战争 试图在春天杀死我们
The war tried to kill us in the spring.
还有夏天
And the summer.
它每天 都想杀了我们
It tried to kill us every day.
它并没有给出解释
It didn't explain itself.
既不说为什么带我们到战场 也不说它想要什么
It didn't tell us why it brought us there or what it wanted.
就这样发生了
It just took.
有些人 虽然暂时活着 但已经死了
It killed some of us before we knew we were dead.
很快 很难分辨 谁活着谁是鬼
Pretty soon it was hard to tell who was alive and who was just a ghost.
墨菲死在了那里
We lost Murph somewhere in there.
不太确定何时
Not really sure when.
也许在我们失去他之前 他已经死了
Even before we lost him, he was gone.
我希望 真♥相♥和我记得的不一样
I wish the truth were different than what I remembered.
我希望 能找到一条合理的命令
I wish I could find an order that made sense.
喝吧 宝贝
Conceal and carry, baby.
喝吧
Conceal and carry.
赢得这场战争 需要勇气
It's gonna take courage to win this war.
绝对
Definitely.
她很迷你 墨菲
She's into you, Murph.
哪有
Nah.
你喜欢她 没有啊
You like her? - No.
去和她跳舞吧
Go dance with her.
我不能
I can't.
随你
Whatever.
我舞跳得不好
I'm not a good dancer.
那就练练呗
So just dance.
嗨
Hi!
嗨 你去哪
Hi! Where you going?
嗨 对不起
Hi, sorry.
等他一下 他有点羞羞的
He'll get to it. He's shy.
你让我很难堪了
You're embarrassing me.
你在让自己难堪 伙计
You're embarrassing yourself, dude.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on!
宝贝
Yeah, baby.
快跑
Fucking move!
快走
Now move! Move!
来了 - 快
Incoming! - Move!
他妈的快
Fucking move, go!
妈的
Oh, shit!
好了 走
All right, let's go!
伙计们
Guys, guys...
很近吧
That was pretty close, huh?
窗台上的黄鸟
Yellow bird on a window sill.
窗台上的黄鸟
Yellow bird on a window sill.
漂亮的小喙 漂亮的小尾巴
Pretty little beak and a pretty little tail.
漂亮的小喙 漂亮的小尾巴
Pretty little beak and a pretty little tail.
检查靶位
Check your racks.
你上 摩根
There you go, Morgan!
伙计
Hey, man.
你弗吉尼亚来的吗
You from Virginia?
里士满
I'm from Richmond.
是里士满郊外
Well, just outside Richmond.
我叫墨菲
My name's Murphy.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
有人告诉我 你是弗吉尼亚人
Somebody told me you're from Virginia.
真的吗
Really?
那你刚才为什么问
Then why'd you ask?
列兵
Privates.
过来
Get your asses up here.
别再墨迹了
Now, you boys seriously need to unfuck yourselves.
听到没有
You hear me?
别墨迹
None of you people get it.
现在 墨菲 来试试
Now, Murphy, show me something.
轮到你了 大兵
Your turn, Private.
墨菲
Murphy.
你有多高
How tall are you?
5'7".
170什么
5'7" what?
就170- 170 喊中士
Just 5'7". - 5'7", Sergeant.
170 中士 长官
5'7", Sergeant, sir.
你快点
You fast?
快 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
好 小家伙
All right, little man.
有时我需要人跑腿
When the time comes I need somebody to run for me,
我会问你的
I'm gonna ask you.
在那之前 你和到巴♥特♥尔♥一组
Till then, I want you to get in Bartle here's back pocket
相互照应
and I want you to stay there.
理解吗
Understand?
理解 长官
Yes, sir.
拿上东西 在巴♥特♥尔♥附近 找个靶位
Get your shit, get a rack near Bartle.
听到没有 巴♥特♥尔♥ - 什么 长官
You got that, Bartle? - What, sir?
你有了新女友 陪陪你
You got a new girlfriend to keep you company.
我碾碎了他漂亮的黄脑袋
Then I crushed his pretty yellow head.
那是你妈吗
Is that your mom? - Huh?
是
Oh, yeah.
你一下子就进了吧
You jumped right in, didn't you?
进什么
Into what?
这里
This.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这是我与生俱来的
Well, it's just something I'm getting under my belt, you know?
我爸爸上大学前 是海军陆战队员
My dad was in the Marines before he went to college.
我不知道 他是否愿意我参军
I don't know if he, like wanted me to or anything, but-- - Mm-hm.
我就想走上人生正轨之前 做些厉害的事
I guess I just wanted to do something good before I do whatever else it is I'm gonna do.
之后 我也许去弗吉尼亚大学 学历史
I think I'm gonna go to UVA after this and study history.
什么的历史
History of what?
我不知道 就历史
I don't know. I just like history.
你呢
What about you?
我差点上了大学
Uhh, I almost went to school.
但
But then...
我没有
I didn't.
只是四处晃悠...
I just wound up fucking around and...
并没有做什么事
And not really doing much of anything.
那你为什么要参军
So why'd you join up?
找点事做 但不知 是不是好事
Thing to do. I don't know if it felt like a good thing, but...
感觉像那么回事儿
It felt like a thing.
现在取消还来得及吗
Is it too late to, I don't know, take it back?
直接回家吧 - 妈
Come home? - Ma.
已经定局了
Ma, it's done.
定局了好吗
It's done. Okay?
好 我们好好谈谈吧
Okay. Let's just have a nice talk.
哪个基地 我能来看你吗 - 我不知道
Which base is it, again? Can I come see you? - I don't know.
不知道基地是否允许访客?
I don't know if they let us have visitors at the base,
我会知道的
so I gotta find out.
我很乐意来的 嗯
Well, I'd love to come. - Yeah.
你的朋友一直在问你
Oh, and your friends have been asking after you.
特别是
Especially that uh...
她叫什么名字 我从来不喜欢的那个
What's-her-name? You know, the one I never liked?
伙计 听着
Hey, man, look.
只是我而已
It's just me.
过来看看
Come check this out.
我得走了 妈
I gotta go, Ma.
我会写信的
I'll write, okay?
好吧 我们...
Okay, we'll--
中士 你有多余的剃刀吗
Hey, Sarge, you got an extra razor?
你自己没有吗
You don't got your own?
我以前从来不需要
I never needed one before.
你现在为什么需要
So how come you need one now?
我想剃光头
I think I wanna shave my head.
在你浪费我的剃刀之前 先用钳子
Go get some clippers before you waste one of my razors.
我也跟他这么说
That's what I told him.
你认真从未剃光过吗
电影精选列表