Get back! You two, stop that!
菲利普 回去
Phillip, back!
上天保佑
Heavens bless us!
凯勒布 把门打开
Caleb, hold the gate.
凯勒布
Caleb!
进来
Get in!
我会安静的
I'll have thee quiet.
你跟凯勒布早上去哪了?
Wither were you and Caleb this morn?
你怎么能突然消失呢?
How could you disappear?
还有你 我叫你看好乔纳斯和摩西的
And thee, I told thee to keep watch of Jonas and Mercy.
我是看着的 我让他们帮忙 他们都不理我
I was, and I bade them help me and they paid me no mind.
我正好去 - 你究竟是怎么回事
I was a-getting... - What's the matter with thee, Thomasin?
你究竟是怎么回事?
What is the matter with thee?
把你父亲的衣服拿去小溪里洗洗
Take thy father's rags to the brook and wash them.
他们不理我 - 再帮他刷刷羊毛
They would pay me no mind. - And brush out his woolens.
去帮忙
Help him!
我的小羊羔 看到你不在我惊恐不安
Wee one, it gave me such a fright to find thee gone.
不能把我一个人丢下 听到了吗?
I will not be left here alone. Dost hear?
早上的活都干不完了
A morning's work is well behindhand.
乔纳斯 别推你妹妹
Jonas, leave thy sister be.
她喜欢这样玩 - 威廉
She likes it. - William.
怎么了 父亲和儿子就不能独处一会儿吗?
What, can't a father spend Godly time with his son?
乔纳斯
Jonas!
父亲说了住手 - 托马辛
Father said stop it. - Thomasin!
托马辛 - 停
Stop_ - Stop it!
你们所有人 停下
Each of ya, stop it.
托马辛 把你的双胞胎弟妹带到屋里去
Thomasin, take the twins inside.
不要
No!
快进去 快进去 快进
Get inside, get inside, get inside.
如你所愿
As you like.
我们去找苹果了
We went to find apples!
去山谷里
In the valley.
我好像在山谷里看到一棵苹果树
I thought I seen an apple tree in the valley.
父亲带了枪 因为我们看到一头狼
Father brought the gun, for if we glanced that wolf
你怎么没告诉我?
Why did you not tell me?
父亲想给你个惊喜 所以
Father wanted it a surprise, to cheer you, and...
但没找到
but there were none.
我觉得我看到了
I thought I seen em.
我不愿让你到农场外面去 山谷也不行
I like you not outside the farm, even to the valley.
听到了吗?
Dost hear me?
凯勒布 听话 去给你妈取些水来
Caleb, be a good lad and get some water for thy Mother.
别从小溪边迷路了
Stray not from the brook.
你在磨蹭什么?
Why are you dallying?
怎么了?
What then?
发生什么事了?
What?
凯勒布? 凯勒布
Caleb? Caleb!
别闹了
Stop it.
我不是有意的
I meant no harm in it.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with thee?
过来
Come hither.
你怎么了
What's the matter with thee, eh?
我们离开英格兰后 我就没见到过苹果
I've seen no apples since we went from England.
要是你们能找到就好了
I would thou hadst found them.
我想吃一个
I so wish for one.
你听到了吗?
Hear that?
是的
Aye.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
我是森林女巫
I be the Witch of the Wood!
摩西 快出来
Mercy, come out.
我不是摩西
I be not Mercy,
我是森林女巫 我要把你偷走
I be the Witch of the Wood and I have come to steal ye.
听我骑着扫帚飞过树林
Hear me stick a-flying through the trees:
嗖嗖-嗖嗖 嗖嗖-嗖嗖
Clickety-clackity, clickety-clackity!
摩西 - 嗖嗖
Mercy! - Clickety-clackity.
你只顾着玩
Why is't when thou dost a wrong,
我却像个奴隶一样洗父亲的衣服
I be a-washin Father's clothes like a slave,
你又在偷懒? - 因为母亲不喜欢你
and thou art playing idle? - Because Mother hates you.
被宠坏的孩子 我要跟母亲说你一个人跑了
Spoilt child. I'll tell Mother you've left the farm alone.
黑菲利普说我想怎么样就怎么样
Black Phillip saith I can do what I like.
恶魔把你的黑菲利普拿走了
Devil take your Black Phillip.
我不能离开院子 都是你害的
It's your fault I can't leave the yard.
你让女巫把萨姆偷走之前 我都可以去河边的
I could go to the brook before you let The Witch take Sam.
你住口 - 是狼把萨姆偷走的
Quiet, thee. - It were a wolf stole Sam.
是女巫 我看见了 穿着披风 就在河边
A witch. I've seen her in her riding cloak, about the wood.
