-我们这就去采访 -你戴更好看
-Let's go to the interview. -Looks better on you.
真的? 那我要去买♥♥一顶
Does it? Maybe I should buy one.
-这顶便宜卖♥♥给你好了 -喔, 真的呀?
-You can have this one cheap. -Oh, really?
-呃, 我--- -妳什么时候离开?
-Well, look, I had a-- -When are you leaving?
-两个星期 -今晚一起吃晚餐怎样?
-Two weeks. -What about dinner tonight?
-不行, 我--- -明天晚上呢?
-No, I'm-- -Tomorrow night?
我整星期都很忙
I'm busy all week.
妳都不吃饭吗?
Don't you ever eat?
再见
Good-bye.
我只想再看到妳, 可以吗?
I just wanna see you again, all right?
我很快就要走了 现在把事情弄复杂了, 有什么意义呢?
I'm leaving so soon. What's the point of complicating things now?
吃顿饭怎会复杂了?
What's complicated about eating?
再见, 说第二次了
Good-bye, for the second time.
再见, 美人
Good-bye, beautiful.
小心会戏剧化的
Watch out for the melodrama.
-我再打给妳 -不, 不要
-I'll call you. -No, don't.
我要
I will.
时局报导 龙目岛正饱受饥荒摧残...
The situation, surviving on a few handfuls of rice...
岛民只靠少许米粮存活
on this famine-stricken island of Lombok.
那一张张的脸 你永远忘不了
But it's the faces you can't forget.
犹如梦魇再现...
Like images in a recurring nightmare...
他们一直不断地回来
they just keep coming back.
鬼魅般的脸孔...
Haunted faces...
在破烂茅舍的窗前 两眼直直的往外看...
staring blankly back from the windows of tumbledown hovels...
空洞无神的眼睛 皮肤紧绷着骨头...
the hollow, lifeless eyes, skin stretched tight across bones...
伸出双手 用暗淡无神的眼睛在哀求
hands outstretched, dull, listless eyes imploring.
我恍若游走在梦境...
I move as if in a dream...
历经饥荒的摧残
through the agony that is famine.
澳广杂♥志♥Guy Hamilton在龙目岛报导
This is Guy Hamilton in Lombok for A.B.S. Magazine.
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
对不起, Hamilton先生
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Hamilton.
她晚上出去了 要留话吗?
She's out this evening. Any message?
我会跟她讲你打电♥话♥来 晚安
I'll tell her you called. Good night.
妳真要这样吗?
Are you sure?
你听听看, Guy
Listen to this, Guy.
Guy, 我要离开这里几天
Guy, I'm not gonna be here for a few days.
你就在这平房♥里 好好享受几天清静的生活
Use the bungalow. Have some peace and quiet.
我会啦
Sure.
你这老狐狸, 有什么好笑的?
What are you grinning at, you fox?
真不赖
These are good.
Jilly, 妳只剩十天就要走了
Jilly, you've only got ten days to go.
十天
Ten days.
有遗憾吗?
Any regrets?
没有
大不列颠女王御用大使 Andrew Watt爵士夫妇 ...
None.
Her Britannic Majesty's Ambassador, Sir Andrew Watt and Lady Watt...
敬邀G.S. Hamilton绅士 务必赏光
request the pleasure of the company of G.S. Hamilton, Esquire.
你要去
You going to this?
开什么玩笑?
You joking?
也许你会学到些东西
You might learn something.
不见得 英国佬不会让一堆人溜进去的
I doubt it. The British don't let much slip.
会啦. 他们只是会更小心而已 你要听得更仔细
Yes, they do. They're just more subtle. You gotta listen harder.
又来了?
Come again?
Jill也会去
Jill will be there.
各位贵宾 Henderson的音乐...
Ladies and gentlemen, music from Henderson...
澳洲航♥空♥的牡蛎
oysters from Qantas.
各位贵宾
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位贵宾 恕我提醒今晚...
Ladies and gentlemen, could I remind those of you...
要开车回雅加达的朋友 宵禁时间快到了
driving back to Jakarta this evening, the curfew hour approaches.
-晚安, 先生 -晚安
-Good night, sir. -Good night.
晚安
Good night.
对不起, 先生 已经很晚了
Excuse me, sir. It's terribly late.
