Curtis调到西贡
Curtis got Saigon.
好啊, 这可值得大家喝一杯
Well, we must all drink to that.
今晚别给我来这一套
Don't give me this crap tonight.
无论何地, 只是是最苦难的地方 记者一定蜂拥而至
Wherever human misery is at its worst, the press will be there in force.
-敬西贡! -饶了我吧
-To Saigon! -Give me a break.
外面的街头 大家正在争夺米粮
People are out there fighting in the streets for rice.
我拍了几段, 有人要吗?
I shot some footage. Does anybody want it?
缺粮是暂时现象
你们为什么不把真♥相♥报导出来?
It's a temporary shortage.
Why don't you tell them the true story, gentlemen?
你们为什么不报导 苏卡诺乱打高空...
Why don't you tell them that Sukarno makes empty speeches...
当他的人♥民♥在饿死时 他还在为一己的虚荣建雕像
and builds monuments to his vanity while his people starve to death.
为什么不报导 他叫人♥民♥去吃老鼠!?
Tell them that he says, Eat rats!?
以前告诉我们他很伟大的 就是你
You were the one who told us he was a great man.
他以前是 所以他出♥卖♥♥♥人♥民♥时才这么可怕
He was. That's why his betrayal is so hideous.
别冲动, Billy
我从来就不相信你说...
Steady on, Billy.
I've never agreed with you...
苏卡诺有多爱民
on just how much the people mean to Sukarno.
对他的人♥民♥ 他只想跟她们上♥床♥
The only thing he wanted to do for his people was to go to bed with them.
这里讲的是女性
The female ones, that is.
非常对. 他是拿人♥民♥来亵玩 但你也一样
You're right. He does use his people as objects of pleasure, but so do you.
只不过你玩的是男人!
Only you do it with boys!
你说什么? 你这小混♥蛋♥!
What did you say? You little bastard!
-他们会驱逐他出境的! -你也好不了多少, 你和你的神女!
-They'll throw him out of the country! -You're no better, you and your girls!
放他下来!
Put him down!
我今晚就打包走人
I'll have my bags packed tonight.
我要跟你讲话!
I want to talk to you!
Billy, 站住!
Billy, stop!
-妈的, 你是怎么搞的? -你要干嘛?
-What's the matter with you? -What do you want?
-那条新闻你报了 -我没说消息来源是Jill, 我说别的
-You made the broadcast. -I didn't source that back to Jill.
-没关系了. 那并不重要 -不, 那才重要
-Doesn't matter. That's not the point. -Yes, it is the point.
这种事爆出来 可能会改变东南亚的政♥治♥形势
When this thing breaks, it could change the political shape of Southeast Asia.
我和Jill之间还有希望吗?
How far are my loyalties to Jill supposed to go?
为她我会放弃整个世界 你却连条新闻都不愿放弃
I would have given up the world for her. You won't give up one story.
那不是普通的新闻 那是惊天动地的新闻
It's not just a story. It's the bloody story.
你不懂吗?
Can't you understand that?
你还不明白吗? 你已经失去Jill了
Don't you understand? You've lost Jill.
你跟她说了什么?
What have you told her?
我把她让给你 现在我要把她要回来, 明白吗?
I gave her to you. I'm taking her back. Do you understand?
你把她让给我?
You gave her to me?
莫名其妙
你这疯癫的小混♥蛋♥!
For Christ's sake.
You mad little bastard!
你以为把人家的资料建文件 就可以控制他们的生活了吗?
You think you can control people's lives just 'cause you got 'em in your files?
我信任过你 我当你是明理之人
I believed in you. I thought you were a man of light.
所以我提供给你那些 你认为非常重要的新闻
That's why I gave you those stories you think are so important.
我让你看清事情
I made you see things.
我让你在字里行间 加入情感
I made you feel something about what you write.
我完全信任你 Jill也是
I gave you my trust. So did Jill.
是我造就了你
I created you.
喔, 我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
My God.
我的天
My God.
下一步怎么办 ?
What then must we do?
下一步怎么办 ?
What then must we do?
下一步...
What then...
怎么办 ?
must we do?
怎么办 怎么办--
We must--
很好
719, 谢谢
Very nice.
719, please.
719号♥房♥
Room 719?
借过
Excuse me.
-我播出去了 -我知道
-I made the broadcast. -Yes, I know.
