地下第二层吗?
Subbasement?
-我推了地面。-我也是。
- I pushed ground. - So did I.
那么,为什么它没打开呢?
Well, why didn't it open?
看起来像个俱乐部。
Looks like some sort of a club.
我从来不知道楼里有一个。
Never knew there was one in the building.
这部电梯没有按钮。
This elevator has no push buttons.
而且没有出路。
And there's no way out.
很快就会有人来这里的。为什么不充分利用它呢?
Someone's bound to come down here soon. Why not make the best of it?
-好主意。我们来做一下。-为什么?
- Good idea. Let's do that. - Why not?
我想也可以。
Might as well, I suppose.
-谢谢。-奇怪的情况。
- Thank you. - Strange situation.
就像一场梦。
Almost like a dream.
梦比这可怕多了。
Dreams are much more frightening than this.
至少我的是。
At least mine are.
真的吗?以什么方式?
Really? In what way?
奇怪。神秘。
Strange. Mysterious.
超凡脱俗。
Unworldly.
几乎难以置信。
Almost unbelievable.
哦?
Oh?
但如此真实。
But so real.
人们有时会觉得它真的在发生。
One feels sometimes that it's actually happening.
不如你给我们讲讲吧?
Why don't you tell us about it?
好吧,我会的。
All right, I will.
好吗?
Well?
你找到她了。
You found her.
在哪里?
Where?
在哪里?
Where?
那是她住的地方。
That's where she lives.
我一点也不喜欢这个城镇。
I didn't like the town at all.
有点奇怪。
Something strange about it.
没人知道我雇了你?没人看见你来这儿?
And nobody knew I hired you? Nobody saw you come here?
我很擅长我的工作。
I'm good at my job.
一切保密。
Everything confidential.
谢谢。
Thanks.
任何时间。
Any time.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你刚来这儿,对吧?
You're a stranger in town, aren't you?
是的。
Yes.
天渐渐黑了。
It's getting dark.
你最好到里面去找个地方。
You'd better get inside somewhere.
请给我一份菜单。
I'd like a menu, please.
对不起,先生,我们要打烊了。
I'm sorry, sir but we're closing.
但现在是晚餐时间。你晚上七点前不能打烊。
But it's dinnertime. You can't close before 7:00 at night.
天渐渐黑了。我们总是在天黑前关门。
It's getting dark. We always close before dark.
他们在黑暗中出来。
They come out in the dark.
谁?
Who?
-谁在那儿?-是你哥哥。
- Who's there? - It's your brother.
哈罗德。
Harold.
进来。很快!
Come in. Quickly!
你终于找到我了。
So you've found me at last.
花了我很长时间。
Took me a long time.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我是来看你的。
I've come to see you.
毕竟,你是我的妹妹。
After all, you are my sister.
你为什么把自己埋在这种地方?
Why have you buried yourself in a place like this?
为什么这里的人都这么怕黑?
Why is everyone so afraid of the dark here?
-因为他们。——“他们”吗?
- Because of them. - "Them"?
到目前为止,已有17例病例。
There have been 17 cases so far.
尸体被发现,每一滴血都被抽干了。
Bodies found with every drop of blood drained out of them.
现在,告诉我你为什么这么急着找我。
Now, tell me why you wanted to find me so badly.
父亲四周前去世了。
Father died four weeks ago.
从那以后我一直在找你。
I've been looking for you ever since.
你是他的继承人。
You're his heir, you know.
你一直是他的最爱。他把一切都留给了你。
You always were his favorite. He left you everything.
只要你活着。
For as long as you live.
不!不!
No! No!
晚上好。
Good evening.
d'hôte桌很不错,先生……果汁,汤,烤肉,甜点,咖啡。
The Table d'hôte is rather nice, sir... Juice, soup, roast, sweet, coffee.
听起来不错。
Sounds fine.
啊。西红柿汁。
Ah. Tomato juice.
啊,是的,它,嗯,味道相当……奇怪。
Ah, yes, it, um, tastes rather... strange.