大使已经叫我送客了
The ambassador's already asked me to close up.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
晚安. 好玩吧? 我应该要道歉
Good evening. Are you enjoying yourself? I must apologize.
我有话要跟Bryant小姐说 是采访的事
I must speak to Miss Bryant. It's about that interview.
妳怎么回事, 不接我的电♥话♥
You don't answer my phone calls.
-我们走 -不行
-Let's go. -I can't.
又怎么啦?
So what?
我不能跟你走 雅加达的每个人--
I can't leave with you. Everyone in Jakarta--
我不到一星期就走了
I'm leaving in less than a week.
再见
Good-bye.
启动啊, 混♥蛋♥
Start, you bastard.
妈的!
Shit!
不要去印度尼西亚大饭店
Not the Hotel Indonesia.
好吗?
All right?
Jill! 妳在搞什么鬼?
Jill! What the hell are you doing?
宵禁了!
The curfew!
糟糕! 路障
Damn it! A roadblock.
好, 趴下
Okay, get down.
早安
Good morning.
-早安 -早安, Jill
-Good morning. -Good morning, Jill.
Ralph, 非常抱歉--
Ralph, I'm so sorry--
我也是
So am l.
希望妳知道自己在干什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
早啊
Morning.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
Bryant, Jillian Edith
Bryant, Jillian Edith.
国籍: 英国 生日: 1938年, 双鱼星座
Nationality: British. Born: 1938, under the sign of Pisces.
我一定是疯了
I must be mad.
职业: 武官助理...
Occupation: Assistant to military attache...
英国驻雅加达大使♥馆♥
British Embassy, Jakarta.
以前驻地: 布鲁塞尔, 新加坡
Former postings: Brussels, Singapore.
没什么宗教感...
Little religious feeling...
但还算尊重生命
yet has a reverence for life.
这个灵魂 像摇曳的火焰...
This is a spirit like a wavering flame...
需要呵护 才能发光发热
which only needs care to burn high.
否则, 她将流于烂交...
lf this does not happen, she could lapse into the promiscuity...
尝到爱情失败的苦果
and bitterness of the failed romantic.
有什么好笑的?
What's funny?
精疲力尽了吗, 老弟
You're looking pooped, kid.
祝你好运 他们只会嫉妒
Good luck to you. They're only jealous.
听说她真的在发♥情♥了, 嗯?
I hear she really turns it on, huh?
你听说?
That what you heard?
看到没 他疯了
You saw it. The guy's a lunatic.
我看是在恋爱了
I think our boy's in love.
好, 发动
Okay, start her up.
关掉
Switch her off.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
为什么是伦敦?
Why London?
-干嘛调去那里? -那你为什么要去西贡?
-Why are you transferrin' there? -Why do you want to go to Saigon?
那里是事件中心
It's the center of things.
我可以查明世界上 真正在发生的事...
I'll be able to find out what's really going on in the world...
不必像大多数人一样 去看八卦报刊
not have to read about it in the yellow press like most people.
妳为什么不留下来?
Why don't you stay?
我♥干♥嘛要留下?
Why should l?
嗯, Hamilton先生 ?
Hmm, Mr. Hamilton?
什么事?
What is it?
妳淋湿了
You're soaking.
什么事? 怎么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
今天早上我方收到由新加坡 转发来的密文
We got a coded message through from Singapore this morning.
几天前一艘满载军♥火♥ 给印度尼西亚共♥产♥党的船只驶离上海
A ship left Shanghai a few days ago with arms for the P.K.I.
内战
Civil war.
对
Yes.
我不是要让你去抢独家 我是要你去救自己的命
I'm not giving you some scoop. I want you to save your life.
-我知道, 但妳不能期待-- -如果共♥产♥党取得政♥权♥...
-I know, but you can't expect-- -lf the P.K.I. take over...
他们会把雅加达的欧洲人都杀光
they'll slaughter every European in Jakarta.
我可以把你弄上飞机
I can get you out on a plane.
-我会找Ralph谈 -不, Jill, 我不走
-I'll talk to Ralph. -No, Jill, I'm staying.
现在共♥产♥党员和回♥教♥徒 再也分不开了
Nothing will keep the Communists and the Muslims apart now.
连苏卡诺也无能为力
Not even Sukarno.
电影精选列表