我说
Listen to me.
让我他妈的睡 好吗
Let me fucking sleep, okay?!
好嘛
Okay?!
你好 英雄
What's up, hero?
老样子吗
Same old, same old?
嗯
Yup.
困扰于军方所处理的局势
Deeply troubled by the military's handling of the situation.
他们可能在掩饰什么
They might be covering something up.
也可能没有
They might not be covering something up.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
没人和我说话 我有的 全是问题
No one will talk to me, and all I have are questions.
我不是在指责军队
I'm not accusing the Army of anything.
我只想知道 我儿子在哪
I just wanna know where my son is.
专业兵墨菲 隶属第三装甲团 在提勒营参加行动...
Specialist Murphy was part of the Third Armored Cavalry Regiment operating out of Camp Tiller in...
零头
Change?
我想找 刑事调查司的安德森上尉
I wanna talk to Captain Anderson, CID.
电影精选列表