She said the secret is in the rope.
但它不是空心的。里面没有电线。
But it isn't hollow. There's no wire in it.
没有什么!
Nothing!
看!
Look!
继续玩!继续玩!
Keep playing! Keep playing!
它抓住了我!我能爬上去!
It holds me! I can climb it!
现在,就像我们的行为一样……
And now, just as it will be in our act...
伊内兹!伊内兹!
Inez! Inez!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我面前有……一个神奇的篮子... ...受到神殿诸神的祝福。
I have before me... a magic basket... ... blessed by the gods of the temple.
我来打开它。
I'll open it.
阿克巴吗?
Akbar?
我祝福你。
I give you my blessing.
愿诸神保佑你远离一切危险。
May the gods protect you from all danger.
你看起来就像见了鬼一样。
You look as though you've seen a ghost.
除了在魔术师的幻象中,没有鬼这种东西。
There are no such things as ghosts, except in magicians' illusions.
我也有类似的想法。
Well, I have a similar vision.
-是吗?-类似的恐惧。
- Do you? - Similar fear.
类似,但不完全一样。
Similar, but not quite.
故事从墓地开始
It begins in a graveyard,
在坟墓里……
in a grave...
新挖的坟墓。
A freshly dug grave.
我的坟墓。
My grave.
活埋。
Buried alive.
这是怎么发生的?
How did it happen?
我想起来了。
I remember now.
我记得。
I remember.
这是个万无一失的计划,亚历克斯。
It's a surefire plan, Alex.
这个会减慢我的脉搏和心跳…我的整个新陈代谢…这样即使是最好的医生也会以为我死了。
Now, this will cut down my pulse and heartbeat... My entire metabolism... So that even the best doctor will think that I'm dead.
如果我有心脏病,我就会吃这些药,这样看起来就像我心脏病发作了。
Now, these are pills I'd be taking if I had a heart condition, so it'll look as though I've had an attack.
拿到死亡证明不会有问题。
There'll be no trouble getting a death certificate.
你一定要确保我被埋的时间不超过24小时……在我……死。
You must make absolutely sure that I'm buried not more than 24 hours... after I... die.
然后你要做的就是等到晚上,把我挖出来…我会躲在你家等你去领保险金
Then all you have to do is wait until night, dig me up... and I'll hide at your place while you collect the insurance money.
我们出发了。
And we're off and away.
你知道吗,那会是一个非常棒的故事。
You know, it would have made a really great story.
但我能卖♥♥到50英镑就很幸运了。
But I'd have been lucky to get £50 for it.
恐怖是赚不到钱的。
There's no money in horror.
一旦你拿到了保险金,亚历克斯朋友,我就不再需要你了。
And once you've collected the insurance money, friend Alex, I shan't need you anymore.
完美的计划。完美的。
The perfect plan. Perfect.
完美的计划,除了一件事。
The perfect plan, except for one thing.
我永远也学不会。我永远都过不了解剖课。
I'll never learn it. I will never pass the anatomy course.
问题是,我们只能在解剖室工作... ...在分配给我们的短时间内。
Trouble is, we can only work in the dissection room... ...for the short periods we're assigned to it.
要是我们有自己的身体就好了。
If only we had a body of our own.
什么?
What?
我们想做的时候都可以做。
We could work on it when we wanted to.
梅特兰先生。
Mr. Maitland.
梅特兰先生吗?
Mr. Maitland?
该死的!
Damn it!
很抱歉吓到你了。
Sorry if I gave you a fright.
你拿到钱了吗?
You got the money?
在我们拿到尸体之后。
After we get the body.
-你要他的尸体干什么?-我们是食尸鬼。
- What do you want his body for? - We're ghouls.
空气泄漏。
Air giving out.
快点,亚历克斯。快点!
Hurry, Alex. Hurry!
注意你扔的地方,好吗!
Watch where you're throwing it, will you!
往那边扔!
Throw it that way!
对不起。
Sorry.
你听到咳嗽声了吗?
Did you hear a cough?
——没有。——没有。
- No. - No.
现在应该快醒来了。
Should be just about waking up now.
我想知道他要过多久才会意识到他的朋友亚历克斯不来了。
I wonder how long it'll take before he realizes his friend Alex isn't coming.
亚历克斯!
Alex!
快点!
Hurry!
Oi !
Oi!
你现在可以把钱给我了。他是你的了。
You can give me the money now. He's all yours.
抱歉弄伤了头。
Sorry about the head.
一个荒谬的故事。
A preposterous story.
但它似乎如此真实。
But it seemed so real.
-就好像…-你打算这么做?
- Almost as if... - You were going to do it?
但为什么是那个?
But why that one?
为什么是这样的噩梦?
Why that particular nightmare?
