1965年6月25日
June 25, 1965.
档案H-10: Hamilton, Guy
Dossier H-10: Hamilton, Guy.
生于1936年 摩羯星座
Born 1936, under the sign of Capricorn.
职业 : 澳洲广播公♥司♥(澳广)文字记者
Occupation: Journalist with the Australian Broadcasting Service.
雅加达 第一次奉派为外交记者的驻地
Jakarta. First assignment as foreign correspondent.
Hamilton, 你和其它西方人一样 都是这国度的敌人
You're an enemy here, Hamilton, like all Westerners.
苏卡诺总统叫西方人去死...
President Sukarno tells the West to go to hell...
苏卡诺俨然成为第三世界的喉舌
and today Sukarno is the voice of the Third World.
-签证哪里申请的? -雪黎
-Where you get visa? -Sydney.
签证有问题吗?
Something wrong with that?
Hamilton先生? Hamilton先生?
Mr. Hamilton? Mr. Hamilton?
-欢迎来到印度尼西亚 -谢谢. 你是--
-Welcome to Indonesia. -Thanks. You're--
Kumar, 雅加达办事处
Kumar, from Jakarta office.
Hortono. 司机
Hortono. Driver.
-Potter在哪? -Potter先生走了. 留这给你
-Where's Potter? -Mr. Potter has gone. He left this.
他去哪里?
Where's he gone?
回澳洲
Back to Australia.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
他应该留下来跟我简报的
He was supposed to stay and brief me.
他说他很抱歉 他老婆烦死了
He said he was sorry. His wife was sick.
烦什么? 他吗?
Of what? Him?
不是, 是雅加达, 老板
No, of Jakarta, boss.
我们第一家有空调的旅馆
Our first air-conditioned hotel.
美国人和欧洲人在这里 花钱就可享受凉快
Here, Americans and Europeans pay to be kept cold.
他是谁?
Who's this?
中情局的
CIA.
不, 是大使♥馆♥的职员 看他的穿著
Nah, he's an embassy office boy. Look at him.
你们都错了 他是澳广新来的记者
You're both wrong. He's the new A.B.S. man.
我们的小朋友怎会知道?
How did our diminutive friend know that?
这小浑蛋无所不知
That little twerp knows everything.
Guy Hamilton, 对吗?
Guy Hamilton, right?
-对 -Billy Kwan
-Right. -Billy Kwan.
我替Potter做过许多录像工作
I did a lot of film work for Potter.
你好
How do you do?
我很替你难过
I felt sorry for you.
刚到任就被放鸽子
Dumped in your first posting without contacts.
漂泊无依 还想打肿脸充胖子混下去
Adrift, hoping to bluff your way through.
Wally O'Sullivan, 雪黎先锋报
Wally O'Sullivan, Sydney Herald.
-拜读过大作 -微不足道, 老弟
-Read your stuff. -Mere trifles, dear boy.
Kevin Condon, Theta日报摄影记者
Kevin Condon, photo journo for Theta.
-Pete Curtis, 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ -嗨
-And Pete Curtis, Washington Post. -Hi.
-飞行愉快吧? -还好
-Pleasant flight? -Yeah, it was all right.
-第一次派驻海外? -是, 没错
-This your first overseas post? -Yes, it is. Yeah.
可怜, Potter飞走了 你一个人很难办事的
Pity about Potter takin' off. Can be hard here without contacts.
我撑得住的
I'll survive.
-出租车, 先生? -不用, 谢谢
-Taxi, sir? -No, thanks.
你应该搭出租车的 走路到那里是很危险的
You should take a taxi. It's dangerous walking there.
-出租车, 先生? -不用
-Taxi, sir? -No.
当我们走进亚洲的贫民窟时 大部份人会童心再现
Most of us become children again when we enter the slums of Asia.
昨晚我看着你走回童年...
Last night I watched you walk back into childhood...
到处都是强烈的对照--
in all its opposite intensities--
欢乐和悲惨, 疯狂与残暴...
laughter and misery, the crazy and the grim...
玩具城及恐惧市
toy town and a city of fear.
喂, 讲英语的?
Hey, English, huh?
喂, 资本主义者
Hey, capitalist.
这里经常都是这样吗?
Is it always like that here?
别当是冲着你来的 你是西方的象征
Don't take it personally. You're just a symbol of the West.
感觉更像是痰盂
Feel more like a spittoon.
-我们要去哪里? -这是贫民的小市场
-Where are we going? -This is a little market for the poor.
大家问他说, 那我们该怎么办?
“And the people asked Him, saying, 'What shall we do then?'?
-什么? -路加福音
-What's that? -It's from Luke.
第三章, 第十节
Chapter 3, verse 10.
那我们该怎么办? 托尔斯泰问过同样的问题
What then must we do?? Tolstoy asked the same question.
他就用这当书名写了一本书
He wrote a book with that title.
他对莫斯科的贫穷深恶痛绝...
He got so upset about the poverty in Moscow...
所以有天晚上 他去最赤贫的贫民窟...
that he went one night into the poorest section...
