You know, once...there was a paradise.
现在骗子进入家园
Then a serpent came into that garden.
停下来...你可以...不要这样!
For Christ's sake, Felicia, would you stop?
我没有过善知识
I have nothing against a good fuck.
但....现在这里有危险
But there is danger here.
总有人要采取对策
Somebody has to do something about it.
好 够了
Okay, stop.
停!停!
Stop! Stop.
我们先忘掉音乐
Let's get rid of the music.
来吧! 来丢掉! 我们丢掉音乐!
Throw it away! Get rid of it. Let's get rid of the music.
全部再来一次 眼睛闭着
I want you all to close your eyes.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
释放所有感情
Let it all out.
拿起乐器
Now we'll pick up our instruments...
我数到四
...and when I count to four...
你们就一古脑地奏出来
...we'll play the shit out of this thing.
对 放松
That's it, just relax.
对! 放松点! 好!
Take it easy. Good.
很好!
Nice!
微笑!
Smile.
来吧 微笑 玛莎
Come on, smile, Martha.
让音乐流动 好!
Just let it flow over you. Good.
现在滴咕 来!
Let it tickle you now.
你们掌握到了 来!
You've got it now. Come on!
一起来吧 来!
It's yours!
这很棒! 这是人类天赋!
These aren't phrases, these are human outcries!
超大 超大包的巧克力 这个很棒!
Double, double chocolate. These are fabulous.
法兰里森大屋丑闻
这报纸你到底要不要买♥♥?
Are you buying the paper or not?
低贱
Slut.
你说什么?
What did you say?
你听见了
You heard her.
她没穿胸罩
She's not wearing a bra.
你怎能这样做 克莱恩?
How could you do this?
又没提名字 只是报导发生的事情
We didn't use any names except for Van Horne.
克莱恩 你又不了解那边怎样
You don't know what goes on there.
又不是説你和你的朋友
The whole town is talking about it.
这不公平 也不是事实
This is so unfair. It's also untrue.
无风不起浪 已经众所皆知
He filled in the wetlands and ruined it for the birds.
而 那座地标 指法兰里森大屋
He altered the landmark building...
几百万装♥修♥费用 这都是真的
...and the town is suing him for $2 million.
我呢? 你怎么可以这样对我?
How can you do this to me?
我工作认真 能力好 你知道的
I work very hard and you know I'm a good writer.
我不懂报纸 你了解吗?
I don't own the newspaper, you know.
是费雪儿? 对不对?
It's Felicia, isn't it?
她
She's a...
她病的很重
...very sick woman.
我们不好过 而我不知道该怎么办?
She's having a very bad time. And I don't know what to do.
我想带她去看医生
I want her to see a doctor.
嗯 别的医生 但医 生
Well, not a doctor, you know, but a...doctor.
我高中时认识她
We went to high school together.
她是捕手
She was a catch.
这么多年感觉没变 但现在!
Ever since the accident, she just hasn't been the same. And now...
真是抱歉 克莱恩
I'm so sorry, Clyde.
我们谈到哪?
What am I doing?
开除我
Firing me.
这些可怕的事 在法兰里森大屋里的
All these terrible things she says...
不是真的? 对不对?
...they're not true, are they?
我们应该不要再见面
We should stop seeing each other.
这是反应过度
Let's not overreact.
-是反应过度 -我想应该这样做 -你不懂 戴洛 这镇很小
I think we should. It's a small town, Daryl.
我们没做错 为何要不见面?
We haven't done anything wrong. Why stop seeing each other?
克莱恩认为我们在幻想
Clyde says that Felicia has visions.
克莱恩认为女人都在幻想
Why women always have visions?
还有 她说有魔鬼来伊斯威克
She sees the devil here in Eastwick.
哪那么麻烦? 如果是魔鬼 来伊斯威克做什么?
If you were the devil, would you come to Eastwick?
喔 我不懂
Oh, I don't know.
可怜的莉雪
Poor Felicia.
可怜的莉雪? 达令 她跟我每个学生的妈妈说
Poor Felicia? She talked to all of my students' mothers.