你为什么对他的噩梦感兴趣?
Why are you interested in his nightmare?
你真正关心的是你的事,不是吗?
It's yours that you're really concerned with, isn't it?
我的故事开始于一个小岛。
Mine begins on an island.
一个热带岛屿。
A tropical island.
海地岛。
The island of Haiti.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
你不记得我了吗?
Well, don't you remember me?
鲍勃。鲍勃·迪克森!
Bob. Bob Dixon!
-你在这里做什么?-我在太子港有事。
- What are you doing here? - I had some business in Port-Au-Prince.
我在酒吧里听到有人提起你的名字。
I heard your name mentioned in a bar.
-工作进行得怎么样?-我觉得还不错。自画像。
- How's the work going? - Not bad, I think. Self-portrait.
但是,就像我所有的作品一样,它会被鄙视,被认为毫无价值。
But, like all my work, it'll be scorned, considered worthless.
什么叫一文不值?
What do you mean, worthless?
几周前我还看到一个卖♥♥了5000英镑。
I saw one sold only a few weeks ago for £5,000.
5000年?谁卖♥♥的?
5,000? Sold by whom?
亚瑟·加斯基尔,在他的画廊里。他是替劳伦斯·迪兰特卖♥♥的。
Arthur Gaskill, in his gallery. He sold it on behalf of Lawrence Diltant.
-但为什么要这么贵?-你的照片!
- But why such a price? - Your pictures!
他们受到了艺术评论家芬顿·布里德利(Fenton Breedley)的高度赞扬。
They've been highly praised by no less an art critic than Fenton Breedley.
芬顿Breedley吗?
Fenton Breedley?
F……
F...
芬顿……
Fenton...
喂?
Hello?
-你有什么愿望?-去买♥♥巫毒。
- What do you wish? - To buy voodoo.
为什么?
Why?
去报复那些冤枉我的人。
To get revenge on those who wronged me.
-你是做什么的?-我是个艺术家。
- What do you do? - I'm an artist.
把你画画的手放进锅里。
Put the hand you paint with into pot.
——没有。-你想要巫毒巫术?
- No. - You want voodoo?
你必须这么做。
You must do it.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
我会得到一个小娃娃来扎别针吗?
Will I get a little doll to stick pins into?
你是艺术家。你不需要洋娃娃。
You are artist. You don't need doll.
现在去。
Now go.
这能让我到伦敦,然后你就能把钱都拿回来... ...还有更多。
This will get me to London and then you'll get it all back... ...and lots more.
谢谢。
Thanks.
很高兴你以前的工作室还空着?
Glad your old studio was available?
是的。
Yes.
-很高兴见到你回来。-谢谢。
- Nice to see you back. - Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哦,我完全按照你信里说的买♥♥了保险箱。
Oh, I bought the safe exactly as you said in your letter.
-这是密♥码♥。-谢谢。
- And here's the combination. - Thank you.
我给你带了牛奶和面包,以防你想喝杯茶。
Oh, I brought you some milk and bread, in case you wanted a cup of tea.
是的,是的。谢谢你!
Yes, yes. Thank you.
-你骗了我。-你欺骗了自己。
- You cheated me. - You cheated yourself.
如果你对你的作品有信心,你就不会听芬顿说你的画... ...或者亚瑟所说的它们的可销♥售♥性。
If you had any faith in your work, you wouldn't have listened to what Fenton said about your paintings... ...or what Arthur said about their saleability.
你不会以那个价格卖♥♥给我的。
You wouldn't have sold them to me at the price you did.
-你们都是一伙的。-世界就是这样。
- You were all in it together. - That's the way of the world.
买♥♥便宜,卖♥♥贵。
You buy cheap, you sell dear.
付钱给评论家让他撒谎,这样你就能做到了。
And pay a critic to tell lies so you can do it.
不。你骗了我。你们三个。
No. You cheated me. All three of you.
我要去复仇。
And I'm going to have revenge.
芬顿·布里德利,艺术评论家,你看过我的照片... ...你对公众撒谎了。
Fenton Breedley, art critic, you saw my pictures... ...and you lied about them to the public.
现在,艺术评论家先生,你再也不会看到另一张图片... ...了。
Now, Mr. Art critic, you will never see another picture... ...again.
我告诉你,她对我来说什么都不是。
I tell you, she doesn't mean a thing to me.
你和她交往多久了?
How long have you been seeing her?
亲爱的,这并不意味着我不爱你。
Look, darling, it doesn't mean I don't love you.
你是我妻子。但我们现在生活在20世纪。
You're my wife. But we're living in the 20th century now.
你再也见不到别的女人了!
You'll never see another woman again!
亚瑟·加斯基尔,艺术品商,你骗了我。
电影精选列表