把他所有金钱都分发掉
and just gave away all his money.
你现在就可以这样做
You could do that now.
对他们而言 五块美金就是一笔财富
Five American dollars would be a fortune to one of these people.
杯水车薪 小得无济于事
Wouldn't do any good. Just be a drop in the ocean.
啊. 托尔斯泰也这么说
Ah. That's the same conclusion Tolstoy came to.
-我不同意 -那你有什么方法?
-I disagree. -What's your solution?
我宁当你是没大处着眼
Well, I support the view that you just don't think about the major issues.
你尽全力消灭你碰到的穷困
You do whatever you can about the misery that's in front of you.
把你的小光照到大光里
Add your light to the sum of light.
-你认为这样幼稚吗? -对
-You think that's naive? -Yup.
-这没什么. 记者大都这样 -插手的后果我们负担不起
-It's all right. Most journalists do. -We can't afford to get involved.
记者的标准答案
Typical journo's answer.
祝你明天好运 你用得到的
Good luck for tomorrow. You'll need it.
回家去睡个觉
Go home. Get some sleep.
搭我后面这辆
Take the one behind me.
你野心勃勃, 又能独♥立♥自主...
You're ambitious, self-contained...
政♥治♥立场是中庸到保守 你这菜鸟有可能吗?..
moderate to conservative in politics, and despite your naivet?..
我立即察觉到你是一个有潜能
I sense a potential, something immediately apparent.
有发展前途的人
A possibility.
难道你终将成为挚友?
Could you be the unmet friend?
老板, 你进去时要摘掉墨镜
Boss, take off your sunglasses when you go in.
王宫警卫说 他们只要看眼睛就知道你是不是刺客
Palace guards say they can tell assassin by his eyes.
-早安 -早安
-Good morning. -Good morning.
我漏了什么?
Missed anything?
极度无聊的63分钟
Yeah, 63 minutes of excruciating boredom.
我觉得他早上就会宣告
I got a feeling he's gonna make a pronouncement this morning.
哦, 真的啊, Kevin? 有什么根据?
Oh, really, Kevin? What makes you say that?
-只是感觉 -是吗?
-Just a thought. -Yeah?
跑新闻凭感觉 你在雅加达的日子很快就结束
When a thought crosses your mind, it's been on the shortest trip in Jakarta.
接下来呢?
What happens next?
等苏卡诺吃完早餐 我们就上去
Soon as Sukarno's finished breakfast, we go up.
-你怎么知道他何时吃完早餐? -他会把剩菜丢过来
-How do you know when he's finished? -He throws his scraps to us.
对不起, 老弟 老男比俊男优先
Sorry, chaps. Age before beauty.
一, 二, 三 麦克风试验
One, two, three. Testing, testing.
这对他的形象帮助很大
It'll do his image a world of good.
总统将--
The president will act--
-当然我会-- -将军?
-Of course I will-- -General?
不, 现在不行
No, not now.
过来一下
Just come up here for a minute.
你到底要不要离开联♥合♥国♥?
Are you gonna leave the U.N. or not?
韩国尊重苏卡诺 不像--
Korea respect Sukarno. Not like--
我这样说好了. 如果你不离开 你会怎么办?
Let me put it this way. lf you don't leave, what are you gonna do?
我可以去你那里吗?
Can I come to your place?
如果你离开联♥合♥国♥ 你又会怎么办?
lf you leave the U.N., what are you gonna do?
简单地说, 雅加达这个城市 问题远比答案多...
In short, Jakarta is a city where the questions outnumber the answers...
但这事的答案就很确定:
but one thing is certain:
苏卡诺游走在印度尼西亚共♥产♥党....
that Sukarno's tightrope shuffle between the Communist P.K.I....
和右翼军队间的钢索上...
and the right-wing military...
越来越危险
is looking more precarious as the hours tick by.
以上是Guy Hamilton 澳广新闻 在雅加达为您报导
This is Guy Hamilton in Jakarta for A.B.S. News.
-就这样? -你说呢?
-Is that all? -What do you mean?
-你可以用写的 -钢索那段怎么描述?
-You could have written that from here. -What about the tightrope image?
大家都认为苏卡诺还在掌权
Everyone else thinks Sukarno is in control.
Guy, 这不是新闻 是旅行见闻
Guy, that wasn't news. It was travelogue.
雪梨通话完毕
Sydney out.
-不喜欢啊, 老板? -别老叫我老板
-Didn't like it, eh, boss? -Stop callin' me boss.
对不起
Sorry.
抽根烟
Have one of these.
-你鬼鬼祟祟地在干什么? -对不起. 我不知道你回来了
-Why are you creepin' around? -I'm sorry. I didn't hear you come in.
-天哪 -我的装备都放在这里
-Geez. -I keep equipment here.
Potter给我一支钥匙 你要拿回去吗?
Potter gave me a key. Do you want it back?
你留着
Huh! Keep it.
-你今天采访到了吗? -什么?
-Did you get an interview today? -What?
-你采访到了吗? -没有
-Did you get an interview? -No, I didn't.
电影精选列表