Arthur Gaskill, art dealer, you lied to me.
你说我的照片毫无价值... ...而你无法应付他们。
You told me that my pictures were worthless... ...and that you couldn't handle them.
你不会再处理任何事情了。
You won't handle anything again.
不,不,不。这不是办法。你完全做错了。
No, no, no. That's not the way. You're doing it all wrong.
看。
Look.
我不知道我们为什么要雇用你。
I don't know why we employ you.
现在的手表。
Now watch.
像这样。看到了吗?
Like that. See?
用你的聪明才智。
Just use your intelligence.
我再给你看一遍。
I'll show you once more.
看到了吗?
See?
不!不!
No! No!
不!
No!
Diltant先生,你…可以等到明天。
Now, Mr. Diltant, you... can wait until tomorrow.
摩尔先生要见你。他没有预约。
Mr. Moore is here to see you. He doesn't have an appointment.
叫他进来。
Tell him to come in.
然后你就可以走了。
Then you can go.
读过吗?
Read about them then?
现在轮到你了。
Now it's your turn.
你有两分钟…生活。
You have two minutes... to live.
不要动。
Don't move.
我想给你看点东西。
Just want to show you something.
它只是一支钢笔。
It's only a pen.
一支红色毡笔。
A red felt pen.
出租车!
Taxi!
出租车!
Taxi!
这是你的故事。
That's your story.
我们都有自己的苦难要承受,不是吗?
Well, we all have our cross to bear, haven't we?
但它看起来如此真实,几乎就像发生过一样。
But it seemed so real, almost as if it happened.
,发生了什么?-或者可以。
- Happened? - Or could.
你认为我们的恐惧... ...c是一种警告吗?
You think that our fears... ...c ould be a sort of warning?
对可能发生的事情的警告?
A warning of what may happen?
无稽之谈。
Nonsense.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
这就是... ...也将永远如此。
That's how it is... ... and how it always will be.
一夜又一夜,我们不得不重述……我们做的坏事... ...当我们活着的时候。
Night after night, we have to retell... the evil things we did... ...when we were alive.
一夜又一夜……
Night after night...
...直到永远。
...for all eternity.
电影精选列表