这礼拜12个取消上课
I had 12 cancellations this week.
我没工作 每个人都说道德沦丧
People tell Carol her mother is a dyke.
你百万身家 你当然没关系
You're being sued for millions.
这样不 方便多了
That is inconvenient.
这女人到处宣扬她的道德贞操
She's not kidding with her medieval morality.
我想 苏西对 我们不该见面了
I think Sukie is right. Maybe we should stop.
或许她才该闭嘴
Maybe she should stop.
你们不是认真的吧? 我们已经比一家人还亲
You can't be serious. We're a family.
一阵子 等一切平息下来
Just for a while until things settle down.
不要让她得逞
Don't let her get to you.
吃樱桃吧
Have a cherry.
我是想跟你说 瑟尔街有新开店面 贩卖♥♥色情图片
They are selling pornography at Schyler's News Shop.
瑟尔街上 新开张
In the open. On the shelves.
孩子们盯着这些
Children are looking at this...
光天化日之下
It's in broad daylight.
我听不懂你说什么 一句都不懂
I can't understand one word you're saying!
他们居然
They're standing in line...
光天化日之下做这种事
Filth in broad daylight.
她或许看到瑟尔街上的新店
She made a scene at Schyler's.
忙着赶走那些趴在店门 看清凉杂♥志♥的小孩
Grabbing magazines from kids and chasing them.
我想她一定很痛苦 克莱恩又开始喝酒
She's in pain. Clyde, too. He started drinking again.
她人格扭曲 这样对待我和我小孩很病态
She's twisted. Getting to me through my kid is sick.
-或许我们可以帮她 -救她脱离苦海
We could help. By putting her out of her misery.
喔 拜托! 别再为她垂头丧气 她拥有家人
Please. They're lucky to have each other.
却一点都不感恩 我不可怜这样的人
If they don't appreciate that, I have no sympathy.
你说起来容易 你没小孩没有亲人
Easy for you to say. You don't have kids or a family.
你们就是我的亲人 我不想失去你们
You're my family. I don't want to lose it.
你们心情不好 让我看到受不了
I just can't stand to see you upset.
你们知道这影响我多少?
You don't know what it does to me.
我希望一走了之
I wish she would just go away.
再吃点樱桃吧!
Have another cherry.
他们想要侵入我身体
He's trying to get inside me.
想要利用我
He's trying to use me.
那些女人她们也是
And he's using these women, too.
一旦侵入就占领我
He wants to take our goodness.
一旦侵入我 喔克莱恩
He wants to get inside me.
就像男人
Just like a man.
一点 一点 挑逗我
Tickle, diddle.
神! 怎让这幻想消失?
God made us in the image of goodness. Look what we've become.
那魔鬼侵入我们家园
Animals gone mad...
他们越来越近
...devouring the earth and each other.
滴 滴 滴 滴
Eat, eat, eat, eat!
好了!费雪儿 放松点 冷静!
Felicia, calm down.
我知道他是谁 克莱恩
I know who he is, Clyde.
再吃颗樱桃
Have another cherry.
费雪儿 你今晚吃了什么?
What have you been eating?
这几个可怜的女人
Those poor women.
我要警告她们
I have to warn them.
你会懂这一切 克莱恩
He'll propagate, Clyde.
他被上帝注记过
He will increase his number.
这几个女人会怀孕
Those women are going to bear him sons.
他要利用她们的爱来对付你们
He's going to take their love and destroy the Earth with it.
我们结束这一天吧!
Let's call it a day.
我没法相信
I don't believe it.
我懂这人 他不可能这样做
I know him. He couldn't do this.
亚莉! 你还不懂吗? 天!
Alex, don't you get it? God!
我们!
Us!
昨夜 我们谈的话
Last night, all that talk.
苏西 我们谈的? 那只是谈话
Those were just words.
不! 那让事情发生了 我们让事情发生
They make things happen. We make things happen.
-那跟我们无关 -有! 有关系
We had nothing to do with this. Yes, we do!
我们应该和戴洛谈谈
We should talk to Daryl.
电影精选列表