父亲让我看了脚印 - 是女巫
Father showed me the tracks. - It was a witch.
没错 的确是女巫 摩西 你说得没错
Aye, it was a witch, Mercy, you speak aright.
托马辛 - 就是我
Thomasin! - It was I.
骗人
Liar.
是我把他偷走的 我才是森林女巫
Twas I what stole him, I be the witch of the wood.
骗人 你骗人 - 我就是
Liar! Liar! - I am.
别听她的 摩西
List not to her, Mercy.
我就是那个女巫
I am that very witch.
我睡觉的时候 我的灵魂会飘出身体
When I sleep, my spirit slips away from my body
跟恶魔赤身共舞
and dances naked with The Devil.
我们有过约定 - 不
That's how I signed his book. - No.
他让我给他找一个没有洗礼过的婴儿
He bade me bring him an unbaptized babe,
我就偷了萨姆 把他交给我的主人
so I stole Sam and I gave him to me master.
只要我想 我能让一切东西消失
And I'll make any man or thing else vanish I like.
不 - 就是这样
No. - Aye.
如果你惹我不高兴 我也会把你变消失
And I'll vanish thee, too, if thou displeaseth me.
别说了 - 摩西 她是瞎说的
Be quiet! - Mercy, she's but telling fantasies.
我♥干♥脆把你煮了烤了吃 反正我们缺食物
Perchance I boil and bake thee since we're lack of food.
别说了 - 别说了 托马辛
No! - Stop, Thomasin!
不是真的 - 是真的 你个小东西
L'ts not true! - It is, thou thing!
我多想咬一口这粉♥嫩♥粉♥嫩♥的肉啊
How I crave to sink my teeth into thy pink flesh.
如果你敢把这事告诉母亲
If ever thou tellst thy Mother of this,
我就给你和你母亲施巫术 还有乔纳斯
I'll witch thee and thy Mother! And Jonas too!
凯勒布 - 不许哭 发誓不说出去
Caleb! - Stop thy tears and swear by silence.
我发誓 - 不许告诉母亲 也不许告诉父亲
I swear it. - You'll not tell Mother nor father.
我发誓 - 托马辛 放开她
I swear. - Thomasin! Let her alone.
离她远点 凯勒布 她会施巫术
Get away from her, Caleb, or she'll witch thee!
你为什么要跟摩西讲那些吓人的故事?
Why tell Mercy those horrible fantasies?
你也讨厌我了吗? - 是狼把萨姆偷走了
Dost thou hate me now too? - It was a wolf stole Sam.
别管我 去跟父母亲说我很邪恶吧
Leave me be. Go tell Mother and father of my wickedness.
托马辛 - 不用同情我 我不需要
Thomasin... - I hate thy pity. I need it not.
请宽恕我们违背你而犯下的罪恶
And forgive us the sins we have this day committed against thee,
使我们免受这些罪恶 带来的耻辱和折磨
free us from the shame and torment which are due unto us, Father.
我们恳求你 在福音的庇护下
We beseech thee, increase our faith in the promise of the Gospel,
我们更加敬畏你的名 更恨我们的罪
our fear of thy name and the hatred of all our sins,
让我们心怀圣灵
that we may be assured that the Holy Spirit dwells in us.
让我们沐浴于你的爱与恩典
That we might be thy children in thy love and mercy,
正如我们的身体渴望食物
but as we hunger for this food of our bodies
我们的灵魂渴望永生
so our souls hunger for the food of eternal life.
让我们结束罪恶的时日 获得永恒的安宁
Finish soon our days of sin, and bring us to eternal peace
用你的儿子 我们的天父
through the purifying blood of Thy Son,
唯一的救世主的鲜血 洗涤我们的罪恶
our Lord and only Savior Jesus Christ.
阿门 - 阿门
Amen. - Amen.
托马辛 你把银杯弄到哪里去了?
Thomasin, what's thou done with the silver cup?
不在架子上吗?
ls't not on the shelf?
不
Nay.
那就在橱子里
In the six board, then.
也不在
T'ain't there neither.
已经不见有一段时间了
It's been disappeared for some while.
是不是被你弄丢了?
Didst lose it?
我没碰过
I've not touched it.
那它去哪儿了?
Where has it gone then?
我没有碰过
I haven't touched it.
我以前见过你拿它玩
I've caught thee trifling with it before.
她说了她没拿
She says she haven't touched it, Katherine.
我不明白 父亲的银酒杯怎么会在这个茅草屋里不见了
How thou couldst lose my father's silver wine cup in this hovel,
我不明白 - 我没有碰过
电影精选列表