What are you guys doing up here?
迈克尔说克莱默死了
Michael says Kramer's dead.
什么?
What?
克莱默死了
Kramer's dead.
他没有
He's not.
警♥察♥在外面
The cops are outside.
他们刚打电♥话♥来
They just called.
他们知道我们在这里
They know we're here.
警♥察♥来了?
Cops are here?
那么
So.
去他的
Fuck that.
OK 我们按照原计划
Ok, all right, we just go back to the original plan then.
我们很好
We're good.
会自♥由♥回家
We'll be home free.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
有事不对劲
Something's not right.
这些钞票
These bills--
钞票都是同年的
these bills are all from the same year.
都是来自1982年
These are all from 1982.
全都是1982年的
It's all from 1982.
不 不是的
No it's not.
每张钞票都是1982年的
Every bill is from 1982.
每一张钞票
Every single bill.
谁在乎啊?反正是钱
Who cares? It's money.
这不是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want?
不就是为了这个吗? - 薇?
Isn't that what this is about? - Vee?
什么?
What?
听我说 一分钟
Listen to me for a minute.
这一点都不合理
This doesn't make any fucking sense.
你失去理智了
You're losing it, and you're fucking losing it.
这已经触发了你大脑中的一些东西
This has triggered some stuff in your brain.
薇 - 你又来了?
Vee! - Are you coming at me again?
因为我他妈的不会管的
Because I'm not going to fucking deal with it.
我不会管的
I'm not dealing with it.
你♥他♥妈♥的毁了我的生活
You fucking ruined my life.
你现在满意了吗?
Is that-- are you good yet?
金钱会让你快乐吗?
Is money going to make you happy?
哈?
Huh?
你欠我的
You owe me.
除了你自己 你不关心任何人
You don't give a fuck about anybody but yourself.
你很快就会消失
You're going to walk away as soon
一旦我们完事 对不对?
as we're fucking done, right?
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
我通常是对的 你伤害...
I'm usually right about you, and how much you have hurt
我和这个该死的家庭有多深?
me and this fucking family.
你不能说对不起吗
If you would just say you're fucking sorry.
不能吗?
Can you?
你能说你很对不起吗?
Can you say you're sorry?
你欠我的
You owe me.
你♥他♥妈♥欠我的
You fucking owe me.
趴下
Get down.
疯婊♥子♥
Crazy bitch.
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是窗户炸坏了
But your window just blew out..
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
你是唯一思路清晰的人
You're the only one thinking straight,
那你打算怎么办?
so what are you going to do?
什么?
What?
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know.
我们拿钱 然后离开这里
We're gonna get the fucking money and get out of here.
计划
The plan.
我告诉你 她正在失去理智
I'm telling you, she's losing it.
我知道
I know.
她会崩溃的
She's going to crack.
OK?
Ok?
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
你也不应该
Neither should you.
我以前见过 我知道结局
I've seen this before. I know how it ends.
除非你做些什么 否则人们会死的
People are gonna die unless you do something.
不 他们不会
No, they're not.
不 他们不会
No, they're not.
没人会死的
No one's gonna die.
你也不会死
Not even you.
他们的下一步行动是什么?
What's their next move?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们干嘛朝我们开枪?
Why the fuck are they shooting at us?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在就告诉我
Tell me right fucking now.
我不知道
I don't know.
这没有任何道理
It doesn't make any sense.
我猜这是个错误
My guess is it's a mistake.
你在耍我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
不
No.
错误而已?
It's a mistake.
情绪高涨
Emotions are as high out there as they are in here.
混乱 沟通不畅
There's confusion, miscommunication.
你以为他们是有组织的
You assumed they're organized out there.
我保证他们没有组织
I guarantee you they are not organized.
见鬼 大概有三个不同的部门在竞争指挥权
Hell, they're probably three different departments all vying
警♥察♥ 联邦调查局 烟酒火器管理局
for command, police, FBI, atf.
谁知道呢
Who the hell knows.
你不知道谁是管事的 他们也是
You don't know who's in charge and neither do they.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they do that?
这不是战略行动
It's not a strategic move.
除非...
Unless--
除非什么?
unless what?
除非他们想孤立你
Unless they're trying to isolate you.
他们需要看到行动 诚信
They need to see movement, good faith.
如何弄?
How?
释放人♥质♥
Release a hostage.
会给你争取时间的
It'll buy you time.
没门
No fucking way.
自救的唯一方法 就是和平地结束这一切
The only way to save yourself is to end this peacefully.
你以为我愿意来这里吗?
Do you think i want to be here?
我和你一样 都是人♥质♥
I'm a hostage just like you.
求你
Please.
帮帮我
Help me.
这他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is that?
传出呼叫
An outgoing call.
你好
Hello.
这是百夫长信托
This is centurion trust.
福赛思街道23号♥有抢劫
We have a robbery in progress at 23 Forsythe.
请派警♥察♥来
Please send the police.
现在他们就在大楼里
And now they're in the building.
你能描述一下行凶者吗?
Can you describe the assailant?
他们要劫持人♥质♥
They're taking hostages so as soon--
嘿
hey.
求你了 别伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
求你
Please.
不 没人会伤害你
No, no, nobody's gonna hurt you.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
萨曼莎
Samantha.
萨曼莎·坎贝尔
Samantha Campbell.
你怎么了 萨曼莎
What happened to you, Samantha?
我的脚踝 可能断了
My angle, I think it's broken.
是吗?
Yeah?
你不是他们的人吧?
You're not one of them, are you?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不是谁的人?
I'm not one of who?
迈克尔
电影精选列表