停下来
Stop walking!
我一定会做些什么的
I'll do something!
停下来
Stop walking!
我一定会做些什么的
I will do something!
停下
Stop!
等一下
Wait!
不 不
No! No!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?!
住手
Stop!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?!
不 住手
No! Stop!
住手
Stop!
我的天呐 不 不 不
Oh, my God. No, no, no.
不 不
No, no.
♪ 在清冷的晨光中看看你 ♪
♪ Looking at you in the cold morning light ♪
♪ 看起来那么黯淡 双颊尤其苍白 ♪
♪ Looking so pale, and cheeks so, so white ♪
♪ 我从没打算 ♪
♪ I never intended ♪
♪ 在昨晚杀你 ♪
♪ To kill you last night ♪
♪ 我知道威利的事 ♪
♪ I know about Willie ♪
♪ 还有你都做过些什么 ♪
♪ And what you have done ♪
♪ 我相信我是唯一知道的人 ♪
♪ I believed I was the only one ♪
♪ 今天是 永远都是 ♪
♪ Today and forever ♪
♪ 你没在看 ♪
♪ You ain't seeing... ♪
这上面说了什么
What does it say?
上面说我的委托人同意
It says that my clients agree
在任何方面都不让警♥察♥介入
not to get the police involved in any way,
也不起诉你谋杀未遂
not to press charges for attempted murder.
还说你同意了
It also says that you agree
是你让亨利·阿里斯塔
that you asked Henry Arista
用电击枪电你的 而当他这么做时
to stun-gun you, and, when he did...
-你♥爸♥会来吗 -不会
- Is your dad coming? - No.
-塔妮娅呢 -也不会
- Tania? - No.
还说了是他让你
It also says that he asked you
把杀虫剂倒进他的井里的
to pour insecticide into his well
这是一个精心设计的涉及戏剧元素的游戏
as a part of an elaborate game
的一部分
involving theatrical elements.
什么
What?
意思就是你不会
It means that you'll never go to jail
因为企图谋杀我全家而坐牢
for attempted murder of my whole family.
从头到尾读一遍 然后签字
Just read it all the way to the bottom, and sign.
什么企图谋杀 我
Attempted murder? Who did...
我企图谋杀谁了
Who did I attempt to murder?
阿里斯塔一家
The Arista family.
你有预谋的向他们的饮用水下毒了
You premeditatedly poisoned their drinking water.
但这里说了
But it says right there
他们同意你没有做那种事
that they agree you did no such thing.
"有预谋的"是什么意思
What's "premeditatedly"?
就是你计划的
That you planned it.
我没计划任何事
I didn't plan anything.
我只是当时有些崩溃
I just was freaking out, just...
我没有想毁掉任何东西
I didn't mean to ruin anything.
你们家人都很好
Your family's so great.
然而你确实毁了
You did, however,
所以请你签字吧
so will you sign it, please?
我只是想尝一小口水
I just wanted a little drink of water.
我只是想参与进这整件事
I just wanted to be part of everything.
就读一下 然后签字吧
Just, uh, read it, and sign.
现在你们都会变老了吗
Are you all gonna get old now?
它一直只是一个许愿井
It was always only a wishing well.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
根本没有所谓的天堂
There's no such thing as paradise.
那为什么你们看起来都这么年轻
Then how do you all look so young, then?
钱 皮下填充剂 整形手术
Money, dermal fillers, plastic surgery.
所以我 我没有毁掉你们家
So I-I didn't ruin your family, then?
你没有毁掉我们家的能力
You don't have the power to ruin my family.
那我们为什么修墙
Why'd we build a wall, then?
我们围绕传说修了一堵墙
We built a wall around a myth.
反正大多数传说都是有毒的
Most myths are toxic, anyway.
你只是往里面加了真正的毒药
You merely added real poison.
不 我不相信你
No. I don't believe you.
没有人能在你的年纪看上去是你这样
Nobody looks like you do at your age.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
不 我不是个傻瓜
No. Hey, I'm not an idiot.
我知道是那水让你永葆青春的
I know the water makes you not get old.
它有吗
Does it?
它现在可能只会让你得癌症
Well, it probably gives you cancer now,
托你和你的愚蠢的福
thanks to you and your stupidity.
我的愚蠢
My stupidity.
我很高兴 我很高兴
I'm glad. I'm glad.
你不配永葆青春
You know, you don't deserve to not get old.
你几乎取得了我的同情
You almost have my sympathy.
你 你就像条狗
You're... You're like a dog.
西米娜 我们能不能回到
Ximena, can we get back to...
好了 让我给你解释一下21世纪
Okay, let me explain the 21st century to you.
我们家有很多投资 像是房♥地♥产♥ 比特币
My family has investments, real estate, bitcoin,
商品期货 巨灾债券
commodity futures, catastrophe bonds, um...
当世界越来越热
As the world gets hotter
人口越来越多 文化水平越来越低
and more populated and less educated,
我们将能负担得起任何继续将
we will be able to afford whatever unfair technologies
富人和穷♥人♥区分开的不公平的科技
continue to divide the wealthy from the poor.
我们的孩子 如果我们有的话
Our children, if we have any,
也会比你的孩子
will be safer and taller
更安全更高大更聪明
and smarter than your children.
我们会活过一百岁
We will live well passed 100,
不管有没有井水
with or without well water.
你是邪恶的
You're evil.
在一个非黑即白的二元世界里
In a binary world of black and white distinctions,
是 是 我想我是的
yes, yes, I guess I am.
该有人杀了你
Somebody should kill you.
你在威胁我的委托人吗
Are you threatening my client?
-若没有竞争 -没有
- No competition... - No
也不为私利的话 是 是的
and self-interest, yes, yes,
也许是有人该
probably somebody should.
只要他们能穿过我家的围墙
You know, if they could get past my wall.
你就是邪恶的
You're evil.
我只是告诉你真♥相♥
I'm just telling you the truth.
我不是在纵容或是庆祝它
I'm not condoning it or celebrating it.
够了 让我们先把这个搞定了吧
Enough. Let's get this done.
我希望有人杀了你
I hope somebody kills you.
我希望有人给你
I hope someone offers you
一杯魔井里的水
a glass of water from a magic well
它不会带给你长寿
that grants not longevity,
但会给你理解反讽
but the capacity to fathom irony
和复杂的无法解决的零和问题的能力
and complex, insoluble zero-sum problems.
我希望有人杀了你
I hope somebody kills you.
将同样的话说两遍并不是白费口舌
Saying the same thing twice is not inherently a waste of breath.
墨西哥围墙
电影精选列表