Do you remember his name?
知道....当然, 他的名字....
Of course. His name is...
他说过....
He told me.
我还写下来
I wrote it down.
是...
It was...
范...
...foreign.
很少见的名字....
It sounded, uh...
就在我嘴边
It's right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't...
想不起来了
Isn't that diabolical?
What is that noise?
I don't know.
真是没礼貌
太棒
太棒
太棒啦
(法文)
Bravis!
(法文)
Bravis!
他全买♥♥了? 对!
He bought all of them?
他还在这里出现
And now he's here. Making googoo eyes at Jane.
对着珍鬼叫
他对你两个献慇勤
And the interview, too. How weird.
(不寻常) 这样很....我有没告诉你?
Didn't I tell you? Oh, it was after we talked.
天! 我们不是谈过吗?
当报社打电♥话♥给他说要采访
The paper called him and asked to interview him
失礼
采访房♥子和安排时间等等
About the house renovation and all.
他说很乐意 然后指定我去
He said he'd love to be interviewed and asked for me.
为什么?
Why?
不知道 我是说如果要采访的话
I don't know why he wants me to do the interview.
知道..... 我是说他是谁?
Who is he? He must have a name.
他一定有个名字
I just can't remember it.
说过我想不起来
他干嘛指定要你?
Why would he ask for you?
因为我厉害
Because I'm good at it. You act like I'm so stupid.
知道吗 你很挑剔又说我笨
他真让我着迷 可是....他是谁?
He was in my shop.
没说你笨 是说你根本不知道是谁 就接下工作
You're not stupid. But how does he know who Sukie Ridgemont is?
我不知道 根本一点都不了解他
I don't know.
买♥♥了法兰里森大屋 就这样
He bought the Lenox estate just like that.
从纽约来
From New York.
对对 可是他的名字好像
He has some kind of a foreign name.
范....班... 之类的....
Van something or other.
找到你了
Oh yeah you found
真是甜心
How sweet.
他送的!!
They're from him. With a personal note.
法兰里森大屋的人
只写缩写 "D"
Just "D."
对对对 开头是"D"
Yeah, it starts with a "D."
大卫? 不是不是!!
David?
不不....好像...中间有"R"....
No. It has an "R" in it.
多罗伦!
Doberman?
不是.... (戴伦!) 艾莉丝!!
Drake? Darren.
D什么的...R什么的... 戴洛! 就是它!!
It's "D" something, "R" something, "L." Daryl!
范 . 霍恩
Van Horne.
对!
Daryl Van Horne.
戴洛 . 范 . 霍恩
戴洛 . 范 . 霍恩 算什么名字呀
What kind of a name is that?
莉莎
Lisa
亲爱的
Well ah?
Oh, Clyde, honey.
我想我腿断了
I think I broke my leg.
找我吗?
Looking for me?
我说你来找我?
Are you looking for me? Or is this just a happy coincidence?
或是....只是巧遇?
-事实上我只是出来.... -只是问问!
Actually, I was Just looking.
太可惜了
Well, too bad.
有看过了不起的?
Have you seen any snowy egrets out here?
-有吗? -没有
No
我也没有
Neither have I.
就我所知没有 让我想要观赏的
Not that I'd know a snowy egret if I was pissing on one. You want some lunch?
要不要吃中饭?
不...我想这季节有点晚了
I think it's a little late in the season.
吃中饭?
For lunch?
不是.....我说观鸟
For pissing on birds.
戴洛 . 范 . 霍恩
Daryl Van Horne.
亚莉山大 . 马修 . 乌德
Alexandra Medford
哈罗 雕塑小姐
The local sculptress. The one who makes...
我好奇迷人的娃娃 是怎样做出来的?
...the booby dolls.
你知道的... 就是一点点
They're just little
一点点.... 是呀
But...potent. Full of juice.
光滑
水水嫩嫩的
光滑.....感受到了 只有拿在手里
Potent. You can feel it when you pick them up.
我送了几个到纽约去 我那边有个朋友
I sent a couple to New York.
个性迷人的好人
I have a friend down there. Terrific fellow.
他有间艺廊
He has a gallery. I wanted to hear his opinion.
我想听听他的看法
当然 尺寸是不对的
Of course the scale is wrong. Get bigger.
你要做大点 知道吗? 放开自己 添加宏观到里面去
Let yourself go. Get some size into it.
喜欢鱼吗?
Do you like fish? We're having fish for lunch.
我们中饭吃鱼 嗯?
有趣吧?
Interesting, huh?
喔.......... 是的
Oh...Yes
布鲁戴尔 是他的名字
Fidel, that's his name.
女人喜欢他 为他疯狂
Women love him. They're crazy about him.
他那话儿很长! ........巨大
He has a big schlong.
看! 你又来了
Huge.
又在量尺寸了
Well, there you are. Scale again. Size.
我不知道 或许是....
Who knows, maybe it's a masculine thing.
见仁见智 我说女人根本不在乎
They say women don't care. I'm in the middle myself. How about you?
我个人是一般尺寸
你呢?
我什么呢?
How about me, what?
你看
See, women are in touch with different things.
女人会为别的事情感动
这我个人看法
That's my opinion. It's not a fashionable one right now, but fuck it!
或许现在不流行 但....管他的!
我知我见
I know what I see
我看到男人到处跑
I see men running around, putting their dicks...
想把那话儿放到所有东西里去
想要搞点事情来
...into everything, trying to make something happen.
但 终究女人才是主导
But it's women who are the source, the only power.
唯一动力
本性
Nature. Birth. Rebirth.
生育
繁殖
Clich? Clich?
(法文)
理所当然..... 也是事实
Sure. But true.
你跟我说这个干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
因为你不单只是个女人 我据实以告
You're an honest woman. I'm being honest with you.
我喜欢女人
I like women. I admire them.
羡慕她们
但是
But if you want me to treat you like a dumb twit, I will.
你要我耍笨把戏
我也会 但重点是你有头脑 亚莉丝
But what for? You have brains.
不单单只头脑
More than brains. But you don't know it. Most women don't.
你自己不晓得是吗? 大部分女人 都不晓得
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
问的好!!
Good question!
看到没?
You see? Brains.
有头脑
答覆是 "没有"
The answer is no. I don't believe in it.
我不相信婚姻
对男人很好 对女人来说 太糟
Good for the man. Lousy for the woman.
她心死了 受苦受难
She dies. She suffocates. I've seen it.
我亲眼见过
然后那丈夫四处玩乐, 还抱怨说
Then the husband complains to everyone that he's fucking a dead person.
好像和死人做♥爱♥
事实上, 那是他杀死的 哈....
And he's the one who killed her.
你老公呢?
Where is your husband? Dead.
死了
Sorry, but you're one of the lucky ones.
呃? 抱歉!
可是你是爱他的
当老婆不爱她的男人
When a woman unloads a husband or a husband unloads a woman...
或老公不爱他的女人
无论怎样
...however it happens: death, desertion, divorce...
死亡 抛弃 离婚
三个 "D" (D开头的字)
The three "D"s
就这样 女人发亮
When that happens, a woman blooms. She blossoms.
她绽放了
像花一样
电影精选列表