这是我们的惯例,先生。
It is our usual, sir.
哦。
Oh.
现在,你的烤血块要怎么做?
And now, how would you like your roast clots?
做得好吗?媒介?罕见的吗?
Well done? Medium? Rare?
烤什么?
Roast what?
凝块。血凝块。
Clots. Blood clots.
不!不!
No! No!
不!不!
No! No!
比冷冻的东西好多了。
Much better than the frozen stuff.
相当不错的一束。
Quite a nice bouquet.
-美好的一年!-非常新鲜。
- A good year! - Very fresh.
我也要一杯。
I'll have a glass too, please.
一个反复的梦。
A recurrent dream.
更多。哦,远不止这些。
More. Oh, much more.
这很难解释。
It's hard to explain.
它一直和我在一起。
It's with me all the time.
你有妹妹吗?
Do you have a sister?
不。
No.
不。这只是一个梦。我们都有这样的经历。
No. It's just a dream. We all have something like it.
和你……你的梦想是什么?
And you... What's your dream?
为什么不是他的第一个?
Why not his first?
我的什么?
My what?
的梦想。愿景。
Dream. Vision.
恐惧症。痴迷。恐惧。
Phobia. Obsession. Fear.
随便你怎么称呼它。
Whatever you want to call it.
我的梦很奇特。
My dream is a very peculiar one.
确实很奇怪。
Very peculiar indeed.
但如此真实。
But so real.
如此真实。
So real.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
威尔逊,就像他们说的,恭喜你。
Well, Wilson, as they say, congratulations are in order.
我要结婚了。
I'm going to get married.
在你这个年纪?
At your age?
我花了很多时间积累财富,买♥♥了一所漂亮的房♥子,里面装满了漂亮的东西。
I've spent a lot of time amassing a fortune, acquiring a lovely house, filling it full of beautiful things.
现在我需要有人照顾他们。当然还有我。
Now I need somebody to look after them. And me, of course.
-谁是那个幸运的女孩?-没有你认识的人。
- Who's the lucky girl? - Oh, nobody you would know.
我一个朋友的女儿…乔治·梅尔什爵士。
The daughter of a chum of mine... sir George Melsh.
小埃莉诺?
Little Eleanor?
嗯,她现在不小了。她长大了。
Well, she's not little now. She's grown up.
-非常迷人,真的。-但她为什么要嫁给你?
- Very charming, really. - But why on earth should she marry you?
好吧,我觉得我自己有点像个猎物,真的。
Well, I think of myself as somewhat of a catch, really.
其实很容易相处。
Very easy to get on with, actually.
埃莉诺。
Eleanor.
埃莉诺!
Eleanor!
你把家具搬了。
You've moved the furniture.
是的,我觉得如果我…但是你已经移♥动♥了家具!
Yes, I thought it would look better if I... But you've moved the furniture!
-我去拿一本杂♥志♥,但那里没有。-你必须承认它看起来更好。
- I go for a magazine and it isn't there. - You must admit it looks nicer.
但是你已经移♥动♥了家具!我什么都找不到!
But you've moved the furniture! I'll never be able to find anything!
如果这让你这么困扰……嗯,当然……这当然会困扰我。每样东西都有一个地方,每样东西都在它的地方。
If it bothers you that much... Well, of course... Of course it bothers me. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place.
企业就是这样经营的,社会就是这样经营的,家庭也应该这样经营。
That's how businesses run, that's how societies run, and that is how a home should be run.
是的,亚瑟。
Yes, Arthur.
早上好,亲爱的。睡得好吗?
Morning, my dear. Sleep well?
这是什么?
What's this?
它们是我的。
They're mine.
你的吗?
Yours?
它们在我抽屉里干什么?
What are they doing in my drawer?
我把你的东西搬到你这边了。
I moved your things to your side of the bed.
但我的内♥裤♥一直在左边的第二个抽屉里,纽扣在上面。
电影精选列表