there's nothing anyone can do about it.
但是我们都知道你的家族
But we all know that the relationship
和镇上的关系
between your family and the town
能追溯到很久以前且错综复杂
is old and far from simple.
你雇佣着温菲尔德的居民
Look, you employ citizens of Winfield,
就像你父亲和爷爷一样
as did your father a-and his.
这里一代代的居民都向你的家族买♥♥水
People have been buying water from your family for generations.
我也喝你家的水
I drink your water.
在这些山上有十多个自流水源
There are dozens of artesian sources in these hills.
你为什么不让县里钻更多的井
Why don't you just have the county drill more wells
让公众使用呢
for public use?
我觉得你很清楚
I think you know quite well
为什么人们想要你们的水
why people want your water.
我想听你大声地说出来
I'd like to hear you say it out loud
然后我们都可以认同这是多么荒谬
so we can all agree how farcical this is.
我想你很清楚本地的迷信是什么
I think you know exactly what the local superstition is
以及为什么人们的担忧是合理的
and why people are legitimately concerned.
你瞧 这里有个矛盾的地方
You see, here we have a contradiction.
你不能有迷信所导致的合理的担忧
You can't have a legitimate concern governed by superstition.
我要你大声说出来
I want you to say it out loud,
我还想知道你为什么没有叫任何警♥察♥过来
and I want to know why you don't have any police down here.
请先把枪放回屋里去
Look, just take the guns back into your house.
在我看来 这些枪就是
As far as I can tell, these guns
那边那些文盲仍然待在那边
are why those illiterates over there are still over there
而没有跑到我们领地上的原因
and not overrunning our land.
拆掉围墙 拆掉围墙
No more wall! No more wall!
围墙
...wall!
这座围墙是为了他们好 如果没有围墙
This wall is for them. Without it,
很快就再没有井水供给他们或者任何人了
pretty soon, there's no well water for them or anyone else.
所以或许 如果我让他们离开的话
So maybe, if I get them to leave,
你就再开始卖♥♥水好吗
you'll start selling the water again.
近期不会
For now, no.
因为温菲尔德的小偷 现在的水位非常低
We're running very low because of thieves from Winfield,
其中一些小偷可能就在那边
some of them probably right over there.
-你不能 -拆掉围墙
- You can't... - No more wall!
拆掉围墙
No more wall!
他们侵入了我们的私人领地
They just crossed on our private property.
我要开始射他们的脚了
I'm gonna start shooting feet.
你或许应该离开
You should probably scram.
我会帮忙建这玩意儿
I'll help build this fucker,
但我不会守护它
but I won't defend it.
你该听我的指挥
You should follow my lead
如果你还想在镇上生活的话
if you want to keep living in town.
你们可能想要捂住耳朵
You might want to cover your ears.
猎枪声会引起耳鸣
The report from a shotgun can cause tinnitus.
这里不再安全了
This is no longer safe.
没关系 我能处理这个
It's okay. I can handle it.
阿里斯塔先生 拜托了 我求你了
Mr. Arista, please, I'm begging you,
做个文明人
be civilized.
呼叫温菲尔德警方
...calling Winfield police...
停下
Stop!
-在11号♥县道 -拆掉围墙
- ...on County Road 11. - No more wall!
不要走
Hey, don't leave.
伙计们 拆掉围墙
Hey, guys, no more wall.
拆掉围墙
No more wall!
-他们有60秒 -你最好听他的
- They have 60 seconds. - You better listen to him.
当他开始倒计时的时候就是真的认真了
He really means it when he starts counting.
-55 54 -是 长官
- 55, 54... - Yes, sir.
唐
Don.
-52 -大家 大家
- 52... - Guys, guys,
-停下来 停下来 -51
- Stop. Stop. - 51...
大家冷静
You guys calm...
50 49
50 49
47 46
47 46
45 44
45 44
43 42
43 42
去你的 恩里克
Hey, fuck you, Enrique!
滚回去上你的女儿们吧
Go back, and fuck your daughters!
如果采取了避孕措施的话
There's nothing inherently wrong with it
那本身是没有什么问题的
if you use contraception.
好了 得回去打几个电♥话♥
All right. Gotta go back and make some calls.
确保他们全都离开了
Make sure they all leave.
拿着 帮帮唐
Here. Help out Don.
枪真是太过时了
Guns are so outdated.
照我说的做
还有看你能不能弄来把传导式电武器
And, uh, see if you can pick up a conducted electrical weapon.
一把什么
A what?
电击枪
A stun gun.
相信我 离开吧
Just trust me. Just... Just leave.
他不是
He's not...
你刚是开玩笑的 对吧
You were joking, right?
什么 乱♥伦♥的事吗
What, the incest thing?
对我来说那没什么吸引力
For me, there's no attraction.
如果爸爸想的话塔妮塔可能会做
Tanita might do it if Papa would.
然而他并不会
He wouldn't, though.
-我们会回来的 -好吧
- We'll be back! - Right.
去你的
Fuck you!
太虎头蛇尾了吧
What an anticlimax.
就开了一枪 然后他们就都跑回车里了
One gunshot, and they all go back to their cars.
然而 历史上大部分的起义
Then again, most uprisings in history
都是以虎头蛇尾收场
end in anticlimax.
只有没那样收场的那些才为我们所知
We just only hear about the ones that don't.
现在不是时候 好吗
Now's not a good time, okay?
谁说的 你还是塔妮娅
Who says, you or Tania?
"你还是塔妮娅"
"You or Tania?"
"你还是塔妮娅"
"You or Tania?"
"你还是塔妮娅"
"You or Tania?"
走吧 兄弟 走吧
Just leaving, man. Just leaving.
你知道什么是适合进餐的时候吗
我不懂西班牙语 伙计
I don't speak Spanish, man.
对富人而言 是他饥饿的时候
对穷♥人♥而言 是他有东西吃的时候
就让我和她聊聊吧
Just let me talk to her.
请去看守庄园
Please go guard the property.
那些抗♥议♥者可能会再回来
Those protestors might come back.
别这样
Come on.
今晚不行 好吗
Not tonight, okay?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 我想今晚不是一个
Yeah, I guess tonight's a bad night
翘班的好时候
for me to not do my job.
明白就好
There you go.
晚安
Good night.
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
是浣熊
Raccoons.
我现在情绪很低落
I'm so depressed.
你成瘾了 塔妮塔
That's addiction, Tanita.
你的大脑需要越来越多的刺♥激♥
Your brain needs more and more stimulation
才能感到满足
to feel content.
但是我好难过
But I am so, so sad.
难过
Sad.
不难过
Not sad.
难过
Sad.
不难过
Not sad.
难过
Sad.
不难过
Not sad.
-难过 -别说了
- Sad. - Mm, stop it.
-别说了 -不难过
- Stop it. - Not sad.
好吧 我也难过
Well, I'm sad, too.
爸爸修的围墙没有用
Papa's wall is not working.
一天晚上 我从拉斯维加斯开车回家
The other night, I was driving back from Vegas.
我放着你余音绕梁的钢琴曲歌♥单
电影精选列表