我是直接透过共♥产♥党证实的
I got it confirmed straight from the P.K.I.
我之所以要告诉你
I decided to tell you.
是因为你是记者
You're a journalist.
-谁? -Davis先生, 安全检查
-Who is it? -Mr. Davis, security check.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
没看到门上的告示吗?
You see the notice on the door here?
苏卡诺 喂饱你的人♥民♥
喂, Guy! 别这样!
Hey, Guy! Come on!
Jill, 对不起 我不是有意要吓妳
I didn't mean to frighten you.
妳不该来这里 到处都是保安人员
You shouldn't be here. Security men are all over.
我知道. 我只是不想 让他们拿走他的档案
I know. I don't want them to get his files.
他是被谋杀的, 对不对?
He was murdered, wasn't he?
对
Yeah.
越过的那旗帜 苏卡诺都还没看到
Over a banner, and Sukarno didn't even see it.
-谁拍的? -他
-Who took this? -He did.
用自♥拍♥器, 就在那家 他经常拉我去的小餐馆外
Self-timer, outside that grotty little restaurant he always used to drag me to.
全雅加达最好吃的, 老哥?
Best food in Jakarta, old man.?
天啊, 我爱他
God, I loved him.
什么时候走?
When you leaving?
明天
Tomorrow.
几时?
What time?
2:00
2:00.
跑那条新闻时 我就一直避免伤到妳
I never wanted to hurt you by running that story.
这事我要跟妳谈清楚
I wanted to talk to you about it.
我不想失去妳
I don't want to lose you.
妳先走. 后门
You go first. Back door.
-那你呢? -我随后到. 快走!
-What about you? -I'll be right behind you. Go!
Jill. 我会赶上那班机的
Jill. I'll be on that plane.
怎么回事? 我要去机场
What's going on? I gotta get to the airport.
什么事?
What is it?
怎么了?
What's going on?
有人接管政♥府♥了
Some people have taken over government.
军队已经前进到...
Troops have moved...
总统府
to the president's palace.
我们走
Let's go.
广播叫我们不要外出
Broadcast say we should not go out.
没关系啦. 他们不会碰我们的 来吧. 走啦!
It's okay. They won't touch us. Come on. Come on!
你引擎最好不要熄火
I think you better keep the engine running, eh?
记者. 外国记者
Press. Foreign press.
澳广记者
A.B.S. Press.
我听不懂 我要进总统府
I don't understand you. I want to go to the palace.
载我去机场
Take me to the airport.
不行呀, 老板. 有路障
Can't, boss. Roadblock.
-那载我去Billy Kwan的家 -好的, 老板
-Take me to Billy Kwan's. -Okay, boss.
视网膜有剥离 你要乖乖躺着不能动
The retina is detached. You must lie very still.
-躺多久? -一个星期, 也许要十天
-How long? -A week, maybe. Ten days.
想救回你的眼睛 就得躺着不能动
lf you wish to save your eye, you will lie still.
两只眼睛都要包扎吗?
You have to bandage both eyes?
-我会跟瞎子一样无助的 -这是没办法的事
-I'll be helpless. -I'm sorry.
你的眼睛会好起来的
Your eye will be better?
也许不会
Maybe not.
还好有一眼好的
Lucky still got one.
我想很快就会有人找上门
But men might come soon, I think.
我要赶快回家照顾
I must go home to family.
我很抱歉, 老板
I'm sorry, boss.
再见了, Hortono
Good-bye, Hortono.
再见, 老板
Good-bye, boss.
Krishna跟他说...
Krishna says to him...
Arjuna, 欲望蒙闭了一切...
All is clouded by desire, Arjuna...
如浓烟遮掩大火 如尘埃沾染明镜
As a fire by smoke, as a mirror by dust.
欲望使灵魂盲目
Through these, it blinds the soul.?
谁?
Who is that?
Hortono? 是谁?
Hortono? Who's that?
是我, 老板
It's me, boss.
你是被派来杀我的?
Have you been sent to kill me?
我们失败了
We have failed.
我们被回♥教♥军队打败
We have been overcome by the Muslim generals.
那苏卡诺呢?
What about Sukarno?
他完蛋了 他会变成右翼的傀儡
He is finished. He will become a puppet of the Right.
你呢?
电